[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Yandere girlfriend ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
No Yandere girlfriend ;_;
>>
>>138537543
My waifu is yandere, does that count?
>>
File: 15821.jpg (54 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
15821.jpg
54 KB, 450x450
>>
>>138537564
Who's your waifu?
>>
>no anime about yandere boyfriend and yandere girlfriend trying to out-yandere each other
>>
File: yandere.jpg (81 KB, 650x731) Image search: [Google]
yandere.jpg
81 KB, 650x731
>>
I wonder.
Is there girl that goes from Tundere to Yandere towards MC?
>>
>>138537543
yup
>>
My 3dpd gf is yandere, but I'm bigger and stronger than her, so it's all good. No fear.
>>
>>138538984

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIyJtwMvCKg
>>
>>138538442
That's illogical as fuck : Killing her boyfriend would act as a break up for the relationship, whereas yandere are supposed to be the kind of girl "who can't let go". Therefore, this reaction.jpg is wrong
>>
>>138538406
I think there was a doujin/h-manga about that exact same thing. It was kinda cute. Can't remember the name for the life of me.
>>
>>138542126
She won't kill you, but she will break all of your limbs so you can't run away.

Then she'll take care of your every need and spoonfeed you in her underwear, so win/win.
>>
>>138542215
Yanderes are the best deres.
>>
File: 1444283832682.png (89 KB, 341x488) Image search: [Google]
1444283832682.png
89 KB, 341x488
>>
>>138542215
You can actually keep your limbs intact as long you can argue with her that you need them to hug her and shit like that.

Ou can't out yan a yandere, but can out dere her.
>>
>>138542950
Best way to argue that, is if I'm incomplete I can't complete you. By using some dumbass logic, a yandere would probably keep you intact and keep you from harm.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.