[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will nippon get tired of the "lose my balance then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
When will nippon get tired of the "lose my balance then grab your breast" cliche?
>>
>>138532243
Japanese comedy thrives off misunderstandings. So, never.
>>
When you stop fapping to it.
>>
As soon as OP is tired of being a faggot.
>>
No Japanese love to eat that shit up.
>>
Originality is not a strong point of the Japanese. The tsukkomi/boke shtick still forms the bulk of their comedy after literal centuries.
>>
>>138532243
But isn't it fine this time, he likes the smaller types, and didn't enjoy this one.
>>
File: justlikeinmyanime.gif (2 MB, 400x230) Image search: [Google]
justlikeinmyanime.gif
2 MB, 400x230
>>138532243
but it really happens
>>
>>138533721
He did hold on to it for a considerable time
>>
>>138533877
He was being tempted, but in the end he stayed true to the best path and chose the small breast. That's why the sword is winning!
>>
>>138533897
B-but Mari!
>>
>>138533777
>filename
>>
>>138533942
Dude, Mari has the worst chances of winning, she sacrificed her flags to keep the party alive.
>>
File: 1197.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1197.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
Hopefully soon it's the fucking worst one to ever exist, Also the fact they do it in harem shows EVERY first episode pisses me off too.
>>
>>138532289
>fapping to anime cartoon

i hope you are joking
>>
>>138533975
Why does Japan hate best girls?
>>
>most of /a/ haven't seen this "lose your balance, find your ballsmate" show
>>
>>
>>
>>138534000
Nah, people love her, the problem is that they ship her more with Ouka or something.
>>
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.