[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>“It wasn't me who was wrong, it was the world.”
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Lelouch L.jpg (191 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Lelouch L.jpg
191 KB, 1280x720
>“It wasn't me who was wrong, it was the world.”

>“All the hatred in the world is gathered on me, as promised. So, all you have to do is to erase my existence, and put an end to this chain of hatred."

>"Those of you with power, fear me! Those who have none, seek me!"

Was Lelouch actually Jesus?
>>
>>138527201
>implying Lelouch's plan worked
It didn't work for Hitler. In 10 years everyone will be killing each other again.
>>
>>138527258
>it didn't work for Hitler
>implying
Western Europe hasn't had a major internal conflict since. If he'd conquered the world before sudokuing, we'd be living in a post-Requiem world right now, prove me wrong.
>>
>>138527258
But it actually did. Only thing is, Hitler didn´t do it because he was a good guy.
>>
>>138527258
That's because he was foolish and initiated the plan before eliminating Stalin, codename Schneizel, so the world's hatred wasn't entirely focused on Hitler.
>>
File: Code-Geass-r2-03.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Code-Geass-r2-03.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>138527258
That's why it's actually super important that Lelouch isn't dead.

Lulu knows better than anyone how often his plans fuck up. He's going to stick around and work in the shadows to ensure peace, forever.
>>
>>138528046
This.
Lelouch is 2smart4u.
>>
Where's the next OVA
>>
so should I watch this?
>>
>>138527955
>Hitler didn´t do it because he was a good guy.
That's just what he wants you to think.
>>
>>138528138
I guess.

It's not particularly well-made, but it's incredibly goofy and lots of fun.

Protip: get a bunch of friends to watch it with you. Geass is better experienced in the company of others who are just as confused and baffled as you.
>>
No, just edgy.
>>138527258
Lelouch's pain was to do away with the old state of affairs and make way for a new one. He didn't seek to create a perpetual peace --that's what he rejected. However he left machinations in place to ensure there would be relative peace; no longer would there be the large scale conflicts between great powers like that which characterized the world before. Maybe small scale conflicts but those can be dealt with.
>>
>>138528307
*Lelouch's plan
>>
File: Adam West.jpg (417 KB, 3200x1800) Image search: [Google]
Adam West.jpg
417 KB, 3200x1800
>>138528183
>>
>>138527258
Hitler went out like Light, as a little bitch, not with bravado to be a world changing symbol, but with a whimper for their legacies to be carried on by edgy cults.
>>
>>138528183
Nigger you dumb cause it's understandable on the first watch through. Also your friends sound dumb as well, should get new ones too.
>>
<Greentext/>liking this shit anime

You should all be ashamed.
>>
File: chow.jpg (71 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
chow.jpg
71 KB, 550x412
>>138528995
><Greentext/>
Hahaha you're a pretty funny one.
>>
What other anime have obvious Jesus analogies?

I can only think of Guilty Crown at the moment.
>>
>>138529113
Gundam SEED
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.