[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular opinions thread? This movie is boring as hell. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
Unpopular opinions thread?

This movie is boring as hell. It's all schoolyard romance and angst, with no plot to hold any of it together.

Yes, I do have diagnosed autism.
>>
To each their own. But honestly kys
>>
>>138526922
That's why it's called unpopular opinions.
>>
>>138526158
It's a cute coming of age story.
The plot was just about following your dreams.
>>
File: bird.jpg (60 KB, 288x454) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
60 KB, 288x454
>>138526158

Hey. Hey, you.
>>
>>138526972
It's an opinion, not a fact. Nobody said it was a shit movie. I'm just giving my unpopular opinion of it.
>>
>>138526158
I guess it was ok, but it isn't my cup of tea
>>
>>138526158
I don't care for Baccano. It's like everything I dislike about Tarantino films x10. Jacuzzi and Nice were cute though.
>>
File: Sugimura.jpg (99 KB, 747x400) Image search: [Google]
Sugimura.jpg
99 KB, 747x400
>>138526158
>Unpopular opinions thread?
Forget that
I want to talk about Whisper of The Heart.
This was probably the first anime I witnessed NTR.
>>
Evangelion is shit.
Chinese Democracy is the best Guns n' Roses album.
>>
>>138527110
>Evangelion is shit.
I don't think that's really unpopular, considering how many times that's posted on /a/ alone.

protip: it's not though
>>
File: Untitled.png (174 KB, 679x335) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
174 KB, 679x335
>>138527135
>evafag damage control
Explain this spam of threads then.
It's even worse than generals.
>>
TTGL is horribly overrated. It's definitely not the best thing ever. The same goes for KLK.

Cromartie High School is not funny at all. It barely got a smirk from me.

Madoka Magica is a poorly made anime and if you took away the music, the art, and the "angst" there would be noting special left. It's only popular because of people throwing that damned term "deconstruction" around. People cling to the dark themes just for the sake of them being dark. Most people who praised this show didn't give a shit about mahou shoujo before much less watched any of it.

Kaiji is boring as hell and MC is a stupid fuck. I got tired of his foolishness and how he got himself into all of his problems very quickly.

It annoys the fuck out of me that no matter what genre it is, be it hentai, harem, drama, mystery, action, science fiction, cyber punk, or whatever the only thing most people care about is who hooks up with who at the end. It's like nothing else even matters to these guys. I almost feel as if that is why a lot of stories wind up not truly going in-depth in terms of world-building and characterization as well as leaving a lot of plot threads and unanswered questions in the end unless it all directly involves the MC and the girl he finally chooses. It seems as though writers already know that people only care about the main relationship, so they don't even bother with anything else.
>>
>>138527204
If you look at the Post/IP ratio of these threads it's the always the same half dozen of nerds circlejerking and same fagging
>>
>>138526158
Is your autism also the reason you feel obliged to post about hating this movie every few weeks? I think this is the fourth or fifth time I've seen you do it this year.
>>
>>138527701
I can think of at most two of those that might have been me, but I haven't posted it that many times,

The first one I complained about her whole 'I'll turn him down because I don't feel good enough' thing, and there might have been one other thread, but I'm not sure.
>>
File: your shit taste.png (350 KB, 865x649) Image search: [Google]
your shit taste.png
350 KB, 865x649
>>138527222
>Cromartie High Devil is not funny at all
Of all your bad opinions, this is the worst.
>>
hated the fuck out of toaru for its god awful writing and shit tier characters

misaka is qt but she's nowhere near different than a generic abusive tsundere

railgun was right tho
>>
File: Yuuko6.png (165 KB, 499x501) Image search: [Google]
Yuuko6.png
165 KB, 499x501
underrated
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.