[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does happen in the end of Nanana??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Does anyone know? I tried to find some spoilers of the LNs, but failed to find any
>>
LN is entirely different than the anime, Tensai is MC.
Beyond that, I don't know
>>
http://nanana.wikia.com/wiki/Nanana%27s_Buried_Treasure_Light_Novel_Volume_7

>five seconds in duckduckgo
TBA, last vol was seven
Series ongoing nigga
>>
>>138522051
I couldn't find any spoiler?

Who killed Nanana?
>>
>>138521852
>Tensai is MC.

This thing would've sold 10 times the BDs if they just got rid of useless ass male lead and MUH IKUSABA HIIYO.

Tensai and her maid were literally the only reason to watch this show, the plot was a shitty Shaolin Showdown ripoff and Nanana not telling anyone shit about locations was a fucking copout.
>>
File: Yuu8.png (329 KB, 523x593) Image search: [Google]
Yuu8.png
329 KB, 523x593
>>138523191
Tensai was fucking shit. She made the show boring to watch because she kept pulling out solution to the enigmas out of her ass. Only good character was Yuu.
>>
Was the adaption just bad? The characters were cute but the story felt lacking.
>>
She gives MC a footjob, then vanishes.
>>
>>138521689
Tensai dies.
>>
>>138523428
the girl with anger issues and her only personality is worshipping glasses guy?
no
>>
>>138523428
>out of her ass
The show didn't had enough Tensai ass.
>>
>>138523650
It was the best adaptation possible. The anime delivers the characters, and the LN delivers the story.
>>
File: playan gaem.webm (568 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
playan gaem.webm
568 KB, 1280x720
>>138521689
She summons the Wall of Flesh.
>>
>>138528867
I'm wondering if there's a green/blue screen edit of that
>>
>>138522051
Pretty sure it's on vol 9 now. How outdated is that wiki?
>>
>>138528939
I don't think so. It'd be a pain to make, I'm sure.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.