[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whether you like Sakura or Shirou or neither, you have to admit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: shisaku.jpg (89 KB, 1000x673) Image search: [Google]
shisaku.jpg
89 KB, 1000x673
Whether you like Sakura or Shirou or neither, you have to admit that they are the best together. They are simply made for each other.
>>
>>138511314
They just started fucking each because muh magic semen and then suddenly they couldn't live without the other. Sure, such great romantic development
>>
>>138511662
You can't be serious.
>>
File: 614044.jpg (132 KB, 636x640) Image search: [Google]
614044.jpg
132 KB, 636x640
>>138511314
Sakura is the canon wife after all.
>>
>>138511763
When this "Heaven's Feel is the true route" meme is going to die?
>>
>>138511705
Yes I am. Just forgot to tell that she fell in love with him seeing him trying to jump a huge height after school. They are obviously made for each other
>>
Sakura is mine..
>>
>>138511840
When they stop calling its true end the true end of Fate stay night in the tiger dojos.
>>
Not really, they have like 0 chemistry together. I'm pretty sure he's even with Rin more than Sakura in HF.
>>
>>138512033
Oh ok you're not serious, sorry, forget I even asked.
>>
>>138512103
They called it "true end of FSN" because it was the last ending, the vn was over after that. Everything is canon on Nasuverse
>>
Sakura and Shirou's children would be cuter than Saber and Shirou's or Rin and Shirou's.
Prove me wrong.
>>
Shirou x Sakura would be cute, idyllic romance if it weren't for all the tragedy.

Shirou x Rin has a bit more spice to it.

Shirou x Saber is star-crossed lovers stuff.
>>
>>138512165
>t. secondary

For half of HF Shirou actively avoids involving Sakura but he still spends more time with Sakura than Rin.
>>
>>138511763
That's not Sakura though.
>>
File: 54008673_p0.png (2 MB, 1700x1550) Image search: [Google]
54008673_p0.png
2 MB, 1700x1550
>>138512851

The only reason he does this is because she does things on her own to protect him that makes her condition worse. Rider basically tells him that she was the one who sacrificed the last bit of her life energy to let Rider use her NP to enable her to fly the gang out of there after getting wrecked in the forest.

You see he wasn't gonna stop Sakura from challenging Rin to protect him, he just thought it was reckless in her condition in his internal monologue.
>>
>>138514245
The fuck are you talking about, Sakura didn't "challenge Rin to protect Shirou".

I think you've either misunderstood the conversation or not looked at the thread.
>>
>canon
Kaleidoscope son
>>
File: 1430296382492.jpg (515 KB, 550x2650) Image search: [Google]
1430296382492.jpg
515 KB, 550x2650
>>138512033
Wasn't it Rin who watched his majestic leaps?
>>
I really disagree, on like, a fundamental writing level.

Sakura is established as the one who knows Shirou the most, yet we, the reader, never see it. Seriously, you, the person experiencing the content, much more easily get attached to Rin and Saber than Sakura, simply because you've read 500k words with them up to that point.

With Sakura, Shirou's supposedly known her for what, a year and a half? Yet you never see that, and what's worse, because there's already that established relationship with them, we never get to see them grow and have an arc together.

They just kind of fall into a relationship. They know each other, care about each other, and say they love each other, but the majority of how that's all been given roots just isn't there.

I have the same problem with Shirou's relationship with Shinji. They've supposedly been friends for years, and have only had a falling out recently. That gives reason to why Shirou's more trusting of him than the reader obviously would be; to Shirou, he's seen some of his good points, but I know I certainly didn't. He was an asshole through and through.
>>
>>138511314
I agree, because shit characters deserve each other.
>>
>>138515529
Pretty much everyone saw that jump, anon.
>>
>>138515529
Nobody can resist the high bar.
>>
>>138511840
Never, because Shirou and Sakura are meant for each other.
>>
File: 55664852_p19.png (423 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
55664852_p19.png
423 KB, 1280x720
>>138511314
Not in her route they aren't. They bring out the worst in each other. Shirou become unheroic and gets his "the crime will judge him" theme, and Sakura goes crazy with grailaids and has that "anything too shitty is Angra's or Zouken's or her grailbody's fault" excuse. Shirou's side isn't bad, but Sakura's is trash.
>>
>>138516207
Yeah, I totally agree with you on this. It's pretty hard to feel something when you're just told to do it.

I wouldn't have minded some backstory on all this, flashbacks, whatever.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.