[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone getting fed up with this show? They're trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: gate_jieitai.jpg (92 KB, 354x500) Image search: [Google]
gate_jieitai.jpg
92 KB, 354x500
Is anyone getting fed up with this show? They're trying too hard to force a dark plot and it's really fucking stupid.

How many fucking times is Pina going to flip flop on her loyalties? How the fuck can the empire be this retarded? Why did the bunny queen suck so hard at fighting, especially since she was defeated by a literal spoiled manchild who sucks dick at fighting and uses status and intimidation to get what he wants?
>>
Everything after they killed the dragon has been shit.
>>
>>138498274
It really gets pretty stupid at times, like did Pina really expect her brother to let her go in the last episode?
>>
>>138498428
My thoughts exactly.

>>138498431
Right? What the fuck is she doing?
>>
I like it.
>>
>>138498274
>They're trying too hard to force a dark plot and it's really fucking stupid.
More like they're trying too hard to force a Japan Strong plot and it's really fucking stupid.
>>
>>138498495
>they're trying too hard to force a Japan Strong plot and it's really fucking stupid.
Except for the fact that they've already gotten over that and the new plot is "Watch the retarded prince get manipulated in to destroying his empire."
>>
>>138498274
I think most agree on the writing being stupid, people are just in it for cute girls and "guns vs swords" shit even if it's written in a typical anime style.
>>
Japanese version of this song when?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhQ5678cJU8
>>
>>138498548
But all the cute girls aren't even getting screentime anymore. It's just princess tardface, the slutty bunny "warrior", and the retarded prince.
>>
>>138498274
Pina has never flip flopped on her loyalties.
Bunny queen was conquered because numbers,armor, and competent soldiers.
Manchild has excellent people at his disposal. That includes generals.

Fuck this thread.
>>
>>138499218
Last episode.

>AY YO PINA WE ATTACKIN THE JAPS
>Uh okay, well I'm going to go join them
>AY OW BOUT U GO LEAD MY MEN TO ATTACK INSTEAD? ELSE WE DUN GUN KILL YO PEEPS.
>Oh okay I'll go lead the attack and make them surrender then.
>>
>>138499275
Way to take it out of context you korean pos. Of course she cant do nothing under threat of dewldy force.
>>
>>138498547
Guess who will destroy his reign of terror? It won't be the glorious, undefeated Great Empire of Japan, right?
>>
>>138498274
I stopped watching after the glorious homage to Apocalypse Now, does it get any better after that?
>>
>>138499950
no
>>
>>138498495
>>138499887
>a modern military can defeat medieval people
>why are they allowed to show their military in a positive light?
>this should be illegal, they have to praise murrica instead

Please be retarded somewhere else.
>>
>>138502050
No one has any problem with them defeating primitives but Special Forces from other countries? Furthermore, not letting they closest ally take part in military operation and greedily doing everything on their own? Only retards could by this bullshit.
>>
So is Pina now used goods? From what we've seen, the second you're put in rags and chains, you're basically used as a fucktoy if you're a woman.
>>
>>138502317
Like that anon said, pls be retarded somewhere else.
>>
>>138503892
She's been used goods for a while anon. Most of the Rose Knights are into /u/.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.