[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Frost is supposed to be Frieza's counterpart, then why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
If Frost is supposed to be Frieza's counterpart, then why is he so much weaker than him? Unlike Frieza, Frost isn't a lazy bastard who sits on a thrown all day and only trains when he wants to get revenge. Similar to Goku, Frost is the hero of his universe. He fights strong evil opponents all the time and more than likely trains to be prepared for them. Frieza was able to achieve his golden form after a few months of training. Yet, Frost, who must've trained for years at this point, is weaker than SSJ Goku.
>>
Frost is far and away more powerful than Namek Freeza was. I'm talking about 10 second curbstomp level of difference.

He just never had to struggle hard.
>>
It's a dumb shonen for kids dude
>>
>>138496059
Freeza's a ridiculously powerful mutant merely by hitting the jackpot in the genetic lottery. Counterpart or not, I wouldn't assume Frost has anywhere near as much "natural" strength.
>>
>>138496059
Well if you payed attention in last weeks episode you would had noticed wiess staing that frieza did the same thing that frost did to not get caught by some law. I think frieza had more time than frost and eventually became super strong by the time he got to namek.
>>
>>138496059
Why doesn't he look gay like Freezo?
>>
>>138496120

No he isn't, at best he is a little more stronger than him. He still gets stomped by base goku.
>>
>>138496059
Frost is actually much stronger than Namek Frieza, because base Goku now is actually far above where he was on namek, to the point where he can take on final form frieza evenly without going SSJ, and yet Goku could only handle Frost's 3rd form while in base.

The distinction comes from Frost's lack of a gold form which Frieza only attained by a lot of hard work towards self-improvement. Meanwhile, frost has merely fought in fixed fights vs his own men to gain publicity.
>>
>>138496316
>Well if you payed attention in last weeks episode you would had noticed wiess staing that frieza did the same thing that frost did to not get caught by some law
I understand it for Frost because he puts on a front of being a good guy, but this never made sense for Frieza, to me anyway.

They could've just made him some space emperor (or space king considering his dad is really in charge) but instead there's this convoluted plot where they conquer planets and sell them to the highest bidder. Literally why?
>>
>>138496453
SSJ Goku wrecked FF Frost, and base Goky played with 3rd form Frost.
So even Base Goku could evenl fight with FF Frost i think.
>>
>>138496059
Because he's NOT Freeza's "counterpart". He's simply a Freezer-like person in a similar position to Frieza.
>>
>>138496454
>Literally why?
You get more shit that way.
>>
>>138496606
Base Goku has God Power. Goku's base right now is super duper powerlevel super.
>>
>>138496383

Base Goku is currently incredibly more powerful than in Namek you idiot.
>>
File: 2894692043.jpg (207 KB, 1276x407) Image search: [Google]
2894692043.jpg
207 KB, 1276x407
Because Toei, that's why.
>>
Because Frieza is alpha as fuck and takes no shit, while Frost is a feeble kike rat scurrying behind the scenes and only fighting people he hired to act.

Even if he trained, he doesn't have the strength of character to achieve what Frieza achieved.
>>
>>138496859

And he made sound work of Frost you twit just like he did with Frieza.
>>
is ep. 35 this or next week?
>>
>>138497390
What was that picture supposed to prove, that Toriyama pulled the poison out of his ass without readjusting the previous panels or that the poison is anime only?
>>
>>138499355
Toriyama didn't draw the manga you fucking savage.
>>
>>138500005
>replying to the retard
>>
>>138496144
Thread should have ended here.
>>
>>138496347
Because no black lips
>>
>>138496383
Base goku now is way better than SSJ Gokue during the Namek saga.
>>
>>138499355
Anime only, but we'll know for sure when or if we get another chapter.
>>
So whats the consensus on Super? Manga or Anime or are they both so shitty it doesnt matter?

if I've already seen the movies can I just skip to the episodes/ chapters that happen after them?
>>
What about Cooler tho
>>
>>138496059
>implying he pushes himself
His minions purposely job for him. If they don't, he has a handy dart to force them down.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.