[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You should be able to solve this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
>>
If i knew how to do math good, I wouldn't be watching anime.
>>
I'd rather masturbate.
>>
>>138488612
If E was defined it would be trivial.
>>
>>138488612
Well, yes, but it would be a pain and I would probably have to go over it twice due to some calculation error. At least it makes some sense, unlike the usual anime math questions.
>>
>>138488829
Well I mean you need dE/dt. Unless I'm missing context
>>
>>138488829
>At least it makes some sense, unlike the usual anime math questions.
It makes very little sense though, all these awkward numbers are just busywork.
>>
HOL UP
>>
>>138488910
Is E related to e?
>>
>>138488612
> resolving dX/dt
> no t in the equation
the answer is (0 0 0), no?
>>
>>138488955
I miss when teachers would give you numbers that were specially chosen to lead to round answers.
You immediately know you'd made a mistake when you ended up with a long line of digits after the decimal place.
>>
>>138489155
I have no idea what 1000 hours after EPOCH means but I assume E = E(t) as its the only undefined quantity.

The answer is some constants with -sin(E) * dE/dt and cos(E) dE/dt thrown in
>>
>>138489209
They don't do that anymore?
>>
>>138488612
/a/-Arithmetic & Science
>>
>>138488612
I didn't go to college so I shouldn't be able to solve this desu
>>
>>138488612
What even is the point of that mu? It doesn't feature in the equation. Is the answer supposed to be given in units of mu or something?
>>
>>138488612
Who uses Ohm for degrees?
>>
>>138490750
Ohm is an SI unit.
The Greek letter is called omega.
Although I do think it's strange to use i, and both upper and lower case omega for degrees(not even radians).
>>
>>138490869
Fuck, I just noticed they used M for it as well when they had a mass constant as well, what the fuck.
>>
>>138488612
>question
all you need to do is just some scratching job with given parameters
>>
>2 by 3 matrix
That is easy as fuck.
Nigga, do you even math?
>>
File: solve this.jpg (101 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
solve this.jpg
101 KB, 960x540
>>138488612
OP, you gotta start with elementary school level questions before getting to high school ones.

Here is an elementary school problem. Are /a/nons smarter than a 6th grader?
>>
>>138489155
Since everything is time-independent, yes.
>i and e
>not imaginary unit and euler's constant
>>
>>138489245
When I was in highschool fucktards would give random numbers, using a calculator was standard. They never even used to check the shit.
>>
>>138491675
It doesn't state how long it took for her to run to the park.
>>
>>138491675
There isn't enough information to solve the problem. We don't know when she left or how long either trip took, so we have no way of calculating any of those things.
>>
File: Bestgirl.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Bestgirl.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>138490869
>>138490750
Capital Omega often denotes Steradians, more found here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steradian

They're like 3d radians, so just another way to deal with spherical units, they're sort of bitch ass units, as they can be degrees or unitless, basically whatever fits your work the most.

>>138488612
This is a sort of standard orbital mechanics problem. e is elasticity, i inclination, a the semi-major axis, t is given time after Epoch, etc.

In short, it's just a relation of the 3D motion of an object in orbit, with set parameters.

I won't solve it, as it's 3am , but hope this can help y'all along
>>
File: u shud be able.jpg (24 KB, 580x379) Image search: [Google]
u shud be able.jpg
24 KB, 580x379
>>
>>138492114
>2+3=
I'm stumped.
>>
Depressingly, I should actually be able to. But probably couldn't without doing some googling because it's been two years since I got a degree and I haven't done shit since.
>>
>>138491847
>>138491954
You can give an answer with parameters, can't you?
>>
>>138492114
>sqrt(23) * 7 / 5
it's deep they are all prime numbers
>>
Fuck math. I put in my years of school so I wouldn't have to do anything besides basic math ever again.
>>
>>138488612
Can anyone explain what the M(Pl) in OP's pic is?
>>
>>138492050
Also, many of the old signal processing and radar textbooks (especially russian ones for some reason) use capital omega as angular frequency.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.