[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what the fuck did I just watch? Ergo Proxy is somehow less
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Re-l.Mayer.full.160192.jpg (125 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Re-l.Mayer.full.160192.jpg
125 KB, 1024x768
So, what the fuck did I just watch?

Ergo Proxy is somehow less comprehensible than Evangelion 3.0
>>
I feel like they just got tired of explaining shit halfway through. Still pretty interesting.
>>
>>138485761
A nice pilot episode followed by people calling for their "raisin daughter" for ~8 hours.
>>
>>138485804

also vincent being a cuck
>>
>>138485761

Am I the only one who actually got the plot the first time around?
>>
God tier aesthetics, ok tier plot that could've used some revision, moved too fast and it honestly felt like they didnt even need to go on the roadtrip,

The broken windsail episode was fucking great though
>>
File: 1408448367017.jpg (93 KB, 220x315) Image search: [Google]
1408448367017.jpg
93 KB, 220x315
>>138485761
>>
>>138485761
A great anime until the gag episodes and then a stupidly hurried ending that went too DEEP for me.
>>
>>138485761
>So, what the fuck did I just watch?
Potential being wasted
>>
It needed 12 more episodes, or a rewrite into just 12
>>
Agree with this thread, it had everything except a strong, cohesive plot that flowed naturally
>>
>>138488052
that's the problem, I really liked the Smileland episode in and of itself, the whole blend with the cartoon style was great. But it fit in the flow of the show very poorly, and greatly shattered the usually dark atmosphere. Worst of all it didn't even matter, at all. I hoped they'd have some sort of reference to it in the end but nope.
>>
RAISIN DAUFHTERU
>>
A pretty but boring show that picks up when they go outside and go on adventures.
It's symbolism that hikkis will have fun episodic adventures if they just went outside with their daki, the cute cop that follows them after two hours is just a tsun that warms up before long.
>>
>>138487518
I mostly did. It was so long ago though that I may have had some help by reading the fansubber's forum.
>>
Raison d'ĂȘtre
>>
>>138485761
>good first 6-7 episodes
>filler
>filler
>filler
>whatthefuck.jpg
>filler
>filler
>forwhatpurpose.jpg
>last 2 episodes=we need to wrap up guys, hurry it along
>>
>>138485761
It was understandable to me, but as >>138488400
aid, they could have just made it shorter. I mean some of the episodes people here call "filler" actually help develop the world and give you some hints as for what happened, but there were at least 2 or 3 episodes that could have been cut out, and it wouldn't change anything. But I did enjoy the show, and found most of it entertaining, even the parts that didn't have a direct impact on the plot. I think most of /a/ doesn't like it though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.