[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bow wow wow yippie yo yupi yay bow wow wow yippie yo yupi yay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 225x350
bow wow wow yippie yo yupi yay
bow wow wow yippie yo yupi yay
>>
>>138479671
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>138479938
From the depths of the sea, back to the block
Snoop Doggy Dogg, Funky, yes but of the Doc
Went solo on that ass, but it's still the same
Long Beach is the spot where I served my cane
>>
File: nas.jpg (185 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nas.jpg
185 KB, 1280x720
STRAIGHT OUT THE FUCKIN' DUNGEONS OF RAP
>>
>>138480320
Nas try but this is a dogg thread
>>
File: thumbs.jpg (144 KB, 756x686) Image search: [Google]
thumbs.jpg
144 KB, 756x686
>>138480529
>>
>>138479671

>bow wow wow yippie yo yupi yay

Is this the incantation of resurrection in an upcoming dub?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbq0KpgmaoU
>>
So I'm watching this for the first time and I just though I'd say that I find the robot/professor segments to be the absolute low point of the show.
>>
>>138482167
Nice b8, friendo
>>
>>138482207
I'm not baiting. I'm really enjoying the rest of it. I just find the professor annoying instead of the cute that I assume I'm supposed to find her.

I will say though when robo is out on her own it's better, and it got a bit better when sakamoto showed up.
>>
File: AYYLMAO.webm (237 KB, 300x370) Image search: [Google]
AYYLMAO.webm
237 KB, 300x370
>>138479671
Walk in shadow, move in silence
Guard against extra-terrestrial violence
But yo we ain't on no government list
We straight don't exist, no names and no fingerprints
>>
>>138482207
They really did suck
>>
>>138482167
I had that exact opinion when I was a complete newfag and a pleb who watched less than 50 anime. True story.
>>
>>138482805
I don't hate cute things across the board dude. I really enjoy NNB for example I loved azumanga, K-on was dece. I just don't like the professor bits.
>>
>>138482899
I said nothing about hating cute things though.
>>
>>138482933
Ah. I see. I assumed you were using the narrative that paints me as a newfag who hates cute and only likes manime.

Well either way, I don't like those segments and it takes a lot of willpower not to skip them sometimes. Otherwise the show is pretty good. I think Nichibros was overall better though.
>>
>>138483127
I think you'll grow to like them. Nano sees a lot of growth and eventually joins the main cast, and the professor has a lot of good moments too. One scene with her and Mai concerning sharks towards the end I remember liking a lot.
>>
>>138482288
>>138483127
You're supposed to enjoy their dynamic more than the characters individually, and Hakase being a handful is an integral part of it.
>>
>>138482167
I find your lack of not hanging yourself disturbing
>>
>>138483226
Fair enough. I'm not a big fan of kids, so a kid throwing tantrums isn't really my idea of a good time. Glad to hear it changes though. Nano has already grown on me quite a bit, but seeing her interact with the rest of the cast will be very helpful.
>>
>>138483261
While I'm getting shit on for unpopular opinions, I think Star Wars is really bad. I can't say I actually enjoyed a single one of the movies taken on its own. It's a decent universe for setting other things though.
>>
>>138483296
I really like kid characters, even if they are canonically annoying, so maybe she won't grow on you like she did me. I definitely understand where you're coming from though. Hopefully the rest of the show works for you, otherwise. I thought it was really good and it gets legitimately heartwarming at the end.
>>
>>138483396
I don't hate them all. I never threw tantrums as a child and I really can't stand seeing kids throw a tantrum. Even when I was a kid it disgusted me to see other kids act that way, and as an adult I don't feel any different except that now half that disgust is directed at the parent (I'm well aware this isn't entirely fair, but I can't help what I feel).
>>
>>138483463
Yeah, that's understandable. I'd feel the same way irl but I can forgive it in fiction in the name of moe. Just doesn't bother me cause it's not delivered in a particularly negative way, I don't think.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.