[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the worst written and most ass pull Manga in the history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 4.jpg (431 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
431 KB, 1280x720
Is this the worst written and most ass pull Manga in the history of Shonen?

The writing the last 2 arcs has seriously been the worst in Shonen history
>>
>>138477995
manga should have ended after aizen defeat
>>
Fairy Tail.
Akame ga Kill.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
A bunch of things that got cancelled early because they were shit.
>>
>>138478021
And leave unanswered questions?

Fuck you guys.
>>
>>138478064
FT and AgK don't count, they were always fan service on the level of how hentai is. One is an ecchi manga using battles as a vehicle for PLOT and BACKSTORY while the other is about finding excuses to kill people while showing lots of rape faces and how nobody gets a happy ending.

I mean you can argue they are among the worst written, but I don't think they ever aimed to be well written to begin with. I just can't see Mashima or the AgK guy thinking "Yeah, if I write the next chapter like this, I think there's a lot of depth and complexity." no I'm pretty sure it's "Now how do I make this girl show her tits?" or "Shit my dart just landed on a character I didn't even consider would die yet, now what do I do..."

I don't even wanna talk about Bleach. You gotta be sniffing ink for years to get on a similar wave length as Kubo.
>>
>>138478064
Katekyo Never!!
>>
>>138477995
no, fairy tale worst shonen by default
>>
Dragonball Super is the worst.
>>
I've heard Toriko's gotten pretty bad lately.
>>
I deeply regret Bleach being my gateway anime. I'm still following along with the manga because somehow, even though I fucking hate it and want the ride to end, I can't just drop it.
>>
>>138480089
I never expected it to outlast Naruto.
>>
>>138480474
Me neither.
>>
>>138478156
>implying the answers were good
I remember asking "What if Star Wars had en EP7?' anon.
>>
>>138477995

DBS is worse.

Why did it even come back?

$
>>
>>138477995
I like it, the abilites are cool, the characters have the best design, and still bleach has the best fights. I think this arc is much better than fullbringers
>>
>>138481161

First half of arc was good.

Recent chapters are the worst Bleach has ever been.

FB arc was also real underrated.
>>
>>138480474
It didn't outlast naruto. Naruto is older than Bleach.
>>
>>138481483
Naruto ended at 700 chapters. Bleach currently has 677 chapters. There's almost zero chance of it ending in less than 23 chapters, so it looks like Bleach will outlast Naruto.
>>
>>138477995
>worst written and most ass pull Manga in the history of Shonen
One piece no history, all desing are shit
>>
Can we all agree that Bleach would have been better if Bleach had been about the fashion industry? Replace shinigami and hollows and crap with models that are members of competing modeling agencies, and they're competing over deals with fashion magazines. At least then Kubo would have been playing towards his strengths.
>>
>>138482096
So just have Kubo make a completely different series?
>>
>>138477995
You haven't read enough Shounen if you think Bleach is the worst it gets.
>>
>>138482156
Pretty much, yes. He could keep the name, and it would actually make sense.
>>
>>138482217
This is true. Bleach gets shit on more because it's popular, but it had to have been good to an extent to last this long, especially at the beginning. There are tons of shounen series out there that weren't even good enough to do that. Even more that were so shit no one even scanlated them.
>>
>>138477995
Kekkai Sensen is worst.
>>
>>138478021
Correction: manga should have gone back to school life and monster of the week after Aizen defeat
>>
>>138477995
>implying you know anything about "Shonen history"
Nobody has the time to be teaching your illiterate ass half a century of pop culture trivia. Go look for handouts elsewhere.
>>
>>138477995
>All that same face

Jesus Christ its pathetic. No detail anywhere besides their fucking eyes outside of the obvious Hollow parts.
>>
>worst written manga
sorry OP. That's Reborn.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.