[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If both of them are tsunderes who can't admit their feelings,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: pat head.jpg (197 KB, 689x1020) Image search: [Google]
pat head.jpg
197 KB, 689x1020
If both of them are tsunderes who can't admit their feelings, and one of them has a bright future while the other has an inferiority complex, there is no chance of them truly becoming lovers, is there?
>>
>>138473372
Sorry but the raw emotion and self sacrifice of Okabe to save Kurisu has been received. They became lovers in one timeline, and that connection has already bound themselves even if you consider multiple timelines as multiple lives. Fate my friend.
>>
Did anyone mail Kevin this month?
>>
File: SG1.png (539 KB, 960x770) Image search: [Google]
SG1.png
539 KB, 960x770
>>138473372
it would definitely be complicated.
In the cancelled LN set in the future, it's said that their relationship has become stagnant.
>>
>>138473372
Dumb movie premise aside, it's going to happen. Are you telling me that the dude who was willing to die for her without a second thought would hesitate to try and make it work? I mean, it's implied that convergence is literally pulling them together to some degree in the true ending.
>>
>>138474077
I'm glad that never happened.
>>
>>138473750
That's [confidential]
>>
>>138474841
Agreed. Fuck that shit. They live happily ever after, done and done.

Also

>Okabe
>Stagnant
>>
>>138475215
Apparently.
>>
The new OP for C;C PC better be good. Non-Existent Youths was alright, and Singularity was shit... but third time's the charm, right?
>>
>>138474077
Time for NTR?
>>
>>138478818
NO. Fuck you, their love is pure.
>captcha flowers
Goddamn right.
>>
>>138473372

Which one has an inferiority complex?

And while you're right that in their current state it would be very difficult for them to sustain a relationship, there's still plenty of room for growth. When it comes down to it, I'm certain that neither one of them would want to stop seeing each other, so they'll force themselves to reconcile and grow.
>>
>>138474989
I thought that was last month
>>
>>138479021
Okabe. Kurisu is a genius who publishes theories for reputable science magazines, Okabe is a nerd who makes useless gadgets in his free time and holds onto a chuuni fantasy to hide his insecurities. He's stated that he's fine if Kurisu isn't with him, so long as she is alive.

Poor guy has no self worth.
>>
>>138479523
It was, but nobody's really bothered mailing Kevin now that the info is out.
A little while back I tried mailing him about Dual, and why Child was coming first, and he straight up ignored it.
>>
>>138479641
But as long as Kurisu wants or needs him and he knows it, he has an indisputable source of value.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.