[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For Gilgamesh, it's not his life that he values, but what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: gilgamesh defeated.jpg (21 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
gilgamesh defeated.jpg
21 KB, 700x393
For Gilgamesh, it's not his life that he values, but what he modeled his legend on. The reason he didn't want to use Ea was because if he'd done so against an inferior opponent, he wouldn't have been able to face the heroes who'd beaten by Ea.

And yet, when he was unable to draw Ea against Shirou, Gilgamesh was clearly defeated in this Holy Grail War. Conversely, had he managed to draw Ea in time despite his hesitation, it would've been a heavier burden for Gilgamesh to bear than death.
>>
>Gilgamesh apologists
That's a pretty way of saying that he was an arrogant fuck.
>>
>>138462416
That was said by Nasu in the UBW booklet.
>>
>>138462101
Who would have
Or who already were beaten by Ea?
>>
No one cares about this shite series
>>
>>138462101

No, it's because the writer is a hack, he wanted that ending at the cost of ruining gilgamesh'es character.
>>
>>138465585
Or maybe he wanted an ending that was consistent with Gilgamesh's character.
>>
>>138465021
Shame that it dominates 80% of this board
>>
>>138465021

Yeah unfortunately see >>138465674

We're pretty much doomed to unending Fate discussions being crammed down our throats the same way we are Monogatari. Welcome to the modern anime scene.
>>
>>138465710
>Fate discussions
>modern anime scene
Are you serious?
>>
>>138465710
Fate is not modern, threads were up since 2004 / 2006.
>>
>>138465710
Type-Moon has been a topic of interest since Lunar Legend Tsukihime in 2003
>>
>>138465710
>being this new
>>
>>138465877
>>138465932
>>138465963

I know it's been around a while, no need to get all defensive and jump to conclusions. People won't shut up about it since UBW aired is more the point and insist on making the stupidest topics just to keep posting about it. It's kind of like Monogatari which sucks up at least five threads on the board at any given point.
>>
>>138466099
That's hilarious.
It's pretty neat that we have archives and old forums of posts from a time that might as well be a completely different era in terms of the western otaku fandom.
I feel like reading old animesuki discussions now.
>>
>>138466229
A lot can happen in 10 years

https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=6702
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.