[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stuff you were tricked into watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: garbage.jpg (103 KB, 315x450) Image search: [Google]
garbage.jpg
103 KB, 315x450
Stuff you were tricked into watching
>>
Kuroko no basket.
It was fucking terrible and I watched two goddamn seasons because "It gets better". It was the worst "sports" show I've ever seen.
>>
>>138456283
It wasn't bad.
>>
>>138456283
And I'm glad. Looking forward to S2, but the manga will probably stay superior.
>>
>>138456283
It had okay humor, but after like 5 or so episodes it just gets crazy.
I just wanted comfy one-piece tier solving issues in the new towns you visit with battles that weren't ass-pulls.
But all of the Seven Deadly are so powerful already and every sob story past arc felt forced as fuck.

The soundtrack was great though. I got the vocal album.
>>
File: 0m.png (41 KB, 200x508) Image search: [Google]
0m.png
41 KB, 200x508
>>
Kiniro Mosaic. Just getting back into anime after a long break and to top it off, I was just getting into buyfagging, too. It was a long enough break that I immediately loved everything I watched.

I'll put it this way. I almost bought the Heaven's Lost Property nendoroids because I legitimately enjoyed the series for a few weeks.
>>
Deadman Wonderland.
Paranoia Agent.
Gunbuster.
>>
>>138458936
>Deadman Wonderland.
That OP though
>>
VAs sound annoying so better read manga instead.
>>
File: 1455429307657.jpg (36 KB, 332x327) Image search: [Google]
1455429307657.jpg
36 KB, 332x327
Non Non Biyori
this whole anime is a fucking meme, literally nothing happens and its the same shit as K-ON, except K-ON had better characters
>>
>>138458980
Manga has pictures, so it's for casuals. LNs only.
>>
>>138457390
Ahahaha, S1 was the best season, it actually got worse
>>
>>138458848
Not counting the last 8 eps, it's good.
>>
Oh to answer the OP. I was tricked into reading the Tokyo Ghoul manga after I watched the anime.
What can I say...
>>
>>138459425
Same here, it's garbage and Re is even worse
>>
chaos;head. When a friend heard it was the prequel to steins;gate, he convinced me to watch it with him before we watched steins;gate.

It was so awful that I still haven't worked up the courage to watch steins;gate to this day.
>>
>>138457390
It's so bad that it's actually great
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.