[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this guys problem? >muh justice is a lie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: latest.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
What the fuck is this guys problem?

>muh justice is a lie
>muh hupocrisy
>muh false ideals
>>
Shirou is the red man.
>>
>>138452566
his just a bitter old spirat that got fucked by the world.
>>
File: 1456806158245.jpg (4 MB, 3241x4336) Image search: [Google]
1456806158245.jpg
4 MB, 3241x4336
>>138452566
he got betrayed by the love os his life on another dimension
>>
is fsn ubw censored?
>>
>>138452566
Being a janitor for humanity's shittyness tends to wear on your mind
>>
He essentially died and went to hell. He's forced to live forever fighting for childish ideals.
>>
>>138452629
i've just finished the blurays today. nothing was blacked out or sunshafted or gave me the impression of censorship, I havent read the source VN. What are you referring to
>>
>make agreement with Planet to become a Counter Guardian in exchange for getting time enough to stop a nuclear disaster from happening
>gets summoned to the worst fuck-ups Humanity has ever caused as a Counter Guardian, and his mission is to PURGE IT LIKE IT'S HERESY
>completely lost sight of the naive, idealistic dumb little shit you used to be because you became a prolific mass murderer in the name of enforcing Justice

he got so tired of doing nothing but headshotting muslims that he tried to headshot himself when the opportunity arose

the only thing that'll keep Shirou sane and from becoming Archer is that he gets to take Rin to poundtown every time he gets back from the middle east instead of just becoming more and more frustrated
>>
the final scene means that he will become the same archer, right?
>>
>>138452566
Designed to appeal to edgy faggots
>>
>>138452671
yeah I meant the tv version compared to the bd one. I got the horrible subs releases and I don't want to download the BD unless there's censorship
>>
>>138452675
nah. he wont make any deals with the world knowing what will happen.
>>
File: 1432797747757.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1432797747757.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
IM GAR FOR ARCHER
>>
>>138452673
You shouldn't question decision of heresy examiner.
>>
>>138452696
It has issues with anti epileptic censoring, get the bds
>>
>>138452717
http://www.ufotable.info/2014/12/blog-post.html

tv and web broadcast has annoying darkness filters over some scenes to comply with bright light regulations because a bunch of nip kids got siezures watching a pokemon episode once
>>
>>138452771
>anti epileptic censoring
you are gonna have to explain that one
>>
>>138452566
He became a /b/tard, at least he got out the reddit pace.
>>
>>138452781
ohhhhhhhhh yeah, the brightness dims in some scenes, I thought it was in order to enhance detail. That shit happens even in the opening
>>
So Shirou and Rin fuck around in London and Archer is stuck in purgatory and Sakura is getting wormfucked? Am I right in assuming that?
>>
>>138452815
see >>138452781
It's a program everything airing has to go through that puts a filter if light levels change too much. Ufotable liking their light effects runs into it quite a lot, and excailibur deserves to not be ruined by an ugly filter.
>>
>>138452838
yes. sakura gets saved later though.
>>
>>138452566

He's seen some shit.
>>
>>138452838
Nah, according to Nasuverse lore, the Counter Guardians will finally get a chance to Permanently Rest in Peace once Gaia dies.

Notice how in Notes, no CG appears and gives a shit that Types are invading.

It is because the "humanity" in Notes isn't considered human anymore and therefore, CGs are freed from their jobs.
>>
>>138452781
well fuck the paka checker
>>
>>138452673
>he got so tired of doing nothing but headshotting muslims that he tried to headshot himself when the opportunity arose
Then why didn't he just not? Got independent action B or whatever, couldn't he go find some magic man to leech mana off of if he was so miserable
>>
File: Unlimited hand work.jpg (283 KB, 1000x1493) Image search: [Google]
Unlimited hand work.jpg
283 KB, 1000x1493
>>138452566
GARRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>138452912
The problem is that even if Archer commits suicide, his main body remains undamaged since it got archived so if Archer really wants to sleep forever, he has to somehow kill his archived original self.

Killing shirou won't do anything to solve this.

He needs to somehow break into the Harddrive where his original soul is stored and that place is on an entirely different plane of existence.
>>
>>138452969
cant he just say fuck it and not kill the people he's summoned to kill until the powers that be decide he's not worth keeping around as a CG and remove him
>>
>>138452992
see, here's the cool thing about being a counter guardians. They don't have any will. Besides, EMIYA knew what he was getting himself into when he became the red man
>>
>>138452992
Archer isn't the only CG and he doesn't have free will.

There could be CGs with even nastier personalities than Archer that would cause way more unintended damage so I think Archer would prefer to be the one who kills people rather than risk another CG who is more willing to just nuke everything instead of systematically killing only the intended targets and leaving innocent bystanders alone.
>>
>>138453086
>>138453147
How can you grow weary of something you do not control?
>>
>>138452566
He had a hard life.
>>
>>138453147
Don't CGs kill everyone regardless of whether or not they're bystanders since they don't have any free will?
>>138453248
Just go read the wiki or something.
>>
>>138452928
now put swords in every hand
>>
>>138453351
Pretty much. A CG doesn't show up to surgically deal with a problem before it gets out of hand, they clean up the mess when it does. And that generally involves killing everything.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.