[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when DEEN saved anime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: thanks DEEN.jpg (268 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
thanks DEEN.jpg
268 KB, 640x960
Where were you when DEEN saved anime?
>>
>>138445092
Watching a SAO/Outbreak Company/NGNL ripoff, what about you op?
>>
>>138445092
If this is what anime being saved looks like, then i don't think I like anime anymore senpai

Good day.
>>
You have to admit (quality moments aside) KonoSuba is pretty top tier, AOTS even.
>>
More like buried it.
>>
>>138446524

Some actual decent posts in the last couple hours. Is dawn breaking, an actual clever challenge to another stupid OP
>>
>>138447944

If anyone kills anime it's going to be A-1 Pictures. They're already mostly there already.
>>
>>138445092
Watching it.
>>
>>138445092
This anime isn't even funny.
>>
Overrated shit thread?
>>
>>138448045
you must be boring
>>
>Implying Prison School didn't save anime last season
>>
File: megumin_72067.jpg (23 KB, 300x415) Image search: [Google]
megumin_72067.jpg
23 KB, 300x415
>>138448107
You're a huge fucking queef.
I can't believe how shit your taste is. You MUST take nigger cock up your asshole regularly, you cunt. What kind of fucking tasteless bitch are you? Get the fuck off /a/, you fucking faggot. The world would be better off if you just fucking killed yourself, because you have such shit taste, no one in real life can fucking stand you. Your mother must have been one massive fucking whore, because only a rank slut could raise someone with such shit taste, you fucking cuck. It's an understatement when I say I want you dead. It's more like I want someone to cut your tiny little dick off and stuff it down your throat while you fucking rot in hell with the rest of the fucking kykes and niggers. You may think I'm being facetious, but I'm fucking serious. If I were to ever meet your mother, I'd punch that bitch in her fucking whore face, then stab her several times in her loose cunt so she could never create another retarded little fucker like you again, you worthless. Piece. Of. Shit. I want to believe in reincarnation just for the small hope that you come back as a fly, so you can properly spend a lifetime doing what you deserve: crawling around in shit, and dying in shit. Really, get off the computer right now, go find/buy a gun, and fucking shoot yourself right in your faggot fucking face.
The only way this world could get any better is with you not in it.
>>
>>138448360

ha ha oh wow this is good pasta.
>>
>>138445092

>Saved

Good Joke Joda san!
xD
>>
File: WrKY2hg.png (803 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
WrKY2hg.png
803 KB, 1366x768
>>138445092

>Impossible
>>
File: 1457583470429.png (253 KB, 448x450) Image search: [Google]
1457583470429.png
253 KB, 448x450
>>138448360
>>
Watching the only DEEN show this season worth watching, Rakugo
>>
>>138445092
I was watching the better DEEN show
>>
>>138450595
>>138450459
DEEN still saving anime then
>>
>>138450616
No thanks to Konosuba
>>
>>138450078
this still boils my piss
why the fuck did they have deen do season 2 anyways
>>
>>138450459
>>138450595
>>138450654
You're acting like you're proving OP wrong when you're actually just reinforcing his point.
>>
>>138450723
I was never arguing against the point, I was only disputing the evidence. If I see a faulty argument, i'll discredit it even if I agree with the point.
>>
Can anybody sell me on this anime before I waste a precious 20 minuets on the 1st episode of a series by the sound of which I'm going to drop?
It literally looks like a gary stu online/(shit) log horizon, and people only like the show because of canon loli
>>
>>138450834
ask your mom.
i sold it to her last night.
>>
>>138445490
haha,i dunno what to call newfags who are approaching the 4 year lurk threshold. I can't consider them oldfags with bait designed like this, but I guess the 2015 crowd up wouldn't understand older comparisons.
>>
>>138450700
Not having enough money for Statelight, expecting quality from budget kings Studio DEEN. It's only this year DEEN has their shit together and know when to make their budget cuts, also it's somehow been a quirky style instead of abysmal, and cushioned by proper anime only material such as fleshing background characters and interaction.
>>
This show really is great. it really pulls of the comedy great which is rare for gook cartoons. Easily the funniest thing I have seen this season.
>>
>>138450834
The first episode is the funniest and has the best fanservice for Aqua. It's fine even if you're going to drop it since it has its own conclusion.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.