[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't believe the midget ended up with her uncle. It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: honeyandclover_s1v2.jpg (395 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
honeyandclover_s1v2.jpg
395 KB, 600x600
I can't believe the midget ended up with her uncle.

It felt like some Usagi Drop tier shit.

Fuck this show.
>>
>>138441922
The artwork has that Usagi Drop feel
>>
>>138441922
I wouldn't have been so pissed off it wasn't for such a dumb fucking reason.

IIRC he's special because he such a damn man child and quirky. Fucking artfags I swear. No I didn't like the MC either
>>
>>138442010
What? The quirky man-child also lost. Both beta MC and Morita got NTR'd by the uncle.
>>
>>138442010
It was the opposite, she chose him because he was a responsible man who would support her during her rehabilitation
>>
>>138442062
She definitely liked Morita but went with the other dude because the uncle was more safe option

Slut, worse girl.
>>
In general, it needed less Hagu and MC and more Yamada and Mayama
>>
>>138441922
Wait are people mad because she left her friends to travel with him or did she actually get romantically involved with him?
>>
>>138443374
second one
>>
>>138441922
I she a gaijin?
>>
>>138441979
It's called shoujo style.
>>
>>138442498
>Yamada and Mayama
Agreed even though Mayama didn't know what he was missing. But I appreciated that it wasn't a cliche, they end up together thing because love prevails.
>>
nigga honey and clover predates usagi drop by 5 years
>>
It's understandable that Hagu chose passionate love over romantic love, and I don't mind that the uncle got together with her, he had feelings for her after all. I still think that it's cruel (at least towards the uncle) how their relationship came to be. She basically choose someone based on financial stability. But I guess love is never fair.
>>
>>138442498

I got tired of Yamada bawling her eyes out by the end of the first season.
>>
>>138448860
Cue some Kanye West nigga. Also she was a weak character that did nothing but detract from slacker-kun's more interesting vengeance plot and acted as a prop for the bike kid's character growth. They call her a doll in the show and for good reason.
>>
>>138449086
>slacker

Pretty sure he at least worked his ass off for that Star Wars ripoff, he just didn't give a shit about college and when you're that talented why would you?
>>
File: best scene.jpg (363 KB, 1024x1445) Image search: [Google]
best scene.jpg
363 KB, 1024x1445
S2 was pretty bad, but S1 was damn good.
The climax of his bike ride, with parallels to the opening scene, was really good.
Then his long awaited confession, great climax and ending.
>>
Takemoto and Yamada got the worst treatment, I feel.
>>
>>138445216
Not really that mutual always.
>>
>>138443532
Really? How the fuck that was possible? Till volume 5 I still think this is normal romance manga.

This shit is worse than Usagi Drop or Koihaze.
>>
Let's see, idiots.
>Hagu likes Morita romantically. Morita likes Hagu romantically.
>Shuu likes Hagu romantically.
>Hagu doesn't like Shuu romantically.
>Hagu was going on through a situation that could let her unable to do what she loves. And she had to choose between her romantic love, or her professional life.
>She chose her professional life. So she knew she needed someone who supported her on those moments. She new Morita couldn't. Neither she wanted that type of help from him.
>She decided to stay with Shuu because he was the one who could support her during her recovering. He was her more precious relative.
Hagu didn't take a romantic route at the end. She didn't pick the guy she was going to marry or date. Everything was focussed on her health and being able to paint again.
Shuu-chan himself told Ayu he was going to support Midget not as a lover, even if he has feelings for her. And Morita decided to help Hagu from the shadows.
>>
>>138454444
I actually have no problem with the ending, but suddenly telling us that Shuu has romantic feelings towards Hagu when he was presented as a father figure throughout series just really bullshit. Usagi Drop is still the worse on this though.
>>
>>138454444
I'm more pissed at how shitty Takemoto's ending was.
I guess doing a minimum wageslave construction job is fine, if he's with bros he likes.
But really now, compared to the others, not so much.
>>
File: AkiraTakizawa.jpg (23 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
AkiraTakizawa.jpg
23 KB, 225x350
>>138441922
Is that Akira Takizawa
>>
Shuu probably had a thing for Rika too.
>>
File: SR.jpg (24 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
SR.jpg
24 KB, 704x396
>>138455290
>>
Not being able to understand even a comedy/romance, sasuga /a/
>>
>>138455922

I bet you understood Glasslip, you fucking brainiac
>>
>>138456501
Glasslip was shit, but H&C is one of the best romance out there.

It's not like everything that doesn't have an happy ending for every single character is shit, dude.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.