[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just have one question about Re: . Why the heck was Noro there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: Noro'sPresentImage.jpg (223 KB, 908x988) Image search: [Google]
Noro'sPresentImage.jpg
223 KB, 908x988
I just have one question about Re: .

Why the heck was Noro there during the Tsukiyama Extermination operation?

This was between the CCG and the Tsukiyama, Aogiri didn't have a stake in it. And even if it did, there should have been a lot more Aogiri ghouls showing up, but instead Noro just charged in on his own and got himself killed.

And saying Eto ordered him to show up 'for the lulz' or to so called 'make things interesting' isn't a valid reason either.

Maybe the reason I'm so salty about this is that Ishida squandered such a mysterious character
>>
Eto was there too. They wanted to obtain a Q sample and check on/wake up kaneki.
>>
>salty
>for the lulz
NANI?!
>>
>>138422280
Did they say they wanted a Q sample? Or is it just speculation?

I just find it quite dumb that Noro just randomly attacked one of the strongest CCG squads and died for no reason at all.
>>
>>138422364
They actually took a Q sample. Eto and Kanou have interest in the creation of half ghouls.
>>
>>138422167
>unironically reading Naruto
>being aloud to post on /a/ about you reading naruto
>unironically not comprehending something as badly written as naruto
>>
>>138422409
Wait, I thought Kanou belonged to V. And that Eto was acting against V.

Gosh, Tokyo Ghoul is definitely a series you don't wanna speed read.
>>
>>138422433
But anon, I don't read Naruto, I'm reading Tokyo Ghoul.
>>
>>138422454
It's weird. Kanou is with AT, but eto seems to distrust him heavily and V is yet to kill him even though furuta had plenty of chances.
>>
File: one and the same.jpg (111 KB, 319x933) Image search: [Google]
one and the same.jpg
111 KB, 319x933
>>138422167
>Maybe the reason I'm so salty about this is that Ishida squandered such a mysterious character
Some characters in the manga are just build-up for the main ones. The whole point of Noro was to show that zombie-like characters can exist and to possibly foreshadow this happening to Kaneki. He never really existed as a person.
>>
remember when ghouls were an actual threat?
a SS~ ghoul is now fodder to a couple of brats who can barely use their kagune.
>>
>>138422481
>I'm not reading Naruto (something which was good pre-timeskip) I'm reading something that was never good
Hmm?
>>
File: 1457444466723.jpg (89 KB, 562x702) Image search: [Google]
1457444466723.jpg
89 KB, 562x702
>>138422708
>to possibly foreshadow this happening to Kaneki

Anon, stop don't say these bitter things!
>>
>>138422454
Kanou went over to Aogiri a long time ago, during the manor arc. I have no idea why you think he was aligned with V.

>Gosh, Tokyo Ghoul is definitely a series you don't wanna speed read.
Considering this sentence is almost structurally designed to trigger /a/ I'm just assuming this is bait now.
>>
>>138422167
Please put Tokyo Ghoul in the OP so my filter hides it
>>
>>138423066
It's better to not put it in the thread name at all, cuts down on the usual weekend cancer a little.

Then again it's a fucking Wednesday and here we are.
>>
I think we are thinking noro was a single personality rather than one of those mouths that is on eto's kagune. Maybe there was no Noroi consiousness there. Just a parasite controlling the body.
>>
>>138422941
Here's your (you) anon, you big guy, you
>>
>>138423457
As expected /v/-tier parroting from a narutard
>>
>>138422912
Back in part 1, S rank ghouls were still a big deals. These days though they are literally fodder. Akira casually owned two S rank Ghouls back in the Auction arc and she's hardly anything special besides being fairly skilled at using her quinque.

now if you are not SS ranked, you literally don't matter to any named CCG character.
>>
>>138422167
Eto ordered him to, because he wanted time to play with Kaneki in peace.
>>
>>138423518
Stakes have gone up, anon.
>>
>>138422941
Anon, those two things are very obviously different, I don't see what you find hard to understand.
>>
>>138423596
Tokyo Ghoul which is a badly written manga with no redeeming qualities vs a manga that was once good.

Hmm yeah they are so different yet attract the same audience to /a/.
>>
>>138423066
I'm just stop going to read TG:RE altogether until and unless it stops being this emo shit, like it was written by Sasuke Uchiha.
>>
File: 1456594137490.png (207 KB, 413x535) Image search: [Google]
1456594137490.png
207 KB, 413x535
>>138423648
>>
>>138423648
You're making no sense.
You just admitted that they are different. One was good once, while the other was never good.
Since they are different, it makes perfect sense to say "I'm reading one but not the other". Just because I ate an orange once, doesn't mean I ate all oranges in the world.
Whether they attract the same audience or not is irrelevant, as you were caught up on someone saying he's reading one but not the other.
Get your issues sorted out before trying to talk about them.
>>
>>138423724
>>138423721
I never said they were the same, I said they attract the same type of audience that is unintelligent 12 year olds because those are the only ones taking this manga seriously.
>>
>>138423819
That would be the anime.
>>
File: thisisntevenmyfinalform.gif (861 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
thisisntevenmyfinalform.gif
861 KB, 320x240
>>138423518
Tell that to Hairu and Kijima.

And who did Akira own exactly ? Naki is the only one I recall and he is as low tier S as it gets.

I agree that the power creep is real but it isn't as bad as you portray it.
>>
>>138423819
>I never said they were the same
Yes, you did. As seen in >>138422433 "unironically reading Naruto" and "being [allowed] to post on /a/ about you reading naruto", then later once again implied it in >>138422941
>I said they attract the same type of audience
No, that wasn't in your original posts, and only got added in >>138423648 but not as a separate point or issue, but as an afterthought to your main point, that is, that Naruto and TG are the same thing.
>>
File: 1448900054376.jpg (48 KB, 500x205) Image search: [Google]
1448900054376.jpg
48 KB, 500x205
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y3DZv2rcPM
>>
>>138423970
Akira had the upper hand against Miza before the latter ran away.

Kijima's death was literally comic relief but I concede on Hairu, though I doubt she would have lost if it wasn't for her retarded slip on blood.
>>
>>138423889
>but the anime
No, there's no difference between the anime or manga. You have a superiority complex
>>138423977
>this implied that so that's why I accused you of X
see here the coherent flaw apparent in the audience reading Tokyo Ghoul unironically
>>
>>138423970
I actually like that gif, though the creator should've had the centipedes multiply as the mask changed in the Kakuja stage, as well as had the mask fade away and the Kagune to become a chaotic mass with one of Kaneki's orbits being empty, then have both be empty before the Haise bit.
Also I'm pretty sure Akira fought off either Miza or Hakatori in the auction.
>>
>>138422167
why is Kirishima being presented as a romantic(mutual) interest to Kaneki when all she did to him as be mean and give him shit?
>>
>>138424177
That's a wrap folks.
>>
>>138424177
Anon, please try to pay attention, >>138423977 doesn't say that you only implied that Naruto and TG are the same, it states that you both clearly stated, and then later also implied it.

This is just a personal comment, but I also find it humorous that you'd be the one to tell others that they have superiority complexes.
>>
>>138424374
>no you
You can do better than that.
>>
>>138424412
Anon, there is no "no you" in that post.
If you're trying to respond to the personal comment, as stated, that is just an aside and not a part of the main body of the post, nor does it attempt to be a main point in the discussion.
It'd be preferable if you didn't ignore the points that actually address your argument in favor of taking it upon yourself to be insulted by perceived implications.
>>
>>138424288
cause she's useless
>>
>>138424156
>Akira had the upper hand against Miza before the latter ran away.
The "own" term does not apply then, I dare say.
>>138424288
Cause if you beat up Kaneki you automatically level up to parents or love interest status.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.