[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bahamut season 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: bahamut.jpg (89 KB, 640x419) Image search: [Google]
bahamut.jpg
89 KB, 640x419
>The anime will adapt the "Manaria Mahou Gakuin" event within the Rage of Bahamut social game. It will follow the two young women Anne, the honor student princess, and Grea, a princess born from a dragon and a human as students at the academy. Mysteria Academy is a prestigious magic school that teaches magic without discrimination to the three factions (men, gods, demons), who usually are engaged in battle with each other.

So this is what they mean when they said that it's made by a different studio or something. They basically butcher it by making it a generic school story. Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>138410840
That's going to be a different story,Bahamut is it's spin off and season 2 will continue where we left off.
>>
>>138410840
No one cares, "second season" is so shitty that it was cancelled.
>>
>>138410840

the magic academy is separate from genesis, genesis S2 is still in the works and will come out separately.
>>
File: noice.png (100 KB, 241x207) Image search: [Google]
noice.png
100 KB, 241x207
>>138410942
>>
I heard the Anne and Greal one is delayed.
>>
>>138410840
>I posted misleading shit again.

When S2 is released you are not allowed to FAVAROOOOO.
>>
>>138410840
Holy shit, anon, we have known this and that that isn't the "second season" for like half a year now. Fuck off.
>>
>>138410840
For the last time,that is not a season 2,that's a fucking spinoff based on a different card event.
>>
Manaria Friends is cancelled. I repeat, Manaria Friends got cancelled. Search the archives for the thread about it. The entire staff was fired, probably because they hired a shit studio in the first place.
>>
Genesis S2 got silenty canned, it will never come out. S1 was utter shit too so nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>138412110
>Manaria Friends is cancelled.

And nothing of value was lost.
>>
Rage of Bahamut Genesis != all series set in Rage of Bahamut. Genesis 2 will be announced around the 25th of this month.

>>138410887
>>138412151
Nice try.
>>
>>138413584
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-08/rage-of-bahamut-manaria-friends-anime-announces-indefinite-delay-removes-staff-listing/.99542
Would it have been a cute sol with dragon girls? maybe with some dramatic events? good? utter shit? I guess we'll never know
>>
>>138413785
Who knows, but it had basically nothing to do with Genesis and wasn't made by the same people, so there really wasn't any telling if it would be good or bad.

Genesis 2 however is unaffected, though we don't know anything apart from it being announced at AnimeJapan which is around the 25th.
>>
>>138413785
Read the game' story, since it was supposed to follow it.
>>
>>138410840
Completely separate entity from Genesis, assclown
>>
PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RhOZP5rA3k
>>
>>138414572
As much as I usually don't like that type of music, I can't deny that guitar.
>>
>>138410840
Read better.
>>
What's Genesis 2 even going to follow anyway? Bahamut was just "defeated", and I don't think there is anything above him. Lucifer? Some god? Satan comes back?
>>
>>138414028

>the entire thread is dedicated to saying that already
>let me be a slowpoke and say it too

Way to make yourself look like a retard, retard.
>>
>>138414572
I really hope they do the opening for S2 as well.
>>
>>138415734
They can always explore the world.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.