[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you honestly think any of you are faster then the Hiten Mitsurugi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
do you honestly think any of you are faster then the Hiten Mitsurugi style ?
>>
>>138407811
I dropped this bullshit faster than the Hiten Mitsurugi style. Peacemaker Kurogane was a better anime.
>>
>>138407811
My Shuntensatsu certainly is
>>
Fuck the style, you're superhuman. Speed like that is impossible.
>>
>>138407811
Reminder that Shishio was objectively a better fighter than Kenshin and only lost because he was running his mouth instead of finishing him off when Kenshin was passed the fuck out.
>>
>>138408019
Reminder that no one gives a fuck because Hiko is literally the strongest character in the series.
>>
File: oiCwih9.jpg (22 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
oiCwih9.jpg
22 KB, 367x500
>>138407811
Don't make me laugh.
>>
File: soujiro-3.jpg (96 KB, 480x425) Image search: [Google]
soujiro-3.jpg
96 KB, 480x425
what went wrong?
>>
>>138408066
It's a good thing he's relevant for like 20 minutes ever then.
>>
>>138408066
how? he has no feats to back it up. unlike shishio
>>
>>138408019
>did his research on his opponents
>used lackeys to weaken them
>doesn't hold back
Got that right.
>>
>>138408245
Are you saying Kenshin lost because he was weakened by the other fights?

Shishio is literally a walking injury who decided to fight Kenshin in the worst possible environment for himself. If that's not a handicap I don't know what is.
>>
>>138408157
what was his deal again? he didn't convey any emotions so his moves were unreadable?
>>
>>138408869
That and he was faster than Kenshin.
>>
>>138408231
If you're an anime only pleb, sure.

>>138408238
Watsuki has said that Hiko is the strongest character in the series. And it makes sense, since you probably don't remember why he calls Kenshin his "idiot apprentice." Kenshin turning a new leaf and wanting to leave his old ways of an assassin behind inspire Hiko, which is why he agrees to teach Kenshin the Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki. Hiko was supposed to die after being hit with that move, but since Kenshin usedthe blunt-sided blade, he livesd. Thus, Kenshin doesn't become Hiko the XIV and does not have the authority to teach Kenta (his son) his style, causing drama. The point is, Hiko has full-mastery of the style and can use it without repercussions. Kenshin does not. Kenshin doesn't have the physical strength and fitness required to wield the style to its limit and to not suffer from the physical strain. Hiko is /fit/ as fuck not for looks, but to because he doesn't want to have a weak-ass body as he ages (the prime example being Kenshin himself). Oh, and his cape alone weighs like 200 pounds nigga, that shit actually "limits" his usage of Hiten Misturugi.

Besides, it seems like you are conveniently ignoring the fact that Kenshin tank'd both Aoshi and Sojiro before getting to Shishio.
>>
>>138407905
>Peacemaker Kurogane
>better

Nice bait.
>>
>>138408977
>Hiko is /fit/ as fuck not for looks, but to because he doesn't want to have a weak-ass body as he ages (the prime example being Kenshin himself). Oh, and his cape alone weighs like 200 pounds nigga, that shit actually "limits" his usage of Hiten Misturugi.

Yet he barely did shit. It was Kenshin who defeated Shishio, Saito, and all those guys. Hiko defeated a giant and bandits, at most.
>>
>>138409048
Hiko just wanted to get drunk on his moonshine sake in the mountains and make some clay pots, not play daycare for Japan's problems.

Nobody can fucking touch him, so why care whether or not a bunch of clowns are trying to take control of Japan? He has his mountain and doesn't need anything else.
>>
>>138409109
>Hiko just wanted to get drunk on his moonshine sake in the mountains and make some clay pots, not play daycare for Japan's problems.

Kenshin > Hiko in terms of achievements.

It's also worthless to ride someone's jock when he barely did anything. That's like claiming someone is better than Michael Jordan skill-wise, but it's still Jordan who got all the glory and championships.
>>
>>138409048
Do you not know how to read? I don't care about what he did or did not do, Hiko is the strongest character in the series. There is no debate. And the reason he doesn't fight anyone is because he was a fucking hippie that did not believe in fighting for political causes. Which is exactly why Kenshin takes on the Juppongatana.

Hiko>>>>POWER GAP>>>>Sojiro(no mental breakdown)>>Enishi>Kenshin/Saito>Shishio>Sojiro (mental)>Aoshi>everyone else.
>>
>>138409161
If you're the strongest, why would you care whether people thought you weren't the strongest?

He doesn't need to be recognized as the best; he just is.
>>
>>138408996
Not even b8. PK had a better voice cast, better music, better plot, was Shinsengumi-centric, and had virtually no retarded "styles" for gimmicks that RK relied on to even push the story. PK > RK objectively, across the spectrum. PK even had the superior redhead. Ruroni Kenshin is the Boba Fett of "historical" anime, and its fanbase is more cancer--ridden than Fateshit.
>>
>>138407811
I don't care what anybody says, there will never be enough swordsman anime.
>>
>>138409048
>Yet he barely did shit. It was Kenshin who defeated Shishio

Kenshin DIDN'T beat Shishioh though. Shishioh was winning the fight and would have killed everyone if he didn't explode
>>
I've never seen anything to do with Rorouni Kenshin, but I hate it.
>in college
>this dude Jared Riches randomly shows up and buts into every conversation and starts talking about Rorouni kenshin
>randomly punches and kicks the air while doing this
>we could be talking about cars or class work or whatever and he'll come over and talk about kenshin and sanosuke and all that shit
>"practices" the hiten mitsurugi style with a broom handle
>every day kenshin is everything
>every day everything is kenshin
>nobody likes him because all he does it talk about kenshin

I've never seen the show but I hate it.
>>
>>138411079
>>in college

yeah no one cares
>>
Where does Himura Battosai rank?
>>
>>138410668
> and its fanbase is more cancer--ridden than Fateshit.
Who would ever say that about the RK fan base. We are the nicest people compared to a lot of other fan bases,
>>
>>138408915
But it didn't matter because once he started to break down ken could just read him like a book.
>>
>blunt sword

What is this faggotry
>>
>>138411079
You're blogging friend.
>>
File: shiki.jpg (18 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
shiki.jpg
18 KB, 240x300
>>138410668
>its fanbase is more cancer--ridden than Fateshit

>>138407811
Could Shiki kill Himura?
>>
>>138408915
>That and he was faster than Kenshin.
as far as sword swinging speed goes, didn't kenshin still faster though?
>>
>>138410668
>better music
>better voice cast
>better plot
litereally wut? if I didn't know any better then you're probably just a stinking fujo
the only valid opinion that you made is about the "retarded" styles and even then that was "subjective".
go fucking kill yourself.
>>
I want to rape Misao.
>>
>>138410950

>Kenshin DIDN'T beat Shishioh
>Shishioh was winning the fight
>was

"Would have" isn't "did". He lost within his own propositions even knowing his limits. Street rules.
>>
>>138412374

It was implied that Shuntensatsu was roughly equal in draw speed to Hirameki, but vastly inferior in terms of strength/damage(Hirameki could create a vacuum, wtf.) However, Soujiro could easily dodge Kenshin's succession technique if he was in top form and his emotions were sealed. The same couldn't be said for Kenshin vs Shunten, he was getting wrecked by it at three steps minus.
>>
File: Doromizu-jirochou_mug.jpg (27 KB, 466x345) Image search: [Google]
Doromizu-jirochou_mug.jpg
27 KB, 466x345
Nothing personnel
>>
The movie with real actors was surprisingly watchable
>>
>>138413182
Would be great if they adapted the time when Kenshin was still Battousai and later meeting and falling for his first wife.
>>
>>138412445

MISAO IS ONLY FOR HAND HOLDING AND HUGS!
>>
>>138413518
She was built to be raped by ronin and bandits until she is pregnant and forced to raise the child while society ostracize her for being a slut without a husband.
>>
>Waah,i don't want to kill these monsters who will end up killing many more innocent people because of my cowardice.
>>
>>138413583
Not even a single one of the "monsters" he spared went on to kill any innocent people.

Only one I can think of that even comes close is Aoshi.
>>
>>138413670
that's because he crippled them or either converted them. One of the Juppongatana actually became an agent for Saito.

>yfw Kenshin was the Naruto of his time and preaching is actually the greatest technique of the Hiten Mitsurugi style
>>
>>138413518
And lolicons
>>
>>138413738
But Misao looks like a teenager. How old is she anyway?
>>
So I'm not the only one who started watching Rurouni Kenshin again because of that History of Japan viral video, right?
>>
>>138413816
>>
>>138413670
>Not even a single one of the "monsters" he spared went on to kill any innocent people.
Not as far as we know. Probably be because this manga is moralfag preaching propaganda,so of course everything he does never backfires.
>>
>>138413518
Her voice actress was easily my least favorite part of the dub
>>
>>138407905
>I dropped this bullshit faster than the Hiten Mitsurugi style
Solid chuckle.
>>
>>138414002
>he does never backfires.
but it does backfires during the kyoto's arc. it was said later that japan adopted shishio's ideal in the end.
kenshin a moralfag, but he's not a moralfag that would say "you're not living your life correctly" and then goes on and rejected other people's believes. he even respected saito's "aku soku zan".
>>
File: 1276074856889.jpg (31 KB, 363x310) Image search: [Google]
1276074856889.jpg
31 KB, 363x310
>>138409171
>Enishi>Kenshin
>>
File: Rurouni_Kenshin_v23_c205_166.jpg (130 KB, 728x1216) Image search: [Google]
Rurouni_Kenshin_v23_c205_166.jpg
130 KB, 728x1216
>>138414655
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.