[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okaa-san thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: kimg013.jpg (189 KB, 703x1024) Image search: [Google]
kimg013.jpg
189 KB, 703x1024
If you get reincarnated with all your memories, and your okaa-san is a cute, would it be wrong to turn her into your sex slave for life? If it is, does that mean your other life's okaa san is fair game now?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>138401915
Depends if she gave cute sisters.
>>
>>138402490
She gave two cute imoutos. Unfortunately mc doesnt get to meet them for various reasons. Besides, you wouldnt want to give your mom some love too?
>>
>>138402618
Is it true he dies before ever meeting them? Im talking LN
>>
>>138402699
Yeah. They are all... well you know.
>>
>>138402618
>Unfortunately mc doesnt get to meet them for various reasons.
Is this MT?
>>
>>138402970
If you mean mushoku then yes.
>>
>>138401915
Seriously that guy is one creepy motherfucker.

I really can't get into MT because of the MC.
>>
>>138402091
Dat meaty juicy thigh.
>>
>>138404138
Really? Mc seems like a real bro though. And not in the
>i can do no wrong
Way but like, he is genuinely gettting fucked over in the ass by helping sometimes, but still does it.
>>
>>138404138
What creepy about him?
>>
>>138405364
>>138406832
I don't read the LN but in the manga the son of bitch is really manipulative.

He is like a real life sexual predator. I mean you have a lot of worser guy in manga and shit, but you could feel they are fictional. This nigga on the other hand feels like what a real life pedo might actually think you know.
>>
>>138406974
I mean look, he was reborn with all his memories. Under normal circumstances (i assume) your mind gets cleared and you live a new life. He kind of had to act the part of a kid and fool his parents, what was he supposed to do, tell them
>sorry mom and dad, i am actually a 30 y/o otaku. Sorry if i got a boner every time you hugged me mom.
And if you are talking about the girls he seduces, yeah, he is an adult who is making little girls fall completely in love with him. But in reality he really is the age he looks, should he be deprived of his childhood exp because he happens to remember stuff most people forgot?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.