[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Higashi no Eden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: higashi no eden.jpg (76 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
higashi no eden.jpg
76 KB, 500x413
What did you guys think of this?

Watched it when I was going through Kamiyama Kenji's stuff (GitS:SAC, Seirei no Moribito) and really enjoyed those immensely.

I just finished the second movie and I felt really unsatisfied. Like there's supposed to be something else after the movie. The story feels not finished yet.

Also had god-tier EDs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODUlN-tqOC4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_KHp6kbYXQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vOkageaKdk
>>
GOAT first episode.
Went to shit right after it. The movies are "Never happened lol" tier.
>>
something something Johnnys something Cinematic Timing.

Oasis
>>
>>138370546
I enjoyed The Bourne Animation... er... Eden of the East. That said, I think the ending being like it was was a good intentional choice. Not a cliff-hanger, not a plot hook, just natural trailing ends.

I still want an Air King T-shirt.
>>
It was a decent premise but the suspension of disbelief required for it was too much for me to bear.
They played it way too straight.

Good opening though.
>>
>>138370865
>I still want an Air King T-shirt.
Ok? Then buy it?
>>
>>138370546
Pretentious hipstershit, also jumped the shark when they introduced the blue haired slut that liked to cut penises
>>
Watched first few episodes when it was airing.

Boring shit.
>>
>>138370546
It was disappointing to watch on DVD because they only used the real OP for the first episode.

But I still enjoyed it.
>>
>>138370546
the series were great. definitely one of my favorite anime
the movie were underwhelming. it's not as intense as the series but it's not that bad if you want to see proper ending of the series
also I loved paint brush color on the background
>>
>>138370546
I enjoyed it, but I also watched the entire show after getting my wisdom teeth removed, so I was high on hydrocodone.
>>
It was a great show in 2009.

It doesn't really survive rewatching, though.
>>
File: 1389929682879.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1389929682879.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1080
>>138370942
Maybe? I know merch exists, it doesn't change the fact I haven't bought one yet. Not all of us have 10 billion yen to throw around.
>>
If you cant save me please dont waste my time.
>>
This show had the best cinematic timing I've ever seen.
>>
>>138372314
BANG
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.