[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
uchi nano!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: dhdu.jpg (286 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dhdu.jpg
286 KB, 1920x1080
uchi nano!
>>
This show is literally the most overrated piece of garbage in the last 5 years.
>>
>>138358570
Too deep for you
>>
>>138358570
Definitely not. Your taste is just terrible because of your shitty childhood and you can't relate to the show in any way.
>>
>>138358679
Show was about as deep as a puddle.

>>138358700
Spoken like a true autistic manchild. You're not ACTUALLY a little girl, you know right?
>>
>>138358888
Relax you spitefup sperg, in sure you'll find something you enjoy one day
>>
Ren-chon a best
>>
I cant wait for the next fujo anime that wants the male audience to air so everyone forgets about NNB

Just like Barakamon and Ore Monogatari before it
>>
>>138358888
Seeing as the show is geared towards an older male audience (Seinen), you obviously missed the whole point of a lot of parts of the show that make it quite good at times. You don't have to be a little girl to enjoy it, but for anyone who had actually had a childhood friend or 2 and was able to relate to the show in some way you can actually feel for the girls, particularly Renge.
>>
File: ren-chon-its-funky.jpg (58 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ren-chon-its-funky.jpg
58 KB, 640x360
did somebody say nyanpasu?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTbFBvUifNI
>>
>>138358570
I'm glad this anti-NNB pushback finally came. The stupid amount of praise it got was annoying.
>>
>>138360255
>I'm glad /v/ came back
>>
>>138358525
So who else fapped to her?
>>
>>138360255
>>>/v/
>>
>>138360307
delete this
>>
>>138358570
S2 maybe, S1 was great.
>>
>>138358888
>Show was about as deep as a puddle.
Holy fuck, you actually replied seriously. You're pantsu on head retarded mate.
>>
File: RengeWontFit.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
RengeWontFit.jpg
136 KB, 1280x720
>>138360307
Me, Ren-chon needs a good dicking.
>>
>>138358525
NNB was pretty overhyped, honestly. I enjoyed it but people treat it like God's Gift to anime or something when it's not anywhere near that level.

Felt kinda standard honestly, there just hadn't been a show like this in awhile so people are holding it a lot higher than they should.
>>
>>138362122
S2 has some of the best episodes in the series but I can understand somebody feeling that the weak episodes bring the whole season down.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.