[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys think the strawhats will beat Kaido?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: Kaido's_Face.png (157 KB, 290x530) Image search: [Google]
Kaido's_Face.png
157 KB, 290x530
>>
>>138355021
With gear 7
>>
By punching him
>>
Asspull powerups, plot armor and the power of friendship. What, you expected clever tactics and creative use of devil fruit abilities?
>>
>>138355316
Yes, just a strong punch.
>>
>>138355021
Oda will write kaido down, like he did with doflamingo.
>>
Blackbeard will come in and steal his immortality.
>>
>>138355021
by making him job hard at the crucial times, like always
>>
The way I see it currently speaking Luffy is nowhere near as strong as an admiral much less Kaido.

He needs more training and to hone his skills and since we got a time skip recently, I see that it will be a trio effort of the big 3. No other way they can stand a chance individually.
>>
File: b81.jpg (50 KB, 555x609) Image search: [Google]
b81.jpg
50 KB, 555x609
>>138355600
>>138355600
I think Oda made him stronger.
>>
>The Strawhats get split up
>The different constellations have to battle various underdogs to Kaido
>Everyone have problems eccept Zoro
>Luffy find some guys that needs his help and befriend them - they then help him get to / stall the big bad
>Everyone beat their opponents eccept Chopper and Nami that are useless and don't actually fight anyone. Lastly it's Luffy vs Kaido
>Gear (x) the shit out of him somehow, no plan just muscle against the strongest man in the world and for some reason this works.
>leave for the next arc
>>
>>138355021
By discovering his """""weakness"""""", you see that's the whole point of making him invincible.
>>
Moria appears, steals Kaido's shadow, gives it to Luffy and he kills Kaido with using it.
Moria gets his revenge, Luffy defeats Kaido and Kaido is dead. Everyone wins.
>>
>>138355021
Kaido will not be defeated
Luffy will have to talk no gomu him.
>>
>>138355746
Can't they just drop him in the ocean, since this won't actually kill him and be kind of Shounen OK?
>>
It will not be a straightforward fight obviously. Luffy went through enormous strain just to knock out Doflamingo yet Doflamingo is scared of Kaido and Kaido may potentially have the most durability of anyone seen in the series.
>>
>>138355021

Luffy will beat

-Big Mom
-Kaido
-Blackbeard
-the 5 grandpas

and then the queen of the mmon, who created the devil fruits.
>>
>>138355417
Also very fast, consecutive, punches.
>>
>>138355810
Some may be on fire.
>>
>>138355746
One piece isn't Naruto
>>
>>138355021
YFW BROOK IS HIS WEAKNESS
>>
I hope Kaido does have an immortality fruit and isn't just super endurant.
>>
gomu gomu no nakama
>>
>>138355895
Doesn't brook have that one?
>>
>>138355746
This.

I can see Luffy defeating one Yonkou but another one + Blackbeard seems a bit far fetched if we consider that One Piece was supposed to be about 70% done during Dressrosa.

Gomu Gomu no Talk it is.
>>
>>138355895
Imminent le zoro vs kaido matchup to see who is the toughest. Diamondo Jozu joins halfway in bevause muh diamonds are tough as well
>>
He gets loosened up by some extraordinary means and then King Kong Gatling
>>
>>138355918
No, Brook ate a fruit that allowed him a second chance at life.
>>
>>138355895
He's a mythical zoan just like Marco that's why he seems that way.
>>
So is Luffy as strong as someone like Akoiji right now with Gear 4th?
>>
>>138356001
Gear 4 is powerful but he cant stay in that mode for a long while meaning any opponent that can outlast gear 4 can ein in a fight. I still see aokiji fit to survive although due to his analytic and defensive nature more so.
>>
kaidou gets gamma knifed then moria steals his shadow and gives it to luffy, mr. 3 comes and gives nightmare luffy wax armor and invankov gives luffy a injection which gives him a short power boost and aces spirit materializes in luffy's fist as he uses gomu gomu no red king kong wax hawk storm
>>
>>138356072
>no power of NAKAMA power up
Son u dun goofed up kaido finna knock u out nigga desu senpai
>>
>>138356001
A weakened Doflamingo lasted more than 20 minutes against Gear 4th, i doubt Luffy G4th is Kuzan level
>>
>>138355021
with usopp golden pound
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIjUBZgx0A8
>>
>>138356061
>>138356153

Yes be he lost a leg, he has far less maneuverability then he did before.
>>
I miss monet
>>
Gear 4 barrage should be enough, he's already been beaten and captured many times.
Gear 5 is for admirals and other yonkou's.
>>
>>138356001
Gear Fourth is clearly meant to be his trump card at this point

The use of it on Dressrosa was in part a showcase of how utterly overpowering it is, in this case against a strong opponent who had no trouble dealing with him prior to using it. His issue is the strain it puts on him but it could very well be something lessened with time and more use.

It seems to level the playing field against characters that have been out of his league throughout the series.
>>
>>138355746
Kaido boiled the emperor of his buds alive.

Luffy's not gonna be buddy buddy with him.
>>
>>138355021
Kaido is linked to Law, someone needs to neutralize the DF before defeating him.
>>
>>138356061
>>138356153
>>138356275

Then how the fuck will be pirate king if he can't fight Yonkous and Admirals? Nakama help and ass pulls is not going to cut it. If Luffy is supposed to go from this point to the end to the end of the manga, he is very underpowered.

Unless Oda has a time skip coming up in the future, Luffy won't have enough power to fight these guys.
>>
>>138356559
Gear Fourth can still be fleshed out to become stronger, utilize more abilities and, most importantly, not have as crippling of a side effect.

I think Doflamingo was just given too much endurance. It really was absurd how much punishment he took even if he was shaky after the Leo Bazooka. It downplayed the otherwise overwhelming power of Gear Fourth, something clearly designed to put Luffy on another level for the New World.

It makes a fight with Kaido look hopeless at this point if it happens relatively soon. Kaido being purposely built up as being nigh invincible is a bit strange though, who knows how the first Yonko conflicts will fully play out.
>>
>>138356926
>Gear Fourth can still be fleshed out to become stronger, utilize more abilities and, most importantly, not have as crippling of a side effect.

yeah it's called gear 5
>>
>>138356926
I think Kaido will be beaten after Bug Mom
>>
>>138356926

Don't forget before Gear 4th Donflamingo took massive damage from Law regarding his organs, a red hawk and getting electricuted by Law.

Gear 4th was heavily nerfed imho.

If Luffy is supposed to be the baddest man at the end of the manga, serious power ups is going to need to happen and since devil fruit mastery is needed.
>>
>>138355021
they won't
>>
>>138356001
Even if it was Aokiji can fight for days at that level.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.