[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, let me get this straight. An adventurer lvl 2 can: Create
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
So, let me get this straight.

An adventurer lvl 2 can:

Create a gravitational field over 30m^3, obtain free flight capabilities, cast a beam of pure energy, conduct lightning (NOT fucking electricity, I mean FUCKING LIGHTNING), create magic items several times higher than it's lvl, break the jaw of a monster 100 times his/her size and they are all cut as a fucking diamond.

Aiz is a level 6, how is she not killing gods left and right?
>>
>>138353961
>lvl 2 adventurer

Who exactly are you referring to?
>>
>>138354033
Bell with "argonaut" and the chinck girl with the "gravity cage", mind the others are within the range.
>>
>>138354174
Argonaut is a plot-breaking OP skill that only works if he's literally fighting someone he otherwise would stand no chance of beating. They might as well have just called it "Giant Slayer"

As to the 'chinck girl', you're going to need to be a bit more specific. It's been a while.
>>
File: 1437066339291.jpg (193 KB, 670x1000) Image search: [Google]
1437066339291.jpg
193 KB, 670x1000
Left or right?
>>
>>138354290
Yes
>>
>>138353961
because plotkai
>>
>>138354367
desu aren't all RPGs like that?

You kill assrape players in Darksouls with an underleveled Giant Dad build. Level 9 VLLD kick-assassins destroyed my level 32 in Diablo 2. Similar shit in Runescape
>>
>not picking hestia when she's the bestia
>>
>>138354279
Nah, to post here you need to watch anime, m8.
>>
>>138353961
Never played DnD or any other tabletop RPG where lvl 10-20 was max and 1 level gain made you extremely stronger?
>>
>>138354417
>aren't all RPGs like that?
No? Unless actual "skill" comes into play or you have a skill that fucks over people that meet certain conditions (tomebreaker, lancebreaker, Sheer Cold, Horn Drill, man-eater bug, etc.) then you're kinda fucked if their level is a lot higher than yours.
>>
>>138353961
The law of diminishing returns. The difference between 1 and 2 is huge, 2 and 3 not as much and so on and so forth.

6 might be be 2 or 3 times as powerful as 1, not 6 times and definitely not exponential like how you're describing.

Or that's my spiel to explain this blatantly poor writing.
>>
>>138353961
Adventurer is basically meant to be pc class, meaning its completely overpowered in lore.
>dovakiin in skyrim etc etc
>>
Wow.
Almost as if DanMachi had shit writing.
>>
>>138354516
I do, and as Hestia said when she first mentioned it, it's "the possibility to overcome any difficulty". I will correct myself by admitting that he can use it can be used against any kind of enemy, not just 'otherwise unbeatable' enemies.
>>
>>138354516
Is anime far ahead of manga? Dont remember this scene.
>>
>>138354572
lvl 2 dnd characters are fucking trash

hell the strongest spell a lvl 2 wizard can cast is fucking magic missle

ONE magic missle
>>
File: danmachi.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
danmachi.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>138354279
This one.

>futsunomitama
Isn't this like 'normal spirit'? If so, I wonder how powerful other skills are.
>>
>>138354623
>No?
>you're kinda fucked if their level is a lot higher than yours.
>>
>>138355264
It's not 普通の魂, it's 布都御魂.

http://eos.kokugakuin.ac.jp/modules/xwords/entry.php?entryID=53

All the familia have stuff kinda related to their god/goddess, such as Asufi having Hermes' flying shoe and invisible helm.
>>
There's a guy who's literally invulnerable, except for a certain part of his body.
>>
>>138355747

It's his dick, isn't it?
>>
Remember when those girls tried to fuck the minotaurs and ended up becoming cockslaves?

I remember.
>>
>>138353961
Easy, depending on which Familia they join to they get a better ticket on superpower lottery.

Note how OP are Freya "Goddess of Love and WAR" Familia members that even a Level 5 or 2 level 4s gave Ais a run for her money.
>>
>>138353961
>Aiz is a level 6, how is she not killing gods left and right?
because bell is a gary stu, with superpowers and plot armor. he's basically the equivalent of a lvl.3 adventurer when he turned level 2.
>>
>>138353961
>post nude brown girls
>shitpost about powerlevels

this whole thread is more broken then bell's plot armor.
>>
>>138357715

>then
>>
>>138353961
I liked this for the fact that none of girls, not even Aiz, was upset that he was there. In fact, she even seemed a little bummed that he left.

It was pretty much the dead opposite of how that scene plays out in every other anime.
>>
>>138358018

Well they all pretty much want his dick.
>>
>>138353961
>Gary Stu MC
Fucking dropped.
>>
>>138358161

Just watch it for the hestias. You know you want to.
>>
>>138358018
>I liked this for the fact that none of girls, not even Aiz, was upset that he was there. In fact, she even seemed a little bummed that he left.
>It was pretty much the dead opposite of how that scene plays out in every other anime.

that's because they all want to fuck him. and none of them except idiot titty-loli goddess are tsundere. Of course he's way too beta and apparently afraid of women's bodies for him to stay.
>>
>>138357655
See >>138357423

>>138358287
Hestia isn't tsundere faggot.
>>
Are there nipples in the BDs?
>>
>>138354417
I pray to you every night for phat lewts, I still believe.
>>
File: 2soft2.jpg (163 KB, 833x1000) Image search: [Google]
2soft2.jpg
163 KB, 833x1000
I wonder how she smells in the mornings.
>>
>>138355264
It's an ultimate move. Probably has insane mana and cooldown limits.

The gravity field seems to also work as a root to prevent movement on enemies but probably only crushes things if it's a low level monster.
>>
>>138355871
No idiot.
Achilles. It's the Achilles heel.
>>
>>138358018
Don't lie that you wouldn't want to take a hit from bell's +2 enchanted dagger. Or ravage his raw boy pussy.
>>
>>138353961
Yea, it makes no sense. Then again, the real plot is self-insert kun getting harem enlargements for whatever reason is convenient, dont overthink it....
>>
>>138353961
People with higher levels are even more powerful than that. It's that simple. Gods can be killed asthey are right now but Uranus will kill any of the humans who do so and they'll be sent to hell. Level ups make you closer to gods and gives you a higher lifespan, you can keep your youthful appearance etc.
>>
>yfw Bella-Kun was actually a communist Magyar dictator
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.