[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Started watching this recently, thy did nobody tell me it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 150380.jpg (522 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
150380.jpg
522 KB, 1920x1200
Started watching this recently, thy did nobody tell me it was good?

I'm at episode 7, Theresa is going to die isn't she? She has to for the plot to make sense.
>>
>>138353413
>watching
>>
>watching
Not that reading is much better overall, mind you.
>>
Aw fuck, you reminded me about manga ending.
>>
>>138353413
>thy did nobody tell me it was good?

Because it goes to shit real fast.
>>
I hope you don't waifu anyone in this because they are prone to either dying or getting maimed badly.
>>
>>138353413
Skip the last episode.
>>
Started great, became less so later. Then again the same could be said about 99% of shows.
>>
>>138353668
i didn't like the ending
>>
File: claymore 456789874567.jpg (52 KB, 576x810) Image search: [Google]
claymore 456789874567.jpg
52 KB, 576x810
I really love Clare
>>
I'm not there yet but was the ending that bad?

Things are starting to get kinda weird with the 3 big boss awakened Claymore's waging wars and raising armies, deeper thought processes than "eat guts" were already apparent in normal awakened ones but I can see this going out of hand.
>>
>>138353413
It's just another example of a good premise being executed poorly.
>>
The emotional moments repetitive fast, and the manga ending is pretty shit.
>>
>>138357294
Emotional moments get repetitive fast, I mean.

There are only so many times you can kill likeable support characters and do the "I am losing control... wait no" before you stop caring.
>>
>>138357143
>tfw will no superhuman waifu who slays monsters for a living while I cook
>>
>>138357203
Show ending has one of the blandest fights in the series, couple dwith a "hook up" open ending for later seasons that don't exist (that would have to divert further from the manga).

Manga ending is also open, and just so bland it is almost bizarre.
>>
>>138357294
>>138357503
While that happens a lot, there is also a lot of cases where expectations are shattered, like all the times Clare gets fucked up bad just when you thought she'd win. She rarely wins purely on her own.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.