[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oregairu Watching the second season now and I'm not sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Oregairu

Watching the second season now and I'm not sure I understand. All this drama between 8man and Yui and Yukino is because they hate that he always plays the villain to solve problems, right?
>>
>>138335644
Yes.

Then there's also 8man unintentionally making Yukino's issues worse.
>>
>>138335908
And it has nothing to do with any sort of love triangle, right?
>>
>>138335644
The second season is shit. The only good thing about it is Irohasu.
>>
>>138335908
Okay, wasn't sure I was following.

Seems like a cultural difference that the girls would get so upset that he's hurting himself to help other people. Also make-drama.
>>
>>138335644
>>138335908
Begs the question why they would get so upset over it. He isn't really their friend and it isn't that big of a deal to him so why feel pain over something like this?
>>
File: 1455075857970.jpg (34 KB, 381x328) Image search: [Google]
1455075857970.jpg
34 KB, 381x328
yukino is a FUCKING SLUT

Iroha a best.

That is all.
>>
>>138335644
there's also something about being "superficial" and stuff.
kinda forgot since it's been awhile, something related to how 8man always tried to "read between the lines" and stuff aka having a trust issue.
>>
>>138337269
Just because he isn't "really" their friend doesn't mean they don't like and care about him to some extent. Or care about his welfare as just another human being.
>>
I nver really understood seasons 2 so rn im reading the LN. And I shit you not it's better.
Also 8man x Hiratsuka-sensei~
>>
>>138337277
Very constructive.

>>138335908
How did he make things worse?
I legitimately missed whatever you're referring to.
>>
NEW VOLUME WHEN?
E
W

V
O
L
U
M
E

W
H
E
N
?
>>
>>138339395
8man x Saki 4lyfe
>>
Blond guy comes across as very fake
yui gets on my nerves with her peppiness
yukino is kinda cute but I didnt really get her drama with her family

8man is kinda badass but also feels very chuuni
>>
>>138340495
Yeah that's blonde lad's shtick. Yukino's family drama is basically just YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
>>
The reason he does those things is because 8man doesnt have any respect for himself right? Even though he tries to justify it as it being the best way
>>
>>138340547
He's egotistical, of course he has respect for himself. He just doesn't care what anyone thinks of him because he just assumes that they all think he's shit to begin with.
That's his justification.

It is sometimes the best way, everyone else is just sick of his above justification and think that it's no good for him.
>>
Season 1 was a nice blend of subtle romance and comedy with a relatable MC.

Season 2 was 90210 tier tween melodrama
>>
>>138340678
That is the way I see it, season 1 was actually a comedy. Season 2 is white album 2 before the cuck scene.
>>
>>138340678
Yeah S1 was comedy with romance elements.
S2 was drama romance with comedy elements for the first couple of episodes and then it forgot the comedy part.
>>
>>138335644
coz he's a pussy faggot
>>
>>138340678
This.

I can't wait for S2fags to come in and shit up the thread with how "deep and realistic the complex interactions between characters are. You just don't get it."
>>
>>138341816
I like S2, it was good.
S1 was better though. And yeah they're pretty different.
>>
>>138341816
S2 is deep and realistic the complex interactions between characters are. You just don't get it
>>
>>138339303
Well, Yui has a crazy boner for him and Yukino seems to care quite a bit for him. Hell, Yukino seems like she has a boner for him in the last few episodes.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.