[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on Ore no Monogatari?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
What are your thoughts on Ore no Monogatari?
>>
Disgusting.
>>
File: konosuba-ep-2-7.png (75 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
konosuba-ep-2-7.png
75 KB, 350x200
>That time there was a canon crossover with Nisekoi
>>
I thought it was at times genuinely cute and very funny, but it also kinda got old? Like, there was a lot of repetition I felt. Still worth a watch though, it's just not something I feel like I'll ever return to.
>>
File: Oremonog-Ai-Tari.png (205 KB, 540x587) Image search: [Google]
Oremonog-Ai-Tari.png
205 KB, 540x587
>Oremonog-Ai-Tari

Takeo Gouda falls in love with Rinko Yamato.

Unable to confess, the muscular high school student is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls Yamato, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, saying, "SUKI DA!" she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the Rinko he called is not the same Rinko he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Gouda's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
It's adorable.

High School Debut is still the goat though.
>>
>tumblr
>>
>>138333436
it gave me the large insertion fetish to look in sadpanda
>>
>>138333436
>nothing happens: the anime
>>
>>138333436
It was really fun and cute, and the character were honestly good enough to stand on their own, but I can't wait for them to get around to meeting the rest of the cast already. Araragi really needs some male friends, and Takeo and Sunakawa will be perfect.
>>
Dropped because nothing fucking happens
I don't want to watch people in a happy relationship, that's why I watch anime.
>>
>>138333436
>tumblr shit

fuck off retard
>>
>>138333436
Make sure to watch the other enties in the monogatari series first.
>>
The best out of the Monogatari franchise
>>
File: STOP FINDING WAYS.jpg (24 KB, 360x239) Image search: [Google]
STOP FINDING WAYS.jpg
24 KB, 360x239
>>138333546
>>
Pretty boring.
>>
File: 1452155391911.webm (333 KB, 752x560) Image search: [Google]
1452155391911.webm
333 KB, 752x560
>>138333546
Fuck's sakes.
>>
>>138333774
FINDS A WAY

into death
>>
>>138333546
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
>>
>>138333546
Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>>
>>138333546
Can't defy the Keit-Ai!
>>
I like it. Breath of fresh air in terms of romance series/shoujo.
I wish MC had slightly smaller lips. Still big ones, just not that big.
Best friend needs a girl and romantic arc too.
So does his sister.
>>
>>138333436
Did they ever kiss? Can someone post it, so I can laugh my ass off. Them lips.
>>
>>138333436
Sunakawa was bro tier as fuck.

Otherwise it's cute, but I wish it had a little more tension that the audience didn't already realize would be pointless by the end of the episode.
>>
>>138333546
This has been funny exactly 0 times.
>>
>>138333436
It has one of the broest bros I've seen in anime recently.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.