[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I watch this? I know a lot of you hate light novels, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Kazuma Yagami.jpg (36 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
Kazuma Yagami.jpg
36 KB, 225x350
Should I watch this? I know a lot of you hate light novels, but I can't always be watching shows that need a lot of thinking. The mc looks like he has balls
>>
I won't tell you.
>>
He has balls.

Watch it anon. You will be pleased
>>
One of my favorites to be honest. Watch it.
>>
Don't expect anything amazing.
It's comfy and fun, that's it really.
>>
>>138328950
The fuck kind of anime are you watching that needs a lot of thinking?

It ain't all fucking [HorribleSubs] Ikuhara presents Experiences with Shrooms 01 (720p).mkv

Anime is so overdrawn and so in love with overexposition that everything fucking holds your hand.

LNs are just shit.
>>
>>138328950
Good characters.
Half-decent plot.
Sub-par animation.
Unfinished story.
Dead author.
>>
It was fun
>>
>>138328950
Wow Kaiba sure looks different
>>
>>138329566
LN = shit?

Have you read Hakomari, Index, Mushoku Tensei?
>>
>>138329566
Just finished LOGH and Nadeko Medusa.
>>
>>138328950
It was fun, it sucks the author died before shit started getting real.
>>
>>138328950
It's like Monogatari, as in, it's just a shitty male power fantasy gary stu self-insert that /a/ likes to lick up.
>>
>>138328950
MC is an asshole and pretty based.
>>
>>138330816
Wow did Nisio fuck your girlfriend or something, Monogatari and Kaze no Stigma's MCs have literally 0 common ground.
>>
File: 1452227653200.webm (268 KB, 810x540) Image search: [Google]
1452227653200.webm
268 KB, 810x540
>>138329637
I wouldn't be surprised if the nip gov sends out assassins when an author creates a popular series with an alpha protag. That's probably why the Hagure Yuusha guy jumped to Testament so quickly.
>>
>>138330034
I hope those aren't examples to the contrary.
>>
>>138330034
Only Hakomari is the non shit LN you mentioned
>>
>I can't always be watching shows that need a lot of thinking

>any anime
>needs a lot of thinking

Anon...
>>
>>138328950
Literally one of the worst anime I've ever seen.

But the MC does have balls.
>>
Hit the play button and enjoy the ride OP.
>>
>>138328950
If you're already interested you'll definitely enjoy it. It's simple and fun.
>>
>>138332465
I think theres actually a law that anime girls need to physically hit men when they 'trangress' to discourage perverts or something.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.