[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i watch the series or just watch the hour and a half movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
should i watch the series or just watch the hour and a half movie?
>>
It sounds like you don't even really want to watch it, don't bother
>>
The movie, if you mean death, is just episodes 20-24 (and worse than the director's cut versions of said episodes though it does add a few scenes)
>>
>>138321096
Neither, Eva is shit. Check out Gundam or Ideon instead.
>>
If you mean the rebuild, no, because that's (possibly) a sequel. Watch the TV show, then End, then if you want to, watch the rebuilds.
>>
>>138321180
i watched like the first 3 episodes it was pretty good but kinda slow
seemed like the movie was same exact plot just condensed and i just watched the berserk movies to save myself from watching 60+ episodes
>>
Just watch the rebuilds, they're the same shit anyway.
>>
>>138321242
Ideon is fucking horrible
>>
>>138321377
I always hear this meme. Do people just hate it because it borrows so many elements from Gundam (and improves on most of them)?
>>
It's better to kill yourself than watch EoE.
>>
>>138321461
They hate it cause the designs are fucking terrible and the characters are the height of Tomino making retarded people to create retarded situations.
>>
>>138321326
>60+ episodes

The Berserk anime is just like 26 episodes.
Go back and watch it god dammit.
>>
>>138321557
i already know the whole plot whats the point
>>
>>138321544
>hating on war of the worlds designs
>hating on the based Ideon
I'll give you many of the characters acting stupid because muh honor but that was mostly the buff clan. I'd say the characters in general were easily more sound of mind than almost anyone in Gundam.
>>
File: Sasuga Tomino.webm (515 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Sasuga Tomino.webm
515 KB, 720x540
>>138321544
>the characters are the height of Tomino making retarded people to create retarded situations
Like what? I can't recall anything other than maybe MUH SAMURAI HONOR
>>
>>138321658
Because it's different and berserk is a classic
>>
Dear God this thread is shit

Just watch the original series, it's only one season, then watch End of Evangelion.
The movie of the series is just a poor stitch job of the last couple episodes.
The Rebuilds, while decent movies on their own, are awful adaptations of the original series and you don't really get anything out of them if you aren't aware of the original series to some degree.

Seriously though, NGE and EoE can be watched really easily over a weekend or something.
>>
File: Riding his baloony pony.jpg (35 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
Riding his baloony pony.jpg
35 KB, 704x480
Dude, it's 26 episodes. I watch this many in half a day. Bring some tang and popcorn and enjoy.
>>
>>138324146
id rather play through like 2 video games instead, and watch the abridged version via the movie release
>>
>>138324354
Reeeeeeeee eva haters off my board
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.