[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bakuman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Should I throw in the rubbish bin my Bakuman 418p~738p episodes DVDs?
>>
>>138295720
post a pic of them
>>
>>138296900
Why?
>>
Its you again
You won't bait me this time
>>
>>138296947
I'm not baiting anyone.
>>
Did you throw out the hxh dvds? Faggot.
>>
>>138295720
Yes because the show was shit.
>>
>>138296980
I reserved them in a place, to discard eventually.
>>
>>138297002
Why do you think it was shit?
>>
I get why you would throw away the manga, but why the anime?
>>
>>138297097
The characters were really bad written and kind of autistic.
>>
>>138297102
Because I already watched, and don't plan to watch again.

I have the manga and I'm not planning to throw it away. I would sell them.
>>
>>138297166
>bad written
How?

>kind of autistic
Yeah. You mean, the marrying thing?
>>
>>138297216
>How?
I didn't felt like they were acting like real human beings in fact they felt really flat and one dimensional. All of Mashiro's character ark can be summarized as "muh anime" and I thought it was kind of boring.
>>
>>138297437
Yeah, but the proposal of the anime isn't having "real human beings". I don't see why you were surprised.
>>
>>138295720
is this a meme
>>
>>138300215
Bakuman? No, it's an anime.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.