[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Super is childish schlock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: YYK_protagonists.jpg (34 KB, 478x485) Image search: [Google]
YYK_protagonists.jpg
34 KB, 478x485
Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Super is childish schlock
>>
Kuwabara is the strongest
>>
>>138288771
So as YYH.
>>
Yu Yu Hakusho is literally Dragon Ball with more gay characters
>>
File: gwband.jpg (55 KB, 550x363) Image search: [Google]
gwband.jpg
55 KB, 550x363
>>138290043
You're thinking of Gundam Wing
>>
The characters are my favorite out of any anime, and Kuwabara's interactions with just about anyone are always the best. Now post highlights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6YdYVlHzWk
>>
File: Yu Yu Hakusho v18 c163 - 012.png (106 KB, 690x1100) Image search: [Google]
Yu Yu Hakusho v18 c163 - 012.png
106 KB, 690x1100
Yusuke's coming to get you.
>>
File: db.jpg (88 KB, 650x454) Image search: [Google]
db.jpg
88 KB, 650x454
>>138288771
dont talk shit about early dragon ball
>>
>>138288771
well, well, well, what have we here another faggot neckbeard (most likely yuro) shitting up the place with his /b/ faggotry. you picked the wrong night to fuck around, asshole. i've just texted the a mod (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report and sage the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators in the 4chan irc channel. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen shotting the entire thread for additional proof and e-mailing gook moot about the matter personally. i'm tired of you stupid fucking dick sniffers pressing out whatever lolrandom faggot shit you want on the fucking anime board. it's time for you assholes to get a reality check, because this shit won't fly for much longer. prepare your anus, you 500 pound pile of shit. your days are fucking numbered
>>
>>138288771
I'm on board, YYH is much better than DBZ. It has way more well thought out fights and complex characters.
>>
>>138293659
YOUR A MESHY
>>
>>138288771
>>
>>138288771
That's true. It really is the lowest common denominator of its kind.
>>
>>138288771
Kurama is for breeding.
>>
>>138288771
>YYH isn't childish
What did you mean by this
>>
>>138288771
yeah and hiei is so mature there with his edge of the edgy edge
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.