[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UQ Holder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: UQHv10.jpg (67 KB, 335x500) Image search: [Google]
UQHv10.jpg
67 KB, 335x500
思考停止。色々停止。(扉絵:全裸キリヱを背後から)

突然姿を消した刀太を、キリヱたちが手分けして探していると
刀太は心ここにあらずといった感じでオープンカフェにいた
刀太がせっかくだから、というので二人でぶらついていると
通りすがりの子供たちに突き飛ばされ、またしてもキスで時間停止

■キリヱの能力が刀太を救う!? 16号はCカラー&プレゼント企画第2弾!!

I don't even know what to write. Most disappointing spoilers ever. Pic related is the latest volume cover. Mizore a cute.
>>
>>138246736
is kirie's hair blonde, orange or pink? it seems like it changes every time we get a colour version of her
>>
>>138247021
It's always been blonde.
>>
So another Kirie chapter
I'm cool with that
>>
>>138246736
B-but Eva was supposed to explain Fates plan and perhaps what happened to Negi. Fuck everything.
>>
>またしてもキスで時間停止
Cool.
>>
>>138246736

please someone do a translation.
>>
going blank. various suspensions. (Book frontispiece: a Nude Kirie from the back(ground))
when Kiriee and the rest split up and are searching for Touta who abruptly disappeared,
Touta is at a open cafe with an impression of an absent mind
when they are hanging around together because “since Touta seems to be troubled”
she is pushed/send flying by children, who happen to pass by, and again time is stopped by a kiss
■Kirie’s ability helps Touta!? In Issue 16 a colour chapter and a present are both planned!
>>
File: 1456913354619.jpg (235 KB, 573x452) Image search: [Google]
1456913354619.jpg
235 KB, 573x452
>another timeskip powerup incoming
Ken, please stop milking this immortality. Kirie is slowly becoming the worst thing to happen in UQ.
>>
>>138249593
I am telling you, her ability will have something to do with the time shenanigans at the end of Negima.
>>
>>138249862
Maybe it will, but I hate how she's a poorly written carbon copy of Chisame with plot and no consequences power. All she's used for is shipping, timeskips, shenanigans, and retconning bad any consequences. Like this becoming disgusting. The only character in UQ who has actually died was Sayoko.
Santa relevance when.
>>
>>138246736
>>138247021
The blonde hair honestly feels really off being on her.
>>
>>138249981
That spoiler is so confusing. INn the last one he was talking about Eva. How does he need to be saved? Is it a flashback or what?
>>
>>138250092
Next chapter is about Tota (who is torn apart on if he wants to join Fate or stay with Kitty) trying to figure it out, then Kirie trips and gives him an accidental kiss, resulting in another timestop.
>>
>>138250157
Is it a guess? You mean the talk with Eva was skipped?
>>
>>138247021
Strawberry-blond, so some sort of red-orange blond.
>>
>>138250970
Probably, that way Ken can reveal what happens during a critical moment.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.