[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: N6YmO1D.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
N6YmO1D.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Based Shinkai anime begins, ready for the masterpiece.
>>
>>138221931
Shinkai is unrelated to this. It's directed by Kazuya Sakamoto.
>>
neko
>>
>>138221931
That short OVA got an anime? Nice.
>>
It's Shinkai in name only. Good though, Shinkai is as we all know, a hack. More confident in its current staff to deliver something more engaging. I liked the first ep, captures the spirit of the original without being completely derivative of it.
>>
Dunno, it felt like a weak version of the otona joshi episodes. There is nothing I hated or loved about it, I guess her trying the interviews infront of her mirror was cute.
>>
>>138221931
Looks pretty nice, a shame that it will only get 4 episodes.
>>
He looks like my cat but way more friendly.
>>
>>138224378
Probably because you aren't a cute 2D girl.
>>
>>138221931
>made by KyoAni rejects

Is it good?
>>
>>138224937
Obviously.
>>
its so bad. would be better if the girl was actually selling herself on the streets and the cat thought she was a pure maiden
>>
Right in the feels...

>mfw never move to glorious Nippon and find my female soulmate and struggle through the hardships of life together with our cats
>>
>>138224985
Stop typing like an idiot, anon.
>>
File: 1451747864891.jpg (84 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1451747864891.jpg
84 KB, 720x1280
I like it. It's pretty, the dialog was nice, and it was way too relatable.

>>138222243
>Shinkai is as we all know, a hack
>>
>>138227657
are you telling me he is not a hack because he is absolutely a hack
>>
This show would be so much better without the stupid cat narration.
>>
>>138229215
I think it would work better if the thoughts were only implied but I guess that would be hard to depict without words.
Maybe written words without language would work as well. Or at least a deeper/more adult voice. This young bishounen voice really doesn't fit the old cat.
>>
>>138229215
That was the whole premise though, his to depict human struggles through the eyes of a cat. Have you seen the original?
>>
you can't just change the color of the cat like that man.
>>
>>138222161
Short anime
>>
I enjoyed the first episode a lot.
I preferred her highschool haircut though, she looks too much like an average office lady, although that's probably why she cut it like that.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.