[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fairy Tail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Erza.jpg (449 KB, 386x893) Image search: [Google]
Erza.jpg
449 KB, 386x893
Still taking it serious? Or reading it for the tits & explosions only?
>>
I knew from the start that the Spriggan 12 hype is pointless, because fanservice characters are gonna beat them anyway.

And so it happened. Laxus defeated Wahl. And now fvcking Wendy is about to defeat another Spiriggan 12 with the help of a character that is supposed to be out of battle.

The only Spriggan 12 that lived up to his hype was God Serena, easily dominating Jura and three mages stronger than him at the same time with Linkin Park.
>>
>>138182873
Tits. Also asses for some of the girls.

captcha: pies
>>
>>138182990
Ultear and Erza are the only girls with unique ass designs afaik.
>>
>>138183029
Doesn't have to be unique to be sexy IMO. Example: Juvia.
>>
>>138183087
But Juvia looks unique, face and clothing wise.

It is just that all "sexy-type" human girls have the same asses.
>>
On another note, the pairings in this have become boring and predictable. At first, there was some intrigue, even Natsu x Erza was an option to consider.

Now every diagnosed retard gets who belongs to whom.
>>
>>138183148
And here I thought we were talking about unique ass designs, not face and clothing.

Obviously Juvia's face and clothing are unique, but it seems to me that Juvia's ass has been displayed differently than others. More... directly and boldly, I guess? I just have the impression that we see more of it, even if it's hidden by her dress, than we do of other FT girls' asses. Ultear, Erza, and perhaps Minerva being the exceptions there.
>>
I'm trying to take it seriously, but it's becoming more and more difficult ... Especially those fights with characters that the writer is desperately pushing.

Erza, Laxus, Elfman are major examples.
>>
>>138183148
When that ass is big, round and thick, it's not a bad thing
>>
The worst thing about this manga is that the rule 34 fanart is not up to par with what would be possible with so much good material.
>>
This mangaka has no shame.

Makes scenes and characters exciplitly for footfags, lolicons, armpitfags, etc ...
>>
>>138183331
Less talk and more proof posts pls.
>>
>>138183362
We know Hiro has the good stuff. He's just being a stingy bastard.
>>
Who will thrash the rest of the Spriggan 12 fodder?

Lucy? Macao? Happy?
>>
August is said to be especially strong even for a Spriggan 12. Could be interesting.
>>
>>138182873
Was it ever serious from the beginning?
Gimme some lucy boobs, that's all i wanted from it
>>
Zeref is the edgiest of the edgy antagonists out there
>>
>>138183654
>Was it ever serious from the beginning?
Nah.

The main antagonist has a Loli body as his main goal.
>>
>>138183661
Edgy? Maybe. I'd describe him more as emo than edgy. IMO, edgy has a connotation that he'll cut ya, or something like that. Emo guys just talk about how shitty their situation is and don't do much about it; much like Zeref's been doing.
>>
>this shit is still ongoing

Holy shit. Should have dropped it after the island arc.
>>
>>138183726
>muh i will destroy humankind because of muh feelings

Sounds edgy to me.
>>
I love to remember how actually good the first arcs were.

Remember the Tower of Heaven? The Jellal = Siegrain plot twist? Natsus first Dragon Force?

This manga had its moments.
>>
>>138183792
Perhaps, but he's showed no signs of actually following through with it. I'd think he's just being emo until he actually takes some substantial action toward that end.
>>
Daily reminder that Levy and Gajeel slept under the same pillow (chapter 453, look at the star pattern)
>>
>>138183824
That was literally no different from what we get now.

> Erza no armor mode instant win bullshit
> Natsu getting a random power up and beating the bad guy
>>
File: Spriggan 1.jpg (197 KB, 800x1166) Image search: [Google]
Spriggan 1.jpg
197 KB, 800x1166
talking about BS instawins ...
>>
>>138184988
>I want a shouneb with no power ups
You sir should learn to elaborate more your opinions.
>>
>>138182873
If i wanted to read for titts I'd read something from oh great or the cage of eden mangaka, not this kiddy shit that can't even show nipples.
>>
The moment Erza got that armour that can negate any magic is when this turned to a joke.
>>
>>138185783
> I want a shounen where asspulls doesn't resolve everything

Yup.
>>
>>138182873
there was never any reason to keep up with it other than tits and ass, and even then it's always the same tits and the same ass on every character anyhow so it's hardly even good for that
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.