[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Birdmen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: Birdmen Cover.jpg (156 KB, 636x1000) Image search: [Google]
Birdmen Cover.jpg
156 KB, 636x1000
Haven't seen any threads for this. Is this on anyones radar? If not go read it, it's good shit. Or just call me a faggot. Your choice.
>>
File: Firebirdman.jpg (343 KB, 2400x1905) Image search: [Google]
Firebirdman.jpg
343 KB, 2400x1905
Bumping with some pages. Might dump the prologue later.
>>
>>138168220
I agree, it's pretty good

no regular scanlation tho :(
>>
>>138168420
Yeah, kinda hoping someone sees the thread and picks it up for regular release. I hate waiting indefinitely.
>>
面白いと思うよ
>>
File: Spooky Bird Thing.jpg (80 KB, 576x926) Image search: [Google]
Spooky Bird Thing.jpg
80 KB, 576x926
Continuing bump, also I am willing to work on it if someone knows moonrunes.
>>
>>138168220
Fucking love this series. Its just a shame the translations are so damn slow.
>>
>>138168585
Good to know some anons have good taste. You faggots had me worried.
>>
File: Baskemonten.png (711 KB, 1531x1200) Image search: [Google]
Baskemonten.png
711 KB, 1531x1200
>>
File: Lady bird vs plant thing.jpg (573 KB, 1574x1200) Image search: [Google]
Lady bird vs plant thing.jpg
573 KB, 1574x1200
Need sleep, captcha is annoying. If the thread still exists when i wake up, I'll dump the prologue. Probably.
>>
I like the manga, but I'm afraid it will end like kekkaishi.
Sunday have right now decent stuff like saike,the autist dude without friend manga,dagashi kashi and soon they will begin the fujita new manga
>>
I love Birdmen.
No seriously, I fucking love it.
It is the best shounen I've read and it baffles me that no group is doing it and people don't read it.
This is Tanabes magnum opus and I'll knife fight for every crumb of it.
>>
>>138168220
Loved it. The MC is the good kind of edgy
>>
>>138168220
Fairy is my waifu. I've been waiting to see more of her for months. I really hope she becomes plot relevant.
>>
One of the best new manga
>>
This doesn't have Michael Keaton!
>>
>>138168220
It's the best manga running in Sunday right now.
Yeah, that's not saying much, but I love it.

Only problem is the translation is WAY behind the RAW, so I can't really find anyone to discuss it with.
>>
Does it have Ed Norton in it?
>>
>>138171105
Sunday? I thought this was monthly series?
>>
Birdmen is one of the better Shonen series running right now that I follow.
>>
>>138171306
it is, just a special treatment for Yellow Tanabe
>>
>>138171790
It's not special treatment, they have a bunch of monthly series.
>>
>>138171105
>Only problem is the translation is WAY behind the RAW, so I can't really find anyone to discuss it with.
I've been following it, but the recent arc was enough to make me stop buying the volumes. I really hate Arthur, but now that he got killed off I might even be tempted to translate a chapter or two.
>>
>>138173944
So what was the deal? Did EDEN convince the Japanese government to just kill off Arthur's group? I mean they were acting like complete shits but a wholesale massacre seems really extreme. Plus they were torturing that one kid as bait.
>>
>>138174095
Pretty much. From what I can tell, they were trying to use the birdmen as weapons so Arthur's group just became too much of a pain to deal with. To be honest though, a lot of the EDEN talk goes over my head.
>>
>>138174217
Makes sense though, they are going for a controlled evolution approach to the Birdmen. And Arthur's group was probably starting to mimic the original cluster of Birdmen by further isolating themselves from humanity and instead focusing on building a birdmen exclusive faction.

I think at the very least it will be the Birdmen that don't isolate themselves from humanity that love on in the long run. We've already seen shades of what happens when they only mingle with themselves.
>>
>>138174365
>it will be the Birdmen that don't isolate themselves from humanity that love on in the long run
Probably, which isn't good for Takayama after this chapter.
>>
File: v7.png (439 KB, 520x816) Image search: [Google]
v7.png
439 KB, 520x816
On a related note, I find the fact that they revealed the new volume cover along with this chapter hilarious.
>>
im interested but the updates seem slow
>>
>>138168220
Birdman was ok, is the manga adaption as good as the movie?
>>
It's great. I'm glad it's still going on.

>>138176116
You cheeky bastard.
>>
>>138176116
10/10 almost made me rage.
>>
Birdmen is amazing, I love it.
>>
As someone who only reads the tanks, it's hard to be here because I don't want to spoil people who only read the translation, nor be spoiled by those who read magazine scans.
>>
>>138177688
Volume 7 comes out this month so you should be mostly caught up then. I'm not sure if the new chapter that came out this week is going to be in it though, and some really major stuff happened in that one.
>>
>>138178268
I wonder how Cat will answer Takayama's "do you want to live or die" question. I'll be upset she becomes a Birdman, though probably not as upset as Kamoda since she nearly murdered his precious Ei-chan.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.