[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
P.A. Works mecha show next season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
148 KB, 1280x720
What do you expect from this? The last thing I and I think the rest of you really liked from them is Shirbako. The last thing I really liked before that was Hanasaku Iroha.
>>
>>138159335
>What do you expect from this

Something amazing because I put full trust in Tensai Okamura
>>
>>138159335
It's their 15th anniversary project so it's gonna be good, like their 10th anniversary project (Hanasaku Iroha) was.
>>
>original mecha

It's gonna be shit.
>>
>>138159509
>I put full trust in Tensai "I guess Yin is dead, S3 never, nothing needs explaining" Okamura
Really?
>>
>>138159335
>P.A. Works

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>mecha
>original
>PA works
>>
That looks like a snowstorm of some sort. Why are they in summer clothes?
>>
Bigger flop than Logos and Comet Lucifer
>>
>>138159701
I guess it's more like I expect something amazing with a shitty ending. I don't expect a good ending at all, Zvezda also really failed me there, but if the ~23-25 episodes of Kuromukuro before that are great that's pretty good for me.
>>
>>138159848
I doubt it'll flop more than either of those, but it probably won't sell too hot either.

Logos is a great show and didn't deserve to flop, fuck Comet Lucifer though.
>>
>P.A. Works

Picked up.
>>
>>138159335
>P.A. Works
>mecha
>original
I can hear /m/ laughing right now
>>
>Yfw the somehow actually turns out good.
I wonder the butthurt and replies of /a/.
>>
>>138159335
Their only good anime is Uchouten Kazoku. This isn't going to be the exception.
>>
>>138159970
It's P.A. Works, flopping is what they do.
>>
P.A. Works is having this weird streak where they alternate between great shows and total shit.

>Produce a bore in RDG, make a great show like Uchoten Kazoku and a masterpiece in NnA
>Make one of the worst shows of all-time in Glasslip and follow it up with Shirobako which has been nominated for industry awards
>Follow Shirobako up with two meh-fests in Charlotte and Haruchika
>>
>>138160961
RDG was OK but didn't make much sense
>>
>>138159818
Cute girls.
>>
>>138160961
>Nagi no Asakura
>masterpiece

literally what are you talking about, that show was a complete cringefest
>>
>>138160961
>make a great show like Uchoten Kazoku and a masterpiece in NnA
How you could rate NnA over UK is beyond me
>>
>>138159335
It can't be worse than glasslip. But then again, it can be just a bit better. but that's like putting a little garnish on a cancer cell.
>>
>>138161187
also this >>138161129

It was entertaining while it aired, but in hindsight it honestly gives me headaches just thinking back on it.
>>
They should make Xenogears anime without Square Soft, oh Enix permission. It will be hot mess.
>>
Fuck yeah PA Works, always trying new stuff unlike kyoanus.
>>
>>138161417
It's true, PA Works is always trying new stuff. Why, just last year they actually made a good show.
>>
>>138161532
I know, Charlotte was fantastic. The PA Works+Maeda dream team always delivers.
>>
>>138159335
>The last thing I and I think the rest of you really liked from them is Shirbako. The last thing I really liked before that was Hanasaku Iroha.

Are you me? I do hope they pull off another one like Shirobako. I didn't expect much from that show. Turned out to be the best of the season. HanaIro was a mix and mesh, hit and miss, but certainly a good show retrospectively. If Kuromokuro can pull off something like NagiAsu is also fine, as long as its not another glassslip.
>>
>>138161417
Well the "Progressive" part of "Progressive Animation Works" has to come from somewhere, since it certainly doesn't come from their animation.
>>
>>138159335
HA
I can't wait for the god awful mecha CG.
>>
>>138159335
Looks better than glasslip at least.
>>
>>138161073
I didn't read the book, but it seemed like a case of them needing more episodes to get anywhere in the story. It stopped with basically nothing important happening, which was a shame, because I thought it was actually really nice aside from that.
>>
>another p.u. stinker
>>
>>138159848
Since they have very famous Japanese Band to sing the OP, i doubt it will be a super flop.
http://www.glay.co.jp/news/detail.php?id=1996
>>
File: bruh.jpg (68 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
68 KB, 1280x719
>>138159335
>The mechs are going to be 100% CGI

Make it stop
>>
>>138162936
Animation cant be progressive, that comes from their S2 never motto.
>>
>>138162936
Or directing.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.