[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zorzal El Caesar, didn't do anything wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: Zorzal_anime.png (186 KB, 485x320) Image search: [Google]
Zorzal_anime.png
186 KB, 485x320
Zorzal El Caesar, didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>138101493
You're right, he didn't. Watching him run the Empire into the ground is gonna be hilarious, and that's a positive in my book.
>>
>>138101493
I unironically like him.
I'd like an anime where he'd be the mc.
We need more selfish mcs, this shameless "got to protect everyone and not have any personal desires or vices" is really, really annoying.
>>
>>138101493
He's a good guy. Raping the real villain every night makes you a good guy, right?
>>
>>138101619
>>
>>138101581
>Implying any of his siblings wouldn't ruin it as well.

Pina cuck lada is allowing a both politcal, cultural and ethnic invasion under the guise of humanitarian aid. The Empire will also die that way and replaced by something else.

Peace is a way out but it should not be done under the rule of Pina but Molt.

Zorzal didn't poison Molt.

Diabo is pretentious but on the right track, but it might be impossible for him due to his status.
>>
>>138101804
>politcal, cultural and ethnic invasion under the guise of humanitarian aid
>cuck
I wish neo-/a/ stopped talking about things they don't understand.
>>
>>138101804
>>138102105
he maybe exaggerating, but there's a point.
when pina was disagreeing with diabo about him bringing outer forces to help the empire, I was like , bitch you bring the japanese, what's the difference
>>
>>138102168
>what's the difference
A few months of determining JSDF aims and goals as well as knowing them up close and personal, what they do, and what they use.

Diabo's just going gung ho and recruiting another country thinking he has the upper hand.

Zorzal thinks he has the upper hand period.

That's not cuck or any invasion shit that anon thinks it is. Japan don't even wanna run their shitty empire.
>>
>>138102241
I'm sorry anon, but your point rests on Japan being good. While that might end up being true, Pina can't know for sure at this point. And besides that, being a protectorate is bad regardless if your supervisor is benevolent or not.
>>
>>138102319
The show literally shows us that Japan don't wanna run them. PM wants hands off just last episode. They might not be good, but I'm sure as hell they're not bad either. Sugawara and Hazama's actions showed us that they're basically good people.

>protectorate
Like I said Japan wants nothing of the Empire.

Who cares about their people? It's all about the oil and the diamonds.
>>
>>138102241
>That's not cuck or any invasion shit that anon thinks it is. Japan don't even wanna run their shitty empire.
>Only talks about diabo and zorzal but not pina.
>An upcoming "war" is already hinted.

The problem with Pina is that she is being a woman, clinging to the strong and betraying the empire.

>Cultural and ethnic invasion is not a thing

It's like you don't know how the Greeks beat the Egyptian. The fact that the japanese is spreading their culture on alien lands itself is to get better approval ratings from the natives so if ever an actual "war" happen it will be more swift.
>Japan emissary have already established power by baiting families

>Japan don't even wanna run their shitty empire.
>Implying they would need to run it.
>>
>>138102241
>A few months of determining JSDF aims and goals as well as knowing them up close and personal
Except the JSDF isn't an independent faction and she only knows lower-ranking people in it. She would have been better off ditching Itami and meeting with the Prime Minister and his cabinet and then spending most of her time with the CO of the Alnus camp and other top brass. The only thing she did right was spending so much time with Sugawara and keeping him close at hand.
>>
>>138102521
>the show shows Japan doesn't wanna run them
well duh, to the audience. But Pina has no way of knowing that for sure.

>japan wants nothing from the empire
>it's all about oil and diamonds
contradiction much?

The problem with Pina is, she's giving the fate of her nation into another nation's hands. Yes, this is a japanese animu so elevens will be the good guys and pina's bet will work out in the end, but a) she can't know that for sure and b) being a protectorate is bad regardless if your supervisor is good or bad
>>
>>138101493
Besides being an unethical arse, slaver and political idiot? Yes, absolutely nothing
>>
>>138102561
The "war" is to retrieve the diplomats, anon.
Then Itami will barge in for sure.
Then the JSDF gets mired into a rescue mission to save the faggot that went in shouting Leroy Jenkins.
It's not a war between Zorzal's empire and the JSDF, at least not from Japanese perspective.

>The problem with Pina is that she is being a woman, clinging to the strong and betraying the empire.
What choice does she have? It's either she resists or she takes them in. Now if this was Aztecs and Spaniards you might have a point about cuckery. But it's not.

>The fact that the japanese is spreading their culture on alien lands itself
That's just if they're intending on staying there.
You recall the Gate closes every so often right?

>>Japan emissary have already established power by baiting families
Because they want to settle it in Empire terms. There's no use prancing in like a conqueror, because it'll just waste resources in a war. Better conquer it in a more peaceful way so the resources can be gathered in peace.

>>138102692
>She would have been better off ditching Itami and meeting with the Prime Minister and his cabinet and then spending most of her time with the CO of the Alnus camp and other top brass.
The top brass don't matter in a lot of cases, because the JSDF are the ones running things not fat suits. You saw how Sugawara bent the rules for loli.

It'll earn him a court martial but it's not like JSDF is staying forever. And fat suits =/= JSDF.
>>
>>138102792
>Better conquer it in a more peaceful way so the resources can be gathered in peace.
So we agree that Pina brings in conquerors that under the guise of protecting the people of the empire from people of the empire with other views are mostly going to take their resources and export the cultural mentality of the japanese?
>>
>>138102774
>But Pina has no way of knowing that for sure.
Yes I'm sure Pina missed all the times where Itami was the only one who gave a fuck about them.

>contradiction much?
You know I was talking about governing the empire, dick.

>The problem with Pina is, she's giving the fate of her nation into another nation's hands
That's not a fucking problem, that's how you survive. She's already secured Japan's promise for a peace treaty yet everyone just wants to shit on the hard work she's done. She already knows Japan wants nothing to do with her kingdom. Holy shit.

>b) being a protectorate is bad regardless if your supervisor is good or bad
NOT A FUCKING PROTECTORATE
Only Alnus is under official JSDF protection
>>
>>138102892
You're assuming the fictional JSDF would want to act like irl American soldiers. That's the problem.

Whine about Japs being fags about appearing perfect, but you can't deny the truth.

Pina already negotiated at least one time and knows that Japan only wants either resources or money out of them. How can she explain an obviously militarily superior country wanting to give back prisoners? Japan don't even wanna bother with their internal problems. Why do you think Itami and Sugawara backed out initially when the earthquake happened and Pina wanted to go see Malt? What was last episode?
>>
>>138102792
>He doesn't know what puppet governments are
>Because they want to settle it in Empire terms. There's no use prancing in like a conqueror, because it'll just waste resources in a war. Better conquer it in a more peaceful way so the resources can be gathered in peace.
>literally turn 180 on his stance and invited invasion that he first claimed to be not present.

>That's just if they're intending on staying there.
You recall the Gate closes every so often right?
>He doesn't read the LN.

>What choice does she have? It's either she resists or she takes them in. Now if this was Aztecs and Spaniards you might have a point about cuckery. But it's not.
>all this 180 changing of stance.

>Now if this was Aztecs and Spaniards you might have a point about cuckery. But it's not.
>Murican education, the only way to conquer land is to kill everybody!
>>
He didn't do anything at all.
>>
>>138101493
What kind of name is Zorzal anyway?
>>
>>138103104
The entire royal family is named after alcohol beverages.
>>
File: 1455274539150.gif (2 MB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
1455274539150.gif
2 MB, 580x326
Why does /pol/ always have to be in GATE threads?

I'm literally only here for the /k/ side of things, I like hearing about cool weapons and shit being tested out on Fantasy characters.

That's literally the only reason why I'm following this show.

The politics is fun to hear about and all that, but I rather watch medieval shit get wrecked by modern militaries and technology.
>>
>>138103032
>>He doesn't read the LN.
Oh I was here for all the spoiler dumps. I'm the one who's supposed to ask you if you've read it, seeing as you're raising up puppet governments when if you really read the LN, it won't happen.

>180
How? Because I said the word conquer? Okay then, how about the word compromise? That work for you better?

>Murican education, the only way to conquer land is to kill everybody!
Are you fucking kidding me?
Cultural victories only matter if Japan was going to be with the Empire forever. They're not. They're gonna vanish after a year. Because fuck you I'm spoilering the shit out of this thread.
Japan has stated quite clearly in both seasons of the anime that they want NOTHING of the internal strife or the Empire itself.

So I suggest you grow up and stop using the word cuck.
>>
File: 1446571803819.png (45 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1446571803819.png
45 KB, 250x250
>>138103163
>politics is always /pol/ related.
>>
>>138103163
This guy gets it.
>>
>>138102903
>I was talking about governing
yeah, because you're not looking at the whole picture. handling their resources is also a form of supervision

when your nations sovereignty and freedom is guaranteed by another nation, you're a protectorate

>>138103014
Pina simply can't know they'll keep their word and that's the end of it. They might not end up being like americans, but Pina can't know that.

>but that's how alliances always work, that's how you survive

Alliances exist between equals. When the other nation can wipe you out at any time, it's not an alliance.
>>
>>138103163
>The politics is fun to hear about and all that, but I rather watch medieval shit get wrecked by modern militaries and technology.
Mind control magic still works against helicopter pilots. There I spoiled it for you. Thank me later.
>>
>>138103270
How far is the range of mind control magic?
>>
>>138101493
He raped best bunny
If this series was true edgy like it tries to be he wold get kidnapped and raped too
>>
>>138103348
>carmic consequence
>edgy

That's moralfag as fuck, if the seires was edgy, he'd rape without consequence.
>>
>>138103220
>Nice argument.
>ad hominem
>Completely basing his argument on the ending of the LN.
>proving my point more that you are retarded.
>>
>>138103269
>handling their resources is also a form of supervision
Top fucking kek, the Elbe treaty already showed you how the JSDF will handle the resources trade. Everything they don't know about underground is Japan's, everything they know will be theirs. Why do you think they bothered building Alnus outpost?

And besides, JSDF never offers any kind of protection to the Empire whatsoever.

>Pina simply can't know they'll keep their word and that's the end of it.
She can't know for sure but she has no choice but to trust them. Again, this is not a valid application of the word cuck. The only reason she trusts Japan is because of this weird 30 year old man named Itami.

>When the other nation can wipe you out at any time, it's not an alliance.
WW2 was just US vs Germany then. Wew lad.
It can be an alliance if both parties wish to see it that way.
And they do.
>>
>>138103314
Idk. Probably visual.

>>138103446
>Completely basing his argument on the ending of the LN.
Which proves me right and you wrong. Facts are on my side, you are retarded and this is the end of the chain.

Ad hominems are a wonderful tool when someone raised the issue of reading the LN first like it would give his shitty arguments any credibility.
>>
>>138103498
>Someone is so triggered about their waifu getting called a cuck.

top kek lad.
>>
>>138103498
You literally admit they take resources from them that they don't know how to use and you claim that's ok?
Just because they don't know how to use the underground resources now, it doesn't mean they won't know forever. They're giving japan a blank check.

>that's not a valid application for cuck
I wasn't the anon who used that word.

>if you see it that way, it is
You're an idiot.
>>
>>138103562
>Entire argument based on possibility, proves his point by predicted ending.
>I read the spoiler guys! I completely know what I'm talking about!
>>
>>138103698
You're a moron.
[Choice a is bad because it might cause x] doesn't become untrue if x ends up not happening.
>>
>>138103610
Literally nope, refer to post >>138102105

>>138103640
>You literally admit they take resources from them that they don't know how to use and you claim that's ok?
That's supervision? All this claim about being a protectorate and THAT'S where you focus on?

>I wasn't the anon who used that word.
Yes, I was addressing the anon who did. My fault if you weren't

>You're an idiot.
WW2 was just between 2 countries then.
Sayonara suckers.
I have a question, have you ever read Kingdom?
It's a manga with lots of alliances.
Maybe you didn't know, but the most powerful state there was also prone to making alliances like the rest.

So yeah.
>>
>>138103698
You got rekt by >>138103734
Go to bed and reflect on what you did on this thread today.
>>
>>138103790
Yes anon, we'll protect you, just give us your oil and diamonds is something to focus on.

Also, you really should stop comparing two countries with common enemy fighting said enemy and one country saving another from their enemy in exchange for their natural wealth. Nazis would threaten the US. Zolzal can't do shit to Japan.
>>
>>138103734
You are a moron, when did I say it's not true?
>>
>>138104030
Didn't you say at some point that ending proves you right by showing the Japanese not being assholes, making Pina's choice correct?
if not, I just confused due to multiply quoted posts from other anons, sorry.
>>
>>138104119
literally what? So you are shitposting.
>>
File: Warring_States.png (287 KB, 699x523) Image search: [Google]
Warring_States.png
287 KB, 699x523
>>138103985
>Yes anon, we'll protect you
That's just it Japan never said this.
When the succession wars were ongoing, what did Japan do? Right, go over it on a meeting and took a neutral stance while its diplomats were stranded in the Jade Palace. If they didn't care about Pina now, they won't later.

But since Itami cares about Pina and JSDF cares about Itami, there's your war. But that STILL doesn't make the Empire a protectorate. The resources are part of a demand by Japan as reparations for the Ginza incident.

>Zolzal can't do shit to Japan.
It's why I asked you about reading Kingdom since it's the most fitting comparison I can give you.
>pic related
Chu is a superstate at the bottom. Yet why does it ally with puny Han at the middle? It could easily destroy Han.

It's because they don't wanna bother with the wars between Qin and Zhao. Wei and Han offer a buffer. Han can't do shit to Chu.

That's how alliances can work between a stronger and a weaker country/state. The stronger state needs you for something but don't want anything to do with the weaker. So they offer an alliance.
>>
>>138104283

I thought "facts are on my side" in >>138103562
meant that in the end LN proves Japanese to be good, so "facts are on your side" means Pina was right to trust the Japanese, because in the end they were good. If not, sorry, I got confused.
>>
>>138104382
That's not me you moron >>138103562
My greentext is literally the same as your reply to it, you fucking tard.
>>
>>138104382
That's me. This >>138104283 anon meanwhile got so butthurt about it that he started mocking me for literally doing what he claimed I didn't do, seen in this post >>138103032

He claims that I was basing my arguments on possibility too, when I'd been busy trying to prove through existing non-spoilery material that what Pina did at the end was right.

Just don't bother. I'm done with him as well.
>>
>>138104486
>Being this fucking retarded that he can't even understand and see the holes on his argument.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.