[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9
File: 1453702781231.jpg (33 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1453702781231.jpg
33 KB, 500x376
What went wrong?
>>
File: goku_and_gohan_3.jpg (90 KB, 1265x715) Image search: [Google]
goku_and_gohan_3.jpg
90 KB, 1265x715
>>138067638
Although he got all of Goku's handsomest, he got none of his fighting prowess.
>>
>>138067638
Gohan turned into a minor character after the Cell Saga. Minor characters can never beat the main villain, not even Vegeto.
>>
>>138067638
His retarded saiyan blood kicked in and he got cocky. Again.
>>
>>138067638
He didn't blow Buu away the second they started fighting
>>
>>138067638
Buu is ass Punk ass my Head.
Rer
>>
Gohan Goes Mystic For First Time (HD) DBZ Dragon Ball Z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQrK3UYlzr0

He will never be this awesome ever again. Let it sink in. From the STRONGEST non-fused character of DBZ to the new Yamcha. I think Goten is stronger than Gohan at this point.
>>
I saw a picture of him asking piccolo to train him again.

Anything happen from that yet?
>>
>>138067638
Wait a moment how majin boo transformated in gotenks can defeats mystic gohan meanwhile mystic gohan is most powerfull than gotenks
>>
Gohan is a person torn between being taught by his mother to be a scholar and taught by his father and his blood to be a warrior. As a result when it came down to becoming the type who can go all in and destroy a foe quickly and efficiently like he could have done against Perfect Cell and Super Buu, his own nature of anger and wanting to make evil suffer gets in his way of being the kind of guy who can fully end evil threats with absolute force. Even against Cell, Gohan couldn't make the killing blow until his father beckoned him to.
>>
>>138067638
he didn't dodge
>>
>>138067638
Mind broken Gohan is so cute.
>>
>>138067638
Super buu was too stronk for any of the main characters to handle. Even Goku in ssj 3 completely gets his ass handed to him. The only reason he was ever beaten was because they had asspull fusion earrings.
>>
>>138067638
why can't DBZ be this detailed and look this good again?
>>
>>138073190
this

If super could just look this good again I would actually probably watch it
>>
Freeza arc>>>>>Buu arc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cell arc.
>>
>>138073286
>not liking Perfect villain
>liking shit pacing
>>
>>138072417
Oh, for fuck's sake, this isn't some deep and intelligent series, it's not that difficult to understand.
Gohan in the Cell arc thought daddy Goku was going to defeat Cell, you can see how scared he was when Goku told everybody he (Gohan) was the only one that could save their fucking asses. Gohan at that point hadn't kill anyone, he tried to kill Frieza but because Frieza harmed daddy Piccolo, but then daddy Goku came to the rescue.
And the only reason he snapped was because of 16's death, a fucking robot that cannot be revived.
In the Buu saga he was willing to kill, because he actually learned THAT lesson. And Buu saga was supposed to teach him the lesson RoF taught him, but as Toriyama is a fucking senile jew he forgot that Gohan already got his ass tortured by Buu, Earth was already destroyed and daddy Piccolo was absorbed because he got cocky amd let Goten and Trunks fuck things. But Toriyama needed to write something for Gohan so he recycled Buu saga's plot.
>>
He got cocky, as he always does. It's been his fatal character flaw since he became relevant, alongside Vegeta's pride and Goku's lack of seriousness.
>>
>>138074340
>and Goku's lack of seriousness.
Am I the only one that thought Toei can't ruin Goku more? He has the intelligence of a 5 years old. Buu saga Goku looks like a fucking genious in contrast.
>>
>>138074584

But it's always been a factor.

Goku is a massive faggot when it comes to anything and never takes it crucially serious, even when the entity blows up planets FOR FUN.

Examples of this:

Fighting Vegeta and getting bogged down in enjoying the fight instead of winning. Vegeta would have been killed in seconds if Goku had gone with a Spirit Bomb right away or began to charge it right after the 4x kamehameha.

Frieza.

Held back the entire fight until Frieza went 'Okay, Im bored now. Not fighting at 1% anymore' and fucking trashed him so hard he couldn't even scratch him.

Cell was a travesty. He got himself, Trunks and nearly the entire planet killed because he couldn't see past his fight lust and didn't realise his pacifist, stronger son didn't WANT to fight and only did so as a last resort.

Buu was a fucking lark.

Didn't kill Vegeta right away.
Didn't kill Buu when he could.
Let Super Buu absorb them instead of just going 'fuck it, dragonballslol' since that was entirely Goku's personality since Vegeta was a much smarter fighter in the long run.
Didn't just straight up kill Kid Buu in SSJ3 and almost killed himself, Vegeta, the other Buu, Hercule and the quintessential gods on DB at time.

He was a massive fucking retard.

This is why Piccolo literally stated he was powerful but he was no master.
>>
Stop bumping this shit thread
>>
piccolo is really smart and knows all of gohan's fighting mannerisms and strategies.

gotenks + super buu was a combo that gave him far more strength than gohan had

gohan hadn't been training for 7 years. He got a sudden powerup, but his prowess was still rusty as fuck.
>>
>>138074762
I am well aware Goku is a fucking moron.and puts his love for fights above anything else. But:
When he fought Vegeta he actually got concerned for everyone's safety first, then his fight. Even when he asked Krillin to not kill Vegeta he was well aware how selfish he was been.
Same with Frieza, he made sure everyone was safe before he started to fight Frieza as SSJ. With Cell he got confident because muh son and his potential, Goku never stopped to think how Gohan was going to react, but he thought Earth was safe.
Same with Buu.
In Super he can't stop fucking in battles, he needed Vegeta to told him to use his fucking head with Pooh. Now his priorities are train with best buddy Vegeta, fights and nothing more.
>>
File: 1452364055122.gif (440 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1452364055122.gif
440 KB, 480x270
>>138074840
>>
>>138067638
I always thought it was because he didn't want to hurt Piccolo and Gotenks in there, but that's never actually mentioned
Also, Buu was taunting him and telling him that he disappointed everyone. So being upset about that + maybe believing that he'd hurt the people Buu absorbed. The guy has a lot of emotional problems ever since he was born

Also if you watch the battle he barely plays offensive. He also completely misses catching the earring which shouldn't be an issue at this point, even if he hasn't been training he's played baseball in school at least once
So it's likely he didn't want to attack for some reason or another, or was thinking too hard to be aggressive
>>
>>137977881
>>
>>138076949

That would be retarded.
>>
>>138067638
Buu__ got nerfed too hard. I wish he actually got to fight in the tournament.
>>
File: 1442089998737.png (500 KB, 1600x1268) Image search: [Google]
1442089998737.png
500 KB, 1600x1268
>>138078606
>>
>>138078808

What is the point of giving him the transformation if he is much much weaker than Goku and Vegeta?

Goku and Vegeta trained with Whis, with each other using Whis's training and 3 years in the time chamber. Gohan isn't even on the same league.
>>
>>138072417
in other words he's a faggot
>>
File: file.png (47 KB, 909x522) Image search: [Google]
file.png
47 KB, 909x522
So, is it over for them?
>>
>>138078899

Naw you can just watch it on their website.
>>
>>138078964
What if Toei goes after their website?

I mean, how the fuck can they do this. They never monetized the videos.
Holy fucking shit, Toei.
>>
>>138079210
atleast pretend to watch their videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eHbJ9U8YLY
>>
>>138069553

Yeah, he then trained with Piccolo until his dad came to recruit him. He accepted but then declined since he would be busy during the tourney days
>>
>>138079284
I only go to their channel for the DBZ episodes m8.
tl;dw for me?
>>
>>138067638
Gohan was made for abuse.
>>
File: goku.png (882 KB, 986x1600) Image search: [Google]
goku.png
882 KB, 986x1600
Japan threw a collective bitch fit about MUH GOKU so any sense of thin story credibility and integrity was tossed out the window for their retard golden boy
>>
>>138078847
>Gohan isn't even on the same league
Currently Gohan is weak as shit. But with time, who knows.
>>
File: 1023456789.png (789 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1023456789.png
789 KB, 1280x720
>>138067638
>>138079356
I'm a Gohanfag but I have a suffering boner. Is it something wrong with me?
>>
>>138079806
I'm no Gohanfag but I like his suffering. It's cute.
>>
>>138079720

He is still vastly underpowered compared to Goku and Vegeta. To think this faggot at one time was the strongest fighter in the universe behind Whis and Beerus.
>>
Killing Buu would have ended the manga, and we can't have that, so quick!
Invent some way for Gohan to job to Buu!
>>
>Vegeta loses to Buu
>Gotenks loses to Buu
>Piccolo loses to Buu
>Gohan loses to Buu
>Goku loses to Buu
>Vegeta loses to Buu
>Buu loses to Buu
>Therefore Toriyama hates Gohan
>>
>>138075252
Because nothing in Super has been in a situation in which the Earth and everyone on it will seriously die. The closest was Beerus but he had a plan for that with wishing to Shenron.

(Despite even not taking that seriously as he could have just come up front and center as soon as he got there and wished on the dragon instead of hanging back and feeling him out). That being said, even in that regard, Goku wouldn't have won that anwyay.

And Freeza was just a joke the whole time. Goku and Vegeta both could have just wiped him out way earlier but again, the battle lust always keeps him from going all out just as he always has
>>
>>138080586
Eh, it's more like Gohan lost to everybody in that arc is the issue. It's not like we knew Goku was gonna end up being the hero in the end (Neither did Toriyama) so we're still thinking Gohan's gonna end up turning this shit around
>>
>>138080371
>To think this faggot
The way you write makes you sound like an edgy kid.
Gohan is weak in contrast with his Ultimate form, but he is still stronger than non-Vegeta/Goku/Buu. Even in the movie he had to help Piccolo against Shisami, in the series he fucked edgy Tagoma and BTFO of Ginyu!Tagoma with just SSJ. And Tagoma BTFO the Piccolo who probably is almost as strong as a SSJ2.
>>
File: 1452898253877.jpg (98 KB, 523x720) Image search: [Google]
1452898253877.jpg
98 KB, 523x720
>>138080586
Or maybe Buu saga was full of plot devices. In Super Goku can't stop fucking around. Does that mean Toriyama hates Goku?
>>
>>138080744
But Goku always fucks around. Unless people start seriously dying. And even then, that's not an exact truth
>>
>>138073190
It's sad, isn't it?
I just want the sometimes cool animation and colors Super has with DBZ style. :(
>>
>>138080593
>Because nothing in Super has been in a situation in which the Earth and everyone on it will seriously die
In his fight with Beerus Goku was aware their punches were fucking the entire universe, didn't give a shit and tried a new technique despite the risks.
In his fight with Golden Frieza he gave a shit for one second despite Krillin and co were crying out of fear, then he persued to play with his non best buddy Frieza, the same Frieza that couldn't stop telling him how much he wanted to kill his ass and tortured his love ones. Then Sorbet BTFO him, tehehehe, I fucked there best buddy Vegeta. Can I try again?
Then Vegeta had to tell him to use his dead brain cells for a second to defeat Pooh.
>>
>>138067638
chi chi.
>>
>>138072008
He absorbed Gotenks and also Piccolo.
Buu was very powerful because he basically had all Gotenks and Piccolo resources.
>>
>>138080821
Even Namek saga Goku would stop fucking around in RoF after what Frieza did. But no, he keeps fucking things despite the lesson he supposed learned in RoF.
>>
>>138078606
That's super alright.
>>
>tfw Mystic Gohan was the strongest unfused character
>tfw he was stronger than Kid Buu
>tfw he wasn't on the Elder Kai planet fighting with Goku and Vegita

I will never forgive this
>>
>>138067638
He didnt dodge
>>
>>138079720
Gohan asked Piccolo to train him so he will get stronger soon.
>>
>>138080744
Every story is full of plot devices. That's how stories work.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.