[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fate/Strange:Fake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: next best thing.jpg (125 KB, 649x1230) Image search: [Google]
next best thing.jpg
125 KB, 649x1230
Can it surpass Fate/zero's popularity once its finished ?
>>
>>138060537
Not unless it gets an anime adaptation. It definitely won't be as popular otherwise.
>>
>>138060537
Didn't it go bonkers with more servants? Who are the rest?
>>
>>138060810
True Archer (no identity, but knows Gilgamesh from somewhere), True Rider (female who has a saber bun, fuck) and True Assassin
We're still waiting for other true servants, if there are any
>>
I prefer it from the very beginning over many other Fate installations.
Did anybody ever translate more of it? It seems like the manga translations are still stuck at chapter 3 and nobody has even started the first LN.

And no, the Nakulas translation isn't the LN I am talking about although much of it seems to be part of the new volume 01 as well.
>>
I like Strange Fake waaaaaay better than Apocrypha.

Dumas is Goat caster, Escanor knows how to banter,Gilgamesh and Enkidu are the worst mains
>>
>>138060947
Same here. I don't even know why but I never even got enough motivation to finish reading the second Apocrypha volume.
>>
>>138060997

The story is not very interesting I only read for the battles. Strange Fake is interesting but let down when they focus Gilgamesh X Enkidu for me.

Also Strangfake Jack the Ripper>>>Loli jack the ripper
>>
>>138060940
That's because both the manga and LN get a new chapter twice a year, it'll be a while before it's finished and ready for translation
>>
>>138060537
Well atleast arthuria and her dozen clones aren't in this one. Hows the King Arthur
>>
>>138061788
>Well atleast arthuria and her dozen clones aren't in this one
That would be too good.
>>138060866
>True Rider (female who has a saber bun, fuck)

I am not sure if images exist though, haven't found anything by googling. So MAYBE she only has the goddamn bun but isn't an actual Saber clone but who am I trying to convince here?
>>
>>138060537
>Dumas is now white

lol
>>
>>138062003
The fact that she has a saber bun is already enough to know that she might be a saberface.
She's also estimated to be Arturia-tier young so I guess we're fucked
>>
>>138061788

>Hows the King Arthur

Your typical Moral fag in a good way.He is not the focus(yet) anyway they spend a lot of time focusing on Gilgamesh and Enkidu
>>
File: 3418279-fate-zero-ed-large-06.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3418279-fate-zero-ed-large-06.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
>>138060537

Can fatefags now admit Gilgamesh is the true MC of The fate series and not Seibah ?

The guy appeared more than Saber on the Fate franchise
>>
>>138060537
Nothing can surpass zero, because its the finest installment in the fate franchise.
>>
>>138062833

Fate/strange Fake is like Zero on steroids
>>
>>138060537
That's not king Arthur for fucks sake, who made this collage
>>
>>138062076
He may have lived in algeria but hes still french.
>>
>>138064645
not Op, but well there is a chance he may be
>>
>>138064194
Does it have the urobuchi name on it?
This is the only important point here.
>>138062716
Gil is the best but unfortunately saber is more popular ;_;
>>
>>138060537
>Still no scans

Well fuck.
>>
>>138060537
FZ was so popular because fujoshit were obsessed with Kirei/Gil, this one doesn't have homolust other than Gil and Enkidu and I doubt the pairing is popular.
>>
>>138066320
>but unfortunately saber is more popular
Rather her character design.
>>
>>138060537
i hope so, i want to see zerofags and butchfags put into their places after it gotten an anime
>>
>>138067108
It think Strange Fake is the Fate series Zero fags will most likely enjoy the most after Zero. It's one of the darker Fate parts and it has it's share of adult characters, no harem fanservice and Gil plays a bigger role again without being the arrogant retard he was in HF or the VN in general. It also barely has any female servants.
>>
>>138060537
>Saber
>King Arthur
Are you retarded?
>>
>>138067678
Who is it? Not him but I can only read the shit on the wikia since nothing else is translated.
>>
>>138067108
>>138067327

In the future Strange fake fags vs Zero fags fighting over which fate anime is more dark and mature.

And will both cry when their poster boy Gilgamesh eventually gets BTFO
>>
>>138067788
Richard the Lionhearted.
>>
>>138067870
That makes much more sense.
Kinda interested in him now. I wish I was able to read moonrunes.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.