[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ace Attorney: Anime scenes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 77655l.jpg (85 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
77655l.jpg
85 KB, 338x450
httpS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hc-tMA9THA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVQgVOaOW0E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wULg1XhEMqM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHFhQG0zSeQ

Scenes from the pachinko game
>>
It's nice that they put Trials and Tribulations but I don't like Dahlia's voice.
>>
wait, i thought the anime was just doing the first 2 games?
>>
>>138032302
It's not sure whether these are from the anime but having the third game and Rise from the Ashes would mean that they're going to adapt the trilogy.
>>
>Pachink
>>
Sawashiro?
Nice.
>>
>>138031200
why do people play pachinko
>>
>>138031200
>Damon Gant as well

Fuck yes
>>
>>138031200
>Franziska animated
Dreams really do come true.
>>
>>138032613
Only type of "gambling" that's legal in Japan right now
>>
>>138032886
There's mahjong too, but no one really plays that anymore.
>>
Holy shit, the entire trilogy?!
Will they animate everything at once?
It's looking very good. Can't fucking wait.
>>
>>138031200
The Pachinko uses scenes from the anime?
>>
Doesn't work as well in anime form as it did it the game, having actual lightening coming down to zap Gant was weird. The way the games worked doesn't translate well to other mediums.
Having said that it's kind of cool just to see it animated like that.
>>
If they're going to cram in the three games. These are going to be cases for the anime

The First Turnabout
Turnabout Sisters
Turnabout Goodbyes
Rise from the Ashes
Reunion, and Turnabout
Farewell, my Turnabout
Turnabout Memories
The Stolen Turnabout
Turnabout Beginnings
Bridge to the Turnabout
>>
>>138031200
This look like Shit. It doesn't fit anime, really.
>>
>>138033007
cuz they count people who play mahjong as chinese so its not tallied.
>>
>They only showed Ini Miney for the second game.

I hope this means that the awful Maggey case and the circus are cut out.
>>
>>138033597
>Hating on Maggey
>>
>>138033636
I don't hate Maggey but the cases she's involved in are horrible.
>>
I heard the live-action movie was really good, can anyone confirm?
>>
Whoa, Von Karma sounds like he's voiced by Char
>>
>>138033701
It was pretty damn fine. Not the best thing ever made, of course, but by the looks of the anime, the movie's a hell of a lot better than THIS is going to be.
>>
>That Dahlia

It's going to be shit.
>>
This is the Pachinko game, what the fuck does this have to do with the anime???
>>
>>138034085
It's the closest we have until we get the official PV.
>>
>>138034162
Is this made by the people making the anime?
>>
>>138034539
Possibly, it doesn't look like BONES.
>>
They already said that the Pachinko game uses lots of original content and isn't just entirely pulled out of the anime
>>
File: 1450113416185.png (101 KB, 201x216) Image search: [Google]
1450113416185.png
101 KB, 201x216
>>138031200
>Ema animated
>>
The voices fit, can't say much about the animation until we see it in action in the anime, presentation could be different from the one used here. There's still something about the style that bothers me, but it's looking decent enough.
>>
>>138033330
>Doesn't work as well in anime form as it did it the game
Because when you know exactly who committed the crime and all the specific details, sitting through a series of dialogues, forced drama, and "dead ends" only to be asked to indirectly solve the case by proving an offhand detail of a testimony wrong is the most video game-y way to do it.
>>
>>138031200
Who voices Dahlia?
>>
>>138031200
So i have a question, will the anime just be cases from the game, or will there also be original stories?

I'm hyped for seeing one of my favorite series' animated but if it's just the cases in the games then i'll be disappointed
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.