[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UQ Holder 113
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 3
File: m001615.jpg (229 KB, 734x1080) Image search: [Google]
m001615.jpg
229 KB, 734x1080
http://www.shencomics.com/archives/627412

Gook scans are up. Touta strips his sisters and smacks them about.
>>
So he is gonna stripe whoever he punch while in hollahoop mode.

>inb4 Touta punch Fate and strip him down
>>
>>137767448

what is even going on?
>>
>>137768666
Before the twin’s strong, coordinated attack
Touta is in a pinch, but following Kurobou’s advice he activates “White”
and throws a stripping punch at the twins

Honoka said she will drag Touta away and add him to Fate’s faction but
Fate himself shows up and says he did not give out that kind of order
To the angry Touta, Honoka says Yukihime intends to kill Negi
Trying to turn him she says Fate is trying to save Negi

*A shock runs through him…!!
>>
>>137768699
>Yukihime intends to kill Negi

but why?
>>
>>137768756
It's the cliffhanger of this chapter. Maybe she thinks she deserves this.
>>
>>137768699
Can you even kill Negi? Isn't his type of immortality pretty high up there?
>>
>>137768794

I think her plan is to finally destroy the MoB once and for all with Toutas(Asunas) skill while Fate just wants to switch Touta with Negi and then destroy both.
>>
>>137768756
Probably thinks it's the only way to save him before he's entirely taken over.

That or there's a big misunderstanding between her and Fate and he considers her plan to be akin to killing him, whatever it may be.
>>
I find it kinda unfortunate that the actual resolution to the whole Negi thing was spoiled in the future-Asuna chapter of Negima.
He's stone cold fucking dead in the ground. So is Nagi.
>>
>>137768914

different timeline senpai.
>>
>>137768969
Anon, for fucks sake, we've discussed this.
If this was the timeline where Asuna isn't asleep, then they wouldn't need Touta to save Negi.
>>
>>137768857
But Touta's magic is supposed to freed Negi without killing him. Though maybe, she didn't tell everything. Touta interrupted Zazie when she talked about it. It did seem to easy, if ti's not that simple and she intends to die Touta will probably side with Fate.
>>
If Eva wants to kill Negi doesn't that mean she is outright betraying the surviving 3-A girls she just met up?
>>
>>137769016
It could mean saving someone through death.
>>
>>137768986
Not him but in the end we have no real evidence that it's this timeline or not. Akamatsu must know what he is doing.

>>137769016
>>137768803
I think it means she wants to kill him and takes Negi's place as the MotB's puppet and that she has prepared some special uber magic to die with him. Remember she didn't want Touta to do anything when she learned he was targeted. She intends to finish him herself and die. It might be the reason why she is nerfed too.
>>
>>137769136
In the Asuna-Awake timeline, Negi and Nagi should've been saved long ago.
Why, exactly, would they have been saved, only for Nagi to be recaptured and Negi to then have defeated him and been captured himself?
It makes literally no goddamn sense for it to be a timeline where Asuna is awake.
>>
WAKE ME UP
>>
>>137768857
Shit, that actually kind of makes sense.

>Fate wants to force MoB to swap to Touta and then destroy both to save Negi
>Eva thinks Negi could never accept such a thing and just wants to free him from his misery, possibly via murder-suicide since she seemingly doesn't want Touta involved at all

I'm starting to think Fate might be the one who had Touta created, the fact he has a pair of Konoe on his side even gives him a means to have obtained their DNA
>>
>>137769213
That'd even explain why Yukihime was around when Touta's "parents" died - she might have been the one to kill them to steal him away.
>>
>>137769213
>I'm starting to think Fate might be the one who had Touta created
He said something like that.
>>
>>137768196
Since Fate is literally a mud doll, does he have it down there?
>>
>>137768756
To ensure there's only Touta in her heart, obviously.
>>
>>137768803
>Can you even kill Negi?
Yes.
>Isn't his type of immortality pretty high up there?
No, Eva stated his immortality is shitty and couldn't be compared to hers, let alone Touta's and Karin's.
>>
>>137769493
That was at the beginning when it was not complete. Their immortality is at the same level.
>>
>>137769001
Maybe the Lifemaker mortally wounded Negi in their fight and her magic is the only thing keeping him alive at this point. Destroy her and he will die eventually.
>>
>>137769016
It could be their mutual decision after moving on from him. One of them already had a husband after all.
>>
>>137769330
>>137769288
>>137769213
So Fate made Touta as a sacrificial lamb?

Wonder if the Konoe girls are even aware of that.
>>
>>137769598
Question is, are they aware that Fate murdered their parents?
>>
>>137769136
Final scene
>The Lifemaker gets beaten out of Negi thank to UQH's combined affort
>She tries to possess Touta
>Eva takes his place and seals her inside with the special spell she prepared before hand
>Tells Touta to finish both of them once and for all
>Also tells him to forget about her and find happiness on his own with other girls while smiling

OMG, I wish this will happen.
>>
>>137769554
>Negi's immortality leveled up over time
When was this stated, anon?
>>
>>137769641
He may even brainwash them into thinking they're bad people and he just saved them.
>>
>>137769741
His immortality was not complete back then. Read chapter 342.
>>
>>137769860
But as I said, no where in both series it said his immortality would complete itself overtime.
>>
File: WTF.jpg (69 KB, 1003x628) Image search: [Google]
WTF.jpg
69 KB, 1003x628
>>137769711
>Wanting Eva to die
>>
>>137769430
He is totally gay for Negi, so maybe.
>>
File: Irony.jpg (119 KB, 617x259) Image search: [Google]
Irony.jpg
119 KB, 617x259
Or ya know, someone's clone seeing your childhood memories directly from you a few hundred years earlier.
>>
>>137768196
>>137770235
>yfw Touta strips Fate and wins him over
>yfw it actually was NTR, but in a place where no one was looking
>>
>Dat Isana fanservice
Best shinmeiryu already
>>
>>137767448
Welp the kid is really a deviant, why would he do this?
>>
>>137768986
I think they mean that this timeline might not end like the one Asuna woke to since Touta will be here to change things.

>>137769016
Would explain why she is so distanced from them, and why she wanted to avoid involving Touta in the saving Negi plan.
>>
>>137769711
Nah, Lifemaker will possess Touta, and then they will have a battle in the center of his mind where the two will become friends and partners.
>>
>>137772907
Good to see him beating his attackers for once.
>>
>>137773057
>the two will become friends and partners.
You mean lovers? I bet the Lifemaker is just a lonely who wants to find someone understands her.
>>
>>137773253
More like a demon that lives in his mind, basically Touta will bet with his Eternity against the Lifemakers' ceacelessness and see who wins and in the end they manage to understand each other and become friends with some teasing for more.

Basically it would be like Othinus and Touma in ToAru.
>>
>>137773057
The Lifemaker will be his inner partner like Nemesis to Rito in To Love-ru?
>>
>>137773057
Touta could just use Magic Cancel on himself then.
>>
Negima naysayerfags got BTFO. Touta's white magic is the thing undressing girls. Negi sneezing was him using white magic after all.
>>
>>137773461
No one argues Negi didn't possess While Magic. What he didn't have was Magic Cancel.
>>
>>137773461
It was wind. If he had this then why didn't finish the MotB once and for all?
>>
>ToutaXLifemaker
It's not happening. MotB is Touta's ancestor and legitimately evil. He will never see eye to eye with it.
>>
>>137773575
why would the ancestor part matter?

they're so distantly related it's a non-issue
>>
>>137773575
>He
She is a female, anon.
>>
>>137773529
Because he sucked dick. Also Negi closed that door forever when he began messing with the powers of darkness. Eva told him right from the start that he was not compatible with darkness. Light was his given element, but the kid wouldn't listen. No, I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE MY DEADBEAT DAD. See where that got him.
>>
We have been foreshadowed about the existence of Jesus. Will it turn out MoTB is one of the Apostles whose ultimate objective is his second coming?
>>
>>137773666
One can master both white and black magic at the same time. See Touta.
>>
>>137773666
>Light was his given element, but the kid wouldn't listen.
It's the opposite. Negi was extremely compatible with the darkness unlike his dad.At first he was hesitant because he wanted to follow Nagi's path. If you think both are incompatible and that it was white magic then explain why his sneeze stripped both Eva and Asuna when he was using ME.Also, Asuna's MC never stopped this.
>>
>>137773760
Touta is a special case and he had to learn it over the course of a year. Negi never had that kind of time. The entire Mundus Magicus arc takes place over the course of two months.
>>
>>137773808
Asuna's passive MC field does not stop ancient magic. She has been hit with magic before you know.
Negi was never compatible with the darkness, or else the encroachment never would've taken place, he was compatible with the encroachment itself. And that was due to the fact that ME was derived from MotB's magic, meaning it was derived from his own ancestral bloodline.
>>
>>137773809
>Negi never had that kind of time. The entire Mundus Magicus arc takes place over the course of two months.
He could only blame himself for disadvantage. He should just go home when Fate gave him the offer, train to become stronger and come back.
>>
>>137773912
What do you mean by encroachment?
>>137773809
You are saying that Negi, a magic prodigy who studied since he is a kid learning magic had white magic and never knew or learned to use it? The magic is in his bloodline, but he didn't have the ability to use it.
>>
>>137774045
Probably because he wasn't aware of his royal bloodline until the end of the arc.
>>
>>137773808
>Asuna's MC never stopped this.
Not true, later in the series, when Negi stripped everyone naked, Asuna still kept her underwear. She partially negated it.
>>
>>137774484
Asuna had mastered her powers at that point.
>>
>>137773396
Basically, but with less lewd.
>>
>>137769711
This is it, isn't it. This is the so much rumoured "faggot".
>>
>>137774286
Asuna despite her memory loss could use it. Negi lived with magicians and trained for years and yet he couldn't use it.
>>
>>137773666
>Eva told him right from the start that he was not compatible with darkness. Light was his given element, but the kid wouldn't listen
...what? I remember the exact opposite, Negi being "a bit too close" to the Darkness element for his own sake and totally unlike his dad (which he wanted to emulate).
>>
>>137776564
Asuna had an advantage in her pactio manifesting magic cancel, so the memory loss is rendered moot. If I remember correctly, the magic cancel attribute was assumed to be the power of the sword itself rather than Asuna's own ability taking shape.

But this would bring into question as to how many mages in the world would even be aware of White of Mars. Or maybe when Negi was handed off to Nakane, this information was withheld on purpose because of Nagi's intervention.
>>
Wait, why is white magic anti-clothing? I don't understand.
>>
>>137779060
They're mages, chances are their clothes are enchanted with magic too.
>>
>113 chapters in
>still have a fuck huge tournament arc to do
>probably training arc for going up the tower, which has obstacles for some reason
>then another tournament for the neo-olympics

This shit is going to go on forever
>>
>>137779060
The White magic can be used for offensive too. Asuna never did it but Arika was using it like that. He prolly used it only to destroy their clothes.
>>
>>137779138
He's had training arcs since he met Dana. All he's been fucking doing is training.
Time stop? Let's train. Hangin with Dana? Let's train. Workin at the UQ day and night? Let's fucking train.

Touta at this point cannot seriously train anymore.
>>
>>137779295
Is he stronk yet though?
>>
>>137779295
If he visits Dana again he'll continue with the next part of her program.
>>
>>137779295
He still ain't even mastered his powers enough yet to use them without the hoop.

He has at least two, more likely three, training arcs before he'll be strong enough for the MOB. And even then he'll still be casually training the whole time in between them also.
>>
>All the characters in the mangas is more than 18 years of age. They are professionally hired legally mature actors and the age appearance is due to the settings in the manga, the support of computer graphic, and SFX make-ups.

What the hell is up with the stuff written at the bottom of the page?
>>
>>137782348
Ignore it. It's like that with this site.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.