[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If they animate the last bleach arc and do a good job with it,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 8
File: 020.png (178 KB, 913x1300) Image search: [Google]
020.png
178 KB, 913x1300
If they animate the last bleach arc and do a good job with it, it's going to blow away every single other fighting anime.
Goddamn i want it to continue so badly.
>>
If they make it, it'll be glorious, and the "is this shit still going on" people will eat their words. At least somewhat.
>>
I don't know. This chapter cribbed pretty heavily from two different History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi chapters...
>>
Is this supposed to be "Ironic shitposting" or just actual shit taste. Hard to tell sometimes
>>
The manga is probably going to get cancelled before it ends, though.
>>
>>137654103
The last arc is shit anon, the audience with puke.
>>
>>137654559
>>137654559
>>137654835
>>137655160
I havent read it in exactly 13~ months now. Has it become really that bad? I left it there were ichigo stabs the soul king.
>>
>>137654103
Man, I haven't read bleach in years but this page is exactly why I dropped it. Same fucking cliché formula every goddamn fight.
>>
>>137655235
It's just not moving at all. Every time you think something will be decided it cuts to some other fight. It's like Kubo's stalling for some reason.
>>
>>137654103
Actually that's pretty likely as those fights would be pretty dope in animated form but are just so fucking drawn out over the weekly releases.
>>
>>137655397
>as those fights would be pretty dope in animated form but are just so fucking drawn out over the weekly releases.
In my experience anime draws out fights far more than any manga version, so I question your optimism.
>>
I'm of the opinion that the series probably should have ended with the Xcution arc. Ichigo got his powers back, learned that he'd have to actually kill sometimes to protect what he loved, and it could have gone back to high school shenanigans.
>>
>>137655355
You should cont reading. This fight is pretty unique. Chapter 574 iirc.
>>137655374
Well not surprising.
>"here, have another 4 dozen of new characters. Every single one of them is going to have a 10 chapter fight dedicated to him/her. And after that, we might continue the main story"
It's just too many characters. It's always been the major flaw of bleach.
>>
>>137655505
>This fight is pretty unique.
Is it? Because I'm seeing the same goddamn "attack dust cloud" "enemy comes out unscathed" that made me drop it when it happened for the fifth time in one single goddamn fight. .
>>
>>137654103
Wonder what new soundtrack shiro sagisu will make for this arc.
>>
>>137655631
Hopefully not hispanic.
>>
I still keep up with Bleach, though I usually wait about two months of released chapters before resuming my reading. I can't remember half of the shit that happened after Rukia's bankai and honestly I don't even care. I'm just reading this out of obligation and maybe a tad of nostalgia. Though seeing an actual ending might change my perspective. I might even start enjoying it again. I just want this to end goddamnit.
>>
>>137654103
Well the anime always improve the fights.
>>
Kubo clearly lost his heart for this series and starting to beat a dying horse.
>>
>>137658699
Hardly. He seems to be enjoying himself more lately if anything.
>>
>>137659090

Well, that's good to know (really), but then why the has the quality devolved so much in this arc? The art is amazing, but it's like Kubo completely forgot how to take advantage of the quantity of panels to tell the story. And I don't want to talk about the story.

Granted, these few past chapters have been entretaining, but... I don't know.

At least Ishida had a focus that Inoue and Chad never really had in "their respective arcs" and probabably, maybe he's going to amount to something. Maybe.
>>
>>137655235
If you thought Namek had crap pacing, wait until you get a load of this.
>>
>>137655501
>and it could have gone back to high school shenanigans.

It's already too late for that, honestly.
>>
>>137659842
Because what Kubo defines as fun is inventing new outfits. Kubo is a fashion designer, not a storyteller.
>>
>>137654326
>>137654103

Are these posts ironic?

Guys, we all can read the manga, it still sucks, making it move with pretty colors isn't going to change anything.

This shit is as bad as the Hueco Mundo arc if not worse. Just another pointless series of 1vs1 fightss and predictable powerups.
>>
>>137655374
>Every time you think something will be decided it cuts to some other fight
So normal Bleach then? Bleach is the same as it's always been.
>>
>>137661220
Wrong, that shit almost never happened in the first two arcs.
>>
>>137654103
It'll be great. People suck Naruto and One Piece off and they are trash in story and animation. Bleach isn't perfect, but fucking christ.. I'd prefer this get animated than Fairy Tail. The material and future fights to come are going to be insanely good. Grimmjow's return and anything Aizen does next will be amazing.
>>
>>137661168
It will sadly, sales will go up ridiculously because stuff like Naruto and other anime have finished, Shonen Jump needs a money makers, and faggots like you will jump on the bandwagon again. If you can watch shit like Tokyo Ghoul and Attack on Titan, you'll manage.
>>
>>137655631
Classical, Beethovenesque
>>
>>137661556
True but SS and on back is and has always been its own thing, no need to compair that to the rest of Bleach. What I ment was that anyone that complains about Bleach being differant after HM. Bleach has been that way for over 10 years so no reason to be complaining about it now.
>>
>>137661168
yeah it's predictable after it happens, bet you didn't predict one thing right beforehand.
>>
>>137655687

I still remember the "Papi dámelo Papi" from the 3rd OST. Sagisu definitely smoked something for that one.

I sort of what Kubo pulling an Evangelion and fucks everyone so that Sagisu follows suit and pulls something like >>137661728 or makes something similar like he did for that series.
>>
>>137655631
mix of nazi and biblical music
>>
>>137654103

I really liked this battle, because it is really just a battle of the minds, and with the most unsuspected character of all things.
>>
>>137661924

Like this and its various versions.

http://youtu.be/487rh2S_ny0
>>
Haven't read Bleach in years. Is she still in the SS rape dungeon?
>>
>>137662630

The full bringers already rescued her.
>>
>>137659842
maybe you should read it in bulk, kubo is going for a slow atmospheric style.
Reading it weekly doesn't do it justice.
>>
>>137662694
What. When did it happen?
>>
>>137654103
He never removed his eyepatch. Wasn't it blocking like 50% of his power or something like that?
>>
>>137663991
Kubo forgot about that
>>
>>137654103
>>137654103
But only Kenpachi vs this dude whos name i forgot and the Bazz-b backstory are the only good parts of this arc so far.
>>
You're the faggot that made that kickstarter with no funding, aren't you?
>>
the only reason why i read bleach - the mindfuck is because

a. My gf is a huge fanboy of grimmjow, she wants to know whats up with him
b. i want to know where my waifu Yachiru is
>>
>>137663991
Didn't he? Just before fighting Unohana?

Why did he put it back on?
>>
>>137663629
Never, faggot is bullshitting you. Just go fucking catch up on the manga you stupid speed reading nigger.
>>
>>137654103
Please, kill yourself.
>>
>>137661704
>and faggots like you will jump on the bandwagon again

I jumped off the bandwagon before they got to Soul Society for the first time. Current standings doesn't look good for the series to ever get back to that aesthetic ever again.
>>
>>137666298
>Both you and your gf cheat on each other while reading this series
>>
>>137662694
>The full bringers
Oh yeah, we haven't even gotten to them showing up yet. God, there's so many characters that haven't done anything yet...
>>
>>137670266
We can start now
>>
>>137663991
It also makes his fights more fun, that's why he keeps it on.
>>
File: 637Pernida_profile.png (270 KB, 614x716) Image search: [Google]
637Pernida_profile.png
270 KB, 614x716
>>137655235
>he fell for the "Bleach is bad" meme
Every single fight in this arc is at least 8/10.
>>
Wasn't Unohana's real name means like gorillion techniques or something?
I would watch the Zaraki v Unohana fight if they give us 20 min of Zaraki getting killed multiple times with various techniques.
>>
File: 1446151768457.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1446151768457.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>137654103
maybe if they didnt blow their budget on a filler
>>
>>137672927
Christ you're retarded. The Fullbringers showed up with Grimmjow. They then left the Fullbringers in the elevator so they can leave later, and Grimmjow went and got himself poisoned to death.
>>
>>137673733
>and Grimmjow went and got himself poisoned to death.
Forever a jobber.
>>
>>137661083
>kubo enjoys inventing outfits
>two long arcs where people wear the same clothes
>>
>>137673812
not gonna change clothes mid battle
>>
>>137673880
Lazy
>>
>>137673733
Those were different Fullbringers. There are still the three who were with Kuukaku.
>>
>>137655235
"Pacing is the illusion of time."

- Kubo
>>
>>137673911
I agree. I keep a spare pair of underwear in my car
>>
>>137673658
Hard to believe that the anime even had filler because the manga itself feels like filler most of the time.
>>
File: Kubo_the_king_of_troll_society.png (480 KB, 520x600) Image search: [Google]
Kubo_the_king_of_troll_society.png
480 KB, 520x600
>>137674039
I wonder if bringing back Riruka and the gamer instead of the dead three was like a literal genie by Kubo.
>editors: "Tite, it's about time you showed Fullbringers again"
>KubO: "lol k." *shows the wrong ones*
>>
Someone who can create whatever he imagines should be the strongest ever. This is why bleach is shit. Gremmy should have won.
>>
>>137675110

Or it can be seen as an analogy to real life - no matter how vivid, intricate, or detailed your little machinations, imaginations, dreams will remain just that in the face of actual overwhelming reality.

And lol if you thought Kenpachi was going to lose that fight after jobbing off-screen to Not Bach and having his fight between Unohana interspliced with everyone else's bs.
>>
>>137661627
>People suck Naruto and One Piece off and they are trash in story and animation
How was the Bleach anime any different? The animation was largely mediocre and don't forget the obligatory 5-minute recaps at the start of each episode later in the show's run.
>>
>>137673658
Bleach fillers were awesome!
Really, they were actually something that I wouldn't really skip.

One Piece has a few fun fillers as well, funny as fuck.

Naruto on the other hand has the shittiest fillers in anime, I stopped watching them when they introduced a fucking talking ostrich or some shit.

BTW I wish the studio that animated Bleach would do One Piece as well, the animation was pretty solid, especially for the time it aired. Sadly no studio wants One Piece for some reason(maybe pressure to satisfy the fans?).
>>
>>137676073
>Sadly no studio wants One Piece for some reason(maybe pressure to satisfy the fans?).

More like the same reason as of why no other studio can't pick up Dragon Ball? Toei has the rights of One Piece.

Toei should do collavorative projects with other studios more often. If I remember well, they did an OVA with Production I.G.
>>
>>137655501

>and it could have gone back to high school shenanigans.

Do you have any idea how weird and out of place that would be after all the shit they had done? Almost as bad as the Kenshin anime where after defeating Shishio it goes back to Kenshin and Sanosuke beating up local thugs before veering off into even more out of place shit.

Though to be fair, the beginning of the Bount arc was kind of nice because of the weird spooky ghost kind of vibe.
>>
>>137673658

you do realize that by the time the anime finished Lost Agent the manga was only a few chapters into Thousand Year Blood War? That would mean they would have had to do over a year's worth of filler/omake/recaps to allow enough time. Writing was on the wall so they splurged
>>
>>137676904
>high school shenanigans
It's ok, as long as Kubo makes super powerful villains from outer realms transfer to their schools or makes their classmates incarnations of some super ancient evils. This is a shounen, everything is ok so long as there are strong and cool villains.
>>
>>137676073
>TOEI giving away One Piece
Even if some other studio wanted to animate it, TOEI wouldn't let them.
>>
>>137661168
I'm not sure what you're expecting of Bleach. At its core it's still a battle shonen more intent on showing off cool powers and outfits than focusing on the story.

And outside of filler Bleach fights were always decently animated.
>>
>>137678178
And asses
>>
>>137678178
The filler fights were better animated though....
>>
>>137677952
What if Kim Jong nukes Toei with the next rocket?
>>
>>137678401
They really weren't. Outside of a very select few which might be comparable to the better non-filler fights most of the filler fights suffered from awful choreography and very stiff animations.
>>
Damn, Right!
>>
>>137673413
You mean Asspull/10, right?
>>
>>137678178
>And outside of filler Bleach fights were always decently animated
If anything, most of it was mediocre. Not that the filler fights were better on average, but the two filler episodes directed by Yuzuru Tachikawa just happens to be the very best animated episodes in the whole series.
>>
>>137655235
Literally the worst pacing in any manga I've ever read.
>>
>>137679261
I personally feel that the Ichigo/Ginjo fight were the best animated of the series.

Kind of got iffy at the end but the rest was pretty impressive for a rushed and incomplete arc.
>>
File: 1442312694946.png (225 KB, 448x376) Image search: [Google]
1442312694946.png
225 KB, 448x376
>>137655687
Kill yourself, the 3rd OST was perfect as fuck with all those delicious guitars and tango roots.
>>
>>137655687
>Sagisu
I expect lots of english choirs.
>>
>>137675793
Still better than Naruto and One Piece, or even DBZ.
In fact it was rather nice for a shounen long-runner, it had good soundtracks and I liked the small sketches at the end of each episode. Certainly the best "Former Big 3" animu.
OP drags everything with unbearable long, pointless scenes.
Naruto fillers are shit, Bleach fillers were at least enjoyable enough, (except Bount, and it was still better than anything filler from Naruto) - how they used the characters for them helped a lot, because the cast may be cliché, but they're really enjoyable, especially when doing SoL stuff. Hell, Ichigo is in my opinion one of the better Shounen Standard Heroes when he's douing SoL, otherwise he's just average SSH.
I rewatched everything non-filler in 2014, it's really decent and watchable. Maybe I'll rewatch the fillers at some point, they're kinda in my backlog for a while.
TL;DR: I fucking miss my weekly sunday-morning dose.
>>
>>137662011
The hell soundtrack is already perfect for the Sternritter.
>>
>>137680490
>This shit is slightly less shit than the other shit, trust me you guys!
Shit arguments aside, the fillers from bleach were all fucking disgusting. The one thing that dbz, op and narutos fillers have over Bleach is that they were at least properly timed to fit in with the story, bleach would put an entire filler arc in the middle of a fight before the episode even finished, and don't get me started on how fucking lazy it is to have a "The charaters fight clones of themselves" arc not once but fucking twice
>>
>>137680490
>The one thing that dbz, op and narutos fillers have over Bleach is that they were at least properly timed to fit in with the story, bleach would put an entire filler arc in the middle of a fight before the episode even finished
True, true.
I guess the reason is Kubo's horrible pacing:
In DBZ or Nardo they had still time to finish the current arc, but the Bleach animu was frequently dangerously close to the mango, so they usually had little choice, except padding anything to One Piece-level of slowness (and thank god they didn't).
In the end it was canceled because only a year or more of filler would have been needed to not overtake the manga - only about a season after they just finished another very long filler arc.
>>
>>137680989
Oops, meant you >>137680807
And adding:
>>137680807
>This shit is slightly less shit than the other shit, trust me you guys!
Eh, if you can enjoy this kind of stuff, it's different.
>>
>>137680807
>Ichigo comes face to face with Ulquiorra for the final time
>cue 40 episode filler arc

I always felt Kubo had a hand in planning that.

The beach episode softened the blow though.
>>
File: eybby.gif (1 MB, 500x648) Image search: [Google]
eybby.gif
1 MB, 500x648
>>137681078

>the beach episode

>softening anything
>>
>>137680989
>>137681066
Fair enough, doesnt stop me from being a salty faggot
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.