[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me /a/. When did you realize that Nisemonogatari was the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Monogatari060.jpg (1 MB, 2480x1754) Image search: [Google]
Monogatari060.jpg
1 MB, 2480x1754
Tell me /a/. When did you realize that Nisemonogatari was the best in the series?
>>
>>137393829
Nise is trash. Bake is the best.
>>
>>137393886
/thread
>>
File: 1432459278773.jpg (126 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1432459278773.jpg
126 KB, 1200x800
>>137393829
when tsukihi started talking on the couch
>>
>>137393886
Nise is trash, Monogatari ss is best

Fix'd
>>
>>137394018
Because of Kaiki?
>>
I thought Monogatari Second Season was the best, enjoyed Kaiki's / crabs arc the most.
>>
I totally need to get a Hawaiian shirt some time so I can look this cool.
>>
M2S>Nise>Bake

Bake has only two good arcs and one really good episode, I thought that Nise was more entertaining.
>>
>>137394451
Kaiki arc>Nadeko arc>Mayoi arc>Shinobu arc>Hanekawa arc
>>
>>137393829
Bake>Owari>SS>everything else
>>
>>137395774
Nothing to argue about here.
>>
>>137393886
>>137395939
Bake is only the best in terms of visual direction. Not even animation specificaly (Nise was better than it in that regard), just general visual design. Only fleshed out character was Crab, and that whole part of the story was a generic "romance between two awkward people" that there's a surplus of in anime already. All the other characters introduced became fun or interesting later on beyond Bake.

SS was better in every way except visual direction and animation, holy shit the animation falls apart completely at some points. Despite that it was still far more enjoyable than anything in Bake.
>>
they are all trash.
>>
>>137397021
SS's good material was ruined by a mediocre director. Bake is still the best.
>>
>>137398607
>SS's good material was ruined by a mediocre director.
and yet it still ended up being far more entertaining than anything in Bake in every way bar aesthetics. The source material LNs don't even have anything to do with what's being talked about, that's another discussion altogether. By it's own merits, SS > Bake.
>>
>>137398250
kill yourself
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.