[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moments when your favorite manga turned to absolute shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 205_16.jpg (151 KB, 728x1029) Image search: [Google]
205_16.jpg
151 KB, 728x1029
Moments when your favorite manga turned to absolute shit
>>
>>137380821
>having serious talk with a raging boner
Literally how
>>
How have none of the boys had penetrative sex yet?

And boy, what a time to announce you're gonna confess. Right in front of the girl that likes you, and directly to the girl that's mildly interested in you.
>>
How is worst girl still even relevant? Either the mangaka is rushing to the finish line and boring girl wins by default because he doesn't give a shit or this will escalate Kiyoshi's harem somehow.
>>
>>137380899
That shit got me heated that he told them he was goin to confess.. Kiyoshi needs to stop being a bitch and just tell that oblivious ass rag Chiyo how he feels..
>>
>>137381159
Chiyo needs to fall in a ditch and die so we don't have to deal with her boring ass scenes.
>>
>>137381180
Wasn't she gettin NTR'd by glasses?
>>
Seriously what's the point of having other boy characters when Kiyoshi gets all the action and attention from the girls?
>>
>>137381282
To make Kiyoshi's patheticness look alpha male by comparison.
>>
>>137380821
Wow. Talk about absolute shit.
Hanafags on suicide watch?
>>
>>137381282
Because the author needs shitty and useless characters to pad out his manga when not progressing the story.

Fuck. I respect Hiramoto for his art and the first 100 or so chapters of this series but holy shit he needs to pack things up and move on. I can barely remember a single thing aside from Hana and Kiyoshi interactions that's occurred in the last 30+ chapters.
>>
>>137381282
When was the last time Andre was seen and had actual dialogue in the same chapter?
>>
>>137380821
Fuck, I wish that mangaka was a homo and would just draw a series about dicks instead.
>>
>>137381349
Fuck Hanafags. Chiyo was always the superior one.
>>
>>137381460
It's hard to remember things because we get alot of bad Chairman filler chapters added with constant breaks, plus that Risa/Hana race was the complete ASS and the most forgettable thing this series has to offer
>>
>>137381282
Are you blind or something? While not the focus, the other guys have had their moments with their respective girls. Shingo with Anzu, Gakuto with Mitsuko, Joe with cake/diamond-san, Andre with Risa. Why does Kiyoshi get more action? Because he is the fucking MC. This isn't Bleach,
>>
Hana Best.
>>
>>137380821
Nah man this is the best Prison School has been in a while. It's been pretty fucking boring so I'm glad we're getting back to the ridiculous shit.
>>
>>137380821
>Not going for Hana

Kiyoshi a pleb
>>
File: Volume_15.jpg (274 KB, 1055x1500) Image search: [Google]
Volume_15.jpg
274 KB, 1055x1500
>>137381282
There is absolutely no reason for Kiyoshi to not get all the attention from the girls at his school.

I'm surprised he only has 2.5 bitches after him.
>>
>>137380821
I haven't read it in a while I thought Hana won?
>>
>>137382357
>>137382596
>>137382660
Hanafags on suicide watch.
>>
>>137381282
Are you ignoring Andre and Risa, Shingo and that one girl and Gakuto and the other girl?

I understand that Kiyoshi has two girls after his dick, but that doesn't mean you have to lie and pretend that none of the others don't have love interests either. Kiyoshi just gets the most focus. Kiyoshi has ALWAYS gotten the most focus, he's the focal character.

>>137381460
>Prison School
>Story

Lets not try and pretend Prison School has some deep and meaningful story. The story has always just been an gateway for the comedy and sexy scenes, nothing else, nothing more.
>>
>>137382765
like it matters Hana took all of his firsts Chiyo will just get a 2nd helping kiss and the series will end
>>
>>137380821
You don't actually think he's going to confess directly?
There's obviously a set up for a gag due to Chiyo's misunderstanding on her sister's birthday party.
>>
>>137381282
Because he is the protagonist, anon.

>>137382769
>Lets not try and pretend Prison School has some deep and meaningful story. The story has always just been an gateway for the comedy and sexy scenes, nothing else, nothing more.

It's funny because this quote works very well with one punch man.

>Lets not try and pretend One Punch Man has some deep and meaningful story. The story has always just been an gateway for the comedy and fight scenes, nothing else, nothing more.
>>
>>137380821
chiyo is shit but as long as he has mari's genes in her, she is better than hana
>>
File: yumi ponder.jpg (56 KB, 498x500) Image search: [Google]
yumi ponder.jpg
56 KB, 498x500
>>137380821
is that his thumb?
>>
>>137384175

Isn't that what OPM is about? Comedy and fighting. Are there seiously people that think otherwise?
>>
>>137384298
>Are there seriously people that think otherwise?
Yes, anon, retards do indeed exist.
>>
>>137384298
Yes. Just read some OPM thread and you will see.
>>
>>137380821
If you really think, it's gonna be a simple confession, you're beyond salvation.
>>
>>137382769
>Lets not try and pretend Prison School has some deep and meaningful story. The story has always just been an gateway for the comedy and sexy scenes, nothing else, nothing more.
Prison School is unironically one of the deepest ecchi manga ever created. It reminds me a bit of Aku no Hana in that perversity and sexual awareness is a kind of 'corruption' that the teens awaken in each other, and it's insanely refreshing in its treatment of female perversity as completely equal to male perversity.

I read this shit for the T&A and was amazed when 1) it turned out to be really good and funny as shit and 2) have some interesting themes going on as well.
>>
CH. 206?
>>137383892
>>
>>137381180
>boring ass
>>137381211
gettin

C-can I join the ghetto club p-please?

On topic, >>137380821
How can you not like this scene of all things? If anything, I'd say it's really building up like a tough erection ready to burst into an endless amount of entertainment. Recent events I found have caught my interest more so than the past 3 years of nothing
>>
>>137380821
Why is he punching his shirt?
>>
>>137382642
At what point exactly did Hiramoto decide Kiyoshi was going to be this alpha?
>>
>>137383892
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.