[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
87 Clockers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
How far you can overclock your CPU /a/?
also anime when?
>>
Is that man pouring tea for his CPU in that image or am I misunderstanding things?
>>
>>137369122
Yes, they're on a nice picnic and he's warming up tea with his computer.
>>
>>137369122
He's using the heat of his overclocked CPU to make tea on a field with cows.
>>
Soon enough probably. Perhaps closer to when it ends.

Don't ask me to overclock shit, I break things every time I open shit up.
>>
Main girl is too unlikable.
>>
What's happening in the raws? Did the MC stick it in yet or is his crush still spreading her legs for Mike?
>>
File: L72pK0b[1].png (516 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
L72pK0b[1].png
516 KB, 500x500
You wouldn't fuck your CPU, would you?
>>
>>137369994
We're at worst a chapter or two behind. We've been caught up for ages.
>>
>>137368641
This manga makes me want to OC my Phenom X6 1055T, but i remember that i still have the stock cooler and i forget about it.
>>
>>137370155

How many chapters are out there? and who is the translating group ?
>>
>>137368641
Overclocking is boring as shit since dennard scaling broke down.
>>
File: 1453517969841.png (617 KB, 1768x1300) Image search: [Google]
1453517969841.png
617 KB, 1768x1300
>>137369994
Girl already gave up on ever getting Mike to like her.
The MC confessed before leaving for the overclocking tourney and, contrary to her reaction to the fat lil manlet (who stalked her and excelled in all her interests parodying how the MC was living his life), she said something like "It didn't feel bad when he said that..." in typical shoujo/josei fashion.

The dude was a Zenkichi originally but now he truly enjoys overclocking.
>>
>>137368641
all the way!
>>
I like it like I liked Nodame Cantabile, in that I loved that relationships took a back seat to the music/overclocking.

The interactions were still there of course but I love how expanded on character growth.
>>
>>137369122
It's dry ice. This is a weird cover.
>>
>>137376729
Dry ice =/= liquid nitrogen
>>
>>137370109
For what purpose?
>>
>>137371864
I had a buddy take a Phenom x6 to 6GHz, albeit on 3 cores.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.