[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Freezing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: thisfr.png (1 MB, 1409x995) Image search: [Google]
thisfr.png
1 MB, 1409x995
Anyone still read this shit?
>>
Is Magikarp still a virgin?
>>
>>137357011
Yup still reading it, Kazuya finally grew a pair AND became useful so things are starting to get good.
>>
I dropped it when the chick was raped and MC of all things forgived him.

Unless he stops being a pathetic little bitch nigga I'll never pick this up again.
>>
I never started.
I literally dropped it after five pages years ago.
>>
>>137358247
Around chapter 196 it turns from mc being cucked by all to mc cucking everyone else.
>>
>>137358654
It took that long for the MC harem to start?
I dropped this years ago, but from what I remember, the MC was almost completely irrelevant for most of the beginning.
Also, was the main girl raped or not?
>>
>>137358654
Well fuck that, that's too many chapters dealing with a faggot mc and a shitty author.
>>
>>137358740
>Also, was the main girl raped or not?
If my memory serves right the brother raped her before she became a pandora. It's been long since that arc so I may be wrong.
>>
>>137358974
Nah he never crossed that line, he did molest her and abuse her, but the D didn't go in the V.
>>
>>137358974
wutt.. who, what gurL? they all look alike.
>>
>>137359434
The blonde one with a blonde brother.
>>
does it still have girls hanging out naked or was that anime original?
>>
So do they finally fight aliens instead of infighting? Because based on OP they don't.
>>
>>137361826
No they fight Nova, they just had the 13th clash, but there's still some infighting here and there (it's more just arguments now) and before the clash they fought some Pandora that the Chevalier sicked on them because they're shitting their pants in fear of Gengo.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.