[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's accurate to say that tsundere characters are made by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
It's accurate to say that tsundere characters are made by people who have never spoke with girls before?
>>
>>137356474
they exist in real life, theyre just super rare, like finding a white person with black hair and freckles. Also their personalities are hyper exagerated (like most things in anime)
>>
File: Miyazak.png (291 KB, 619x429) Image search: [Google]
Miyazak.png
291 KB, 619x429
>>137356474
>>
They're based on something that kids do in real laugh. Kids embarrassed by liking a boy or girl go out of their way to deny it. Its a phase of growing up. It's really about a lack of honesty with oneself for older people. Adults and teenagers who do it are immature idiots. However, you should know it's not exclusive to Japan.
>>
>>137356474
>have never spoke with girls before?
So 90% of /a/? No wonder /a/, who is tsundere, is tsundere for tsundere.
>>
>>137356599
This.
I know from personal experience that they exist in real life, but it's greatly exaggerated.
There are like over 7 fucking billion people on this planet, how do you expect them to not exist.
Also, yanderes tend to be male in real life.
>>
>>137356474
Rather by either masochists fetish people, Women like Rumiko Takamayer, or misanthropes like Annus
>>
>>137356474
Didn't this one get dicked by some random dude?
>>
>>137356474
I don't think that's the case. Back when I was still in high school many years ago, I had a classmate who fit the bill almost to a tee.

Back then I didn't even watch anime, it wasn't until after I started watching that I realized that she was literally tsundere. Granted she was less exaggerated than most anime tsunderes of course. She was a real person afterall.

Didn't get along with her at all during our first year, thought she was a real bitch, but it got a lot better once we had been classmates for a while.
>>
90% of female characters by men are.
>>
>>137358433
>Also, yanderes tend to be male in real life

That's called a rapist anon. Female yanderes aren't common because the most a jealous girl will do is break your stuff and move on to the next dick
>>
>>137356474
all females are tsundere if we look at the big picture

all girls are bitches while growing up but after they go through puberty a lot of them mellow out and start behaving like decent human beings
>>
>>137356474
B-baka! It's not like I wanted to reply to you or anything!
>>
That's 'cause real girls are all deretsun.
>>
>>137356474
It's the other way around you imbecile. Go out and befriend a girl to find out. Your mom is a tsundere too if you haven't realized it.
>>
>>137364888

I concur.
>>
File: 1449504848496.png (256 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1449504848496.png
256 KB, 704x396
>>137356625
I think he didnt mean trash moe&tsun makers when he said that
>>
The ideal is. The base isn't. It comes from how little boys and girls tend to tease, avoid or sometimes bully the one they like because they don't know how to express their feelings. This is just applied on teenagers. The problem comes from the whole modern tsundere physical abuse thing that really stops being cute and comedic at a certain point
>>
>>137365248
>implying my mom is tsundere

ure wrong m8
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.