[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: Near and Fuko.jpg (47 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
Near and Fuko.jpg
47 KB, 450x338
>>
>>137348600
Nothing
>>
Pic related. The series ended when L died.
>>
>New live action movie
>Now with 6 Death Notes
>>
These fuckos suck,no character dev.L was interesting and the plot gets confusing af with billion fucking note books.The ending was goty tho.
>>
>>137348600
They were hot so my dick didn't think anything went wrong OP.

Probably realistically the Yotsoba arc taking an entire volume.

>>137348643
Don't judge if you haven't seen it yet, the 2015 drama series was good too, they should mix things up instead of adapting something 1:1, otherwise it's just boring.
>implying 6 is a lot when it was 3
>>
>>137348629
This.
>>
>>137348600
Mello and Near aren't as smart as L and don't do a lot. They only defeat Kira by mistake.
>>
>>137350348
>aren't as smart as L
You do know that L died, right?
>>
>>137348600
The plot went south. ShitFags took over as MC.
>>
>>137350445
>They only defeat Kira by mistake.
>>
>>137348600
L died. Mello and Near were basically Light and L junior and they sucked
>>
>>137350643
N is alive. L is dead.
>>
>>137350948
>L starts from scratch
>N and M are left with all of his research
come on man
>>
>>137351130
>N gets the job done with his research
>L dies like the faggot he is with his research
L fags btfo
>>
>>137351166
you missed the part where L didn't know who Light was and took the risk because he had N and M to pass the case to
L haters should step up and I am not even an Lfag
>>
>>137351251
L DID know that Light was Kira, he just didn't want it to be the truth because he's autistic and has no friends

>muh hate
are you female by any chance? Stop misusing the term hate unless you know what hate means.
>>
Why does he sit like that?
>>
>>137351313
he's a big guy
>>
>>137351297
Are you fucking retarded? The creator himself has stated L is the smartest dude in the show followed by Kira. The reason L lost is cause kira had powers and plans in supernatural bounds. Not even a damn brilliant detective could beat that.

Near won because he used everyone else's work and he admits this to mello. Fucking mello literally saved Near's life because Kira would have killed them all had his teammate not fucked up. Kira's plan failed because someone he trusted got stupid not because of him
>>
>>137351297
your argument is invalid, it took a combined effort of N and M to finish Light who was on the verge already
>are you female
we are all little girls here, anon
>>
>>137351418
>the reason L lost is cause
Nope.
>>137351421
Your argument is
>they're not smarter because non-sequitur
Just because you can't prove it doesn't make the opposite true.
>>
>>137351313
maybe his butt hurts
>>
>>137351297
>accusing anon of being female for using the word "hate"

get a load of this autsit
>>
>>137351906
>accusing
I'm not accusing anyone. Stop moving goal posts
>>
>>137351935
>Stop misusing the term hate
>stop moving goalposts
get a load of this fag
>>
>>137348600
People mistake L as being the main character when the only who matters is Light.
>>
>>137351988
Nice ad hominem. 10/10 intelligent on-topic post.
>>
The only reason they kept it going is so they could get an anime and not fall into obscurity and it shows
>>
>>137348600
I hate how they made it out like Light beat L

L had no idea that his enemy was using a fucking supernatural item that was gifted from a god. The fact he came real close shows how much better than Light he was.
>>
>>137348600
L dies and everything turned shitty after that.
>>
>>137351297
>he just didn't want it to be the truth because he's autistic and has no friends

The fuck are you talking about??
>>
>>137353313
Did you not pay attention? I think it's pretty clear what I mean by the words I used. What ambiguity did you get out of my statement?
>>
>>137348600
It became too popular.
>>
I thought the second arc was pretty thrilling and a good contrast to the 1v1 in the first arc

Getting other characters involved in this entire deal, without really hiding anything, and allowing them to use Death Notes kind of spiced it up for me

I did want Kira to win though
>>
>>137353354
Not him anon but I think he's said that you because you said that L didn't want Light to be bad because they were friends.

That's wrong.

L was professional and cold as fuck, the whole "you are my only friends" thing was bullshit he said to lower Light and Misa's guards.
>>
>>137355937
No, he said it because Light was his only friend. That's why he didn't want him to be Kira. He knew he was Kira from the get-go but didn't want to lose his only true friend.

As for why he has no friends. It's his intellect. Light was on the same level. It's really not all that hard to understand.
>>
>>137352065
Light never beat L. His whole goal was to discover L's name and kill him himself, but it just so happens that he decided on a different approach and started backstabbing people and telling lies left and right. So instead of being a genius, he became a tyrant. He had someone else get rid of L which is where shit starts to fall apart.

Kira is dead.
L is dead.
We are actually left with Light Yagami and his lackeys.
>>
>>137351297
>>137351799
you right now
>>
>>137356245
nice! a strawman comic, love those
>>
File: smug.jpg (209 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
209 KB, 600x582
>>137356276
>>
Mello was great.
>>
>>137348629
/thread
>>
>>137351418
The creators opinion is invalidated because they A. Were biased against their own main character
B. Were not themselves smart enough to figure out a believable way for someone to come to Kira's conclusions about the world
C. Didn't end the series when Light died. I mean sure, drop hints that another challenger will appear. But the continuation where everyone acted retarded was retarded.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.